74% of Republicans think Obama tapped Trumps phones

100% of liberals think Russia hacked the election and that Hillary won.

Liberals don't think, they are a hive drone culture.

Did you notice that everyone of these responses involve mind reading. I.e. liberals think.

You don't even know what you think about it. Go on and tell everyone you don't believe Obama tapped Trump's phone.

If you cant, you proved the OP correct.

100% of liberals think Russia hacked the election and that Hillary won.

Liberals don't think, they are a hive drone culture.

Did you notice that everyone of these responses involve mind reading. I.e. liberals think.

You don't even know what you think about it. Go on and tell everyone you don't believe Obama tapped Trump's phone.

If you cant, you proved the OP correct.

I hate liberals guts and put no value in their opinions, make a note.

Same sample of Republicans that believes Obama was born in Kenya, there is no Global Warming, Evolution is a myth and the earth is flat

Republicans blame bill, not Trump, for health care

By Jove, I don't think I've ever seen a public figure so desperate to divert attention away from himself. And the childish manner in which he is going about it only compounds the damage done to his public image.

Obama has had a very eventful life. Born a poor muslim in Kenya, he managed to make it to the grassy knoll in Nov. 1963, and pushed the detonator plunger on 9/11 in New York.

His own Biography says "Born in Kenya". His relatives are on record saying "Born in Kenya. Michell slipped and said "His home country of Kenya once recorded on audio. The Sheriff and other say Phony Birth Certificate. College records sealed. Either he was born in Kenya or he lied about until they used him Manchurian style.

GW? WTH? The earth goes up in Temp....it goes down. Stuff happens. Be Pollution free? sure. nice goal, but no matter how much Tax dollars you give to alGore, they can never control the weather.

And Trump says he was born in Jamaica

well well lookey here 2004. Lying when helpful? 15 years to "fix" auto-biography, missed this one too?

View attachment 119235

it was OK back then because they had not decided to run the machurian muslim yet. They could feed you buffoons Cattle nuts and tell you they were scallops at $25/lb. yum you say.

I don't see anywhere that has Obama saying he was born in Kenya
Miss that one?

Trump was born in Jamaica, Ted Cruz was born in Canada

hey winger, you see that Senate Intel presser with Burr and Warner?

man o man Agent Orange is screwed, these guys ain't fuckin around

hey winger, you see that Senate Intel presser with Burr and Warner?

man o man Agent Orange is screwed, these guys ain't fuckin around

This is going to get interesting

Once they turn on Trump, he is going to turn into Ron Reagan.....I don't remember....I don't remember

74% of republicans believe "----------(fill in the blank with this week's lie.)-------------"

74% of Republicans think Obama tapped Trumps phones

only 74% ? seems low ..

100% of them are total idiots

Same sample of Republicans that believes Obama was born in Kenya, there is no Global Warming, Evolution is a myth and the earth is flat

Republicans blame bill, not Trump, for health care defeat

But really what they do is go in for the hyperbole and typical Trump deflection. (Ill never settle that lawsuit) OBAMA didn't have Trump's phones tapped and Trump's phones NEVER were tapped. But it appears that after Trump campaigners were caught talking to Russian spies, who were legally tapped, the FBI NSA whomever may have gotten FISA warrants on them. Trump tries to color this nefarious .. and of course it is, WTF were they doing talking to Russians messing with our elections and taking Russian money? LOL

Then Trump doubles down on deflection by saying the intelligence people should not have named names. And perhaps they should not have, but of course the intelligence people had legit concerns Trump would try to bury the evidence of his campaign's Russian ties.

Forum List

Back