75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

Whenever there is X% of "experts" being trotted out by the LEFT, ignore it.

97% of the "experts" say CO2 is "warming" the planet.... but don't want you to ask the question

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Everyone non-leftist should take a deep breath and ask... do the DEMOCRATS and Zionist Republicans support "more mental health funding" to shut down those who notice too much truth....

Whenever there is X% of "experts" being trotted out by the LEFT, ignore it.

97% of the "experts" say CO2 is "warming" the planet.... but don't want you to ask the question

WHY does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?

Everyone non-leftist should take a deep breath and ask... do the DEMOCRATS and Zionist Republicans support "more mental health funding" to shut down those who notice too much truth....
We are going to tip over like Guam?

Great scare idea!!!!!!!!

We need to raise taxes and steal the money because if we don't, the US will tip over!!!!!!!!!

CNN can have Anderson Cooper do a full hour on it, complete with women crying about it....

Okay, what percent will it increase in the next 30 years that will generate tens of billions of dollars from a few million? Remember, this is what Trump was supposed to easily pick out in 1988.

We are talking the S&P 500
500 of our biggest and most profitable companies

It is not a crap shoot...it is sound investing

Did better than Trump's real estate

That's not what I'm asking. I want to know how it's going to perform the next 30 years. I mean, if it's going to grow over 1000%, I'm going to want to put millions into it, but if it's going to grow less than the hotels I've built, I'm not going to.

Remember, this is something Trump should have seen easily in 1988.
I got good news for you
The S&P 500 will outperform Trump

Especially with him in prison

You're not addressing the question. Obviously you think it should have been easy for Trump to see in 1988 that the fund would increase by that much and that he should have invested in it instead of employing thousands of people, so I want to know by what percentage it will increase in the next 30 years. It should be simple.

All we know is what has actually happened to evaluate performance

Trump's business decisions yielded profit that did not even approach that of an Index fund

Any businessman is capable of comparing his annual profit to that of the S&P 500. Trump continually came up short, yet continued making bad business decisions

The profit Trump made is $10,000,000,000/$1,000,000 x 100 = 1,000,000 %. The value of Standard and Poor's over the same period increased by about 2000 %

Trump did 500 times better than the S&P 500.

And I pointed out that RM has not been investigating for a year. Maybe not even 9 months. Give it time, it is a process. Hell they investigated Bill for 6 1/2 years and got him for lying about a BJ, I am willing to wait until it comes to a conclusion.

I'm not worried about the investigation. I don't care if it goes on for 6 or 7 or 8 years. I just want Democrats get rid of the Corporate Whore's DNC and to stop hanging their hats on it; I want the Progressive wing to begin to proactively start working to win the next elections

Agreed, but you can have the investigation AND get your message across, they are not mutually exclusive. I do not want a 6 or 7 year investigation, that would be a crime!

I think we can lock him up in two years

Well, perhaps when people like you make the Democrats completely irrelevant, we can create a true Progressive Party and make this a better nation.

Being that I am more Libertarian than dem or rethugs
And I pointed out that RM has not been investigating for a year. Maybe not even 9 months. Give it time, it is a process. Hell they investigated Bill for 6 1/2 years and got him for lying about a BJ, I am willing to wait until it comes to a conclusion.

I'm not worried about the investigation. I don't care if it goes on for 6 or 7 or 8 years. I just want Democrats get rid of the Corporate Whore's DNC and to stop hanging their hats on it; I want the Progressive wing to begin to proactively start working to win the next elections

Agreed, but you can have the investigation AND get your message across, they are not mutually exclusive. I do not want a 6 or 7 year investigation, that would be a crime!

Well, perhaps when people like you make the Democrats completely irrelevant, we can create a true Progressive Party and make this a better nation.

If I were a dem maybe I could help you out.
You're about as libertarian as Pol Pot.

Being that I am more Libertarian than dem or rethugs

If I were a dem maybe I could help you out.
You're about as libertarian as Pol Pot.

Oh crybrat the USMB troll, thanks for trolling assclown!

That's not what I'm asking. I want to know how it's going to perform the next 30 years. I mean, if it's going to grow over 1000%, I'm going to want to put millions into it, but if it's going to grow less than the hotels I've built, I'm not going to.

I got good news for you

You're not addressing the question. Obviously you think it should have been easy for Trump to see in 1988 that the fund would increase by that much and that he should have invested in it instead of employing thousands of people, so I want to know by what percentage it will increase in the next 30 years. It should be simple.

Trump's business decisions yielded profit that did not even approach that of an Index fund

Any businessman is capable of comparing his annual profit to that of the S&P 500. Trump continually came up short, yet continued making bad business decisions

The profit Trump made is $10,000,000,000/$1,000,000 x 100 = 1,000,000 %. The value of Standard and Poor's over the same period increased by about 2000 %

link

I got good news for you

Talk about just making up numbers that have no basis in reality.

I got good news for you

link

You want a link to his ass, that is where he pulled these numbers from

I got good news for you

Nope, go look at a chart or the S&P 500. Over the time Trump has been in the real estate business it went from about 100 to 2000.

I got good news for you

Nope, go look at a chart or the S&P 500. Over the time Trump has been in the real estate business it went from about 100 to 2000.

It is not the S&P numbers that are bullshit

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Which numbers are bullshit?

Which numbers are bullshit?

Well since the only other numbers you gave were for Trump, it would be those numbers.

Not real confusing

Forum List

Back