75 experts: Trump is a psychopath (University of Amsterdam, peer reviewed)

To me, Trump is very insecure
Constantly needs his ego stroked and needs to continually claim to be the best

He is also a pathological liar. He lies even when there is no need for it

No he is not like Obama. Ego yes and what President does not have a major one?

No president has been like Trump

Most presidents are capable of self effacing humor. Poking fun at themselves
They are also capable of accepting criticism without childish name calling

I am not saying Trump has no draw backs however most of the hyper active over the top reaction is due the fact the left cannot get over the hildebeast losing.
We warned before the election that Trump lacks the personal stability to be President

It is proven to be true
Not at all, dumbass.

I am not saying Trump has no draw backs however most of the hyper active over the top reaction is due the fact the left cannot get over the hildebeast losing.
We warned before the election that Trump lacks the personal stability to be President

It is proven to be true

Nothing has been proven, just hilarious left wing reaction.

Trumps insecurity is manifested in his views towards women

He cannot date a woman based on her personality or intellect. He values superficial appearance ........look at the hot looking women who are attracted to me!

America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

170214170057-russia-ship-exlarge-169.jpg

Russian spy ship lurks off Connecticut coast

They obviously suck at lurking ... :21:

Your first story is an oped piece, with little facts and lots of assuming.

Your second story mentions that the Russian ship has done similar maneuvers in 2014 and 2015 when Obama was President and Obama did nothing either because there is little they can do to a ship in international waters.

It seems you want to cast the President in a bad light and don’t care about America.

It is proven to be true

Who's this "we" you hack? Millions of Americans in 30 states say you are wrong and elected Trump our president, deal with it snowflake.

Trumps insecurity is manifested in his views towards women

He cannot date a woman based on her personality or intellect. He values superficial appearance ........look at the hot looking women who are attracted to me!

Wow, that's an unusual trait among men.

Are you actually serious with this shit?

It is proven to be true

Nothing has been proven, just hilarious left wing reaction.
We are seeing an unstable man dealing with the pressure of being president

Not a pretty sight

Not one word about Trumps racism or "psychopathic tendencies" until he announced he was running as a republican.

Made millions for NBC, always out in public, and then "all of a sudden" he is linked to the kkk and he along with putin with 13 guys broke into polling places in over 3000 counties under the nose of the skinny black Marxist who had control of the FBI, NSA, CIA, IRS, and every fraudulent corrupt agency in America.

On top of that, Trump is a complete moron, according to the losers on the left.

I have personally never actually realized just how happy left wingers are when there is a mass shooting.

Lets talk about 911. Ooooops, sorry. That was done by brown people without a gun. Want to talk fertilizer or the worst mass shootings happening in parts of the world that have very very very strict gun control?

No? Dont want to talk about those things? Lets talk about who stupid the left is then.

Last edited:

It is proven to be true

Who's this "we" you hack? Millions of Americans in 30 states say you are wrong and elected Trump our president, deal with it snowflake.
We are dealing with a man psycholicially Ill-suited to be President

It happened once before.......Nixon

It is proven to be true

We are dealing with a man psycholicially Ill-suited to be President

It happened once before.......Nixon

Funny how they're all Republicans. But Slick Willy was psychologically suited to be president?

What we are really dealing with is millions of snowflakes having the royal hissyfit of all hissyfits. You just can't cope with the fact that the douchebag you supported lost.

Tillerson says he doesn't know whether Russians bugged the Oval Office

Trump’s gravest responsibility is to defend the United States from foreign attack—and he’s done nothing to fulfill it.

What has been—what will be done—to protect American democracy from such attacks in the future? The Russian attack in 2016 worked, yielding dividends beyond Vladimir Putin’s wildest hopes.

Trump plays turtle on Russia sanctions

From that position of power, Trump has systematically attempted to shut down investigations of the foreign-espionage operation that operated on his behalf. He fired the director of the FBI to shut it down. His White House coordinated with the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to misdirect the investigation. He mobilized the speaker of the House to thwart bipartisan investigations under broadly respected leadership. He has inspired, supported, and joined a national propaganda campaign against the Mueller investigation.

And all the while, Trump has done nothing—literally nothing—to harden the nation’s voting systems against follow-on Russian operations.

America Is Under Attack and the President Doesn't Care

Trump met with Lavrov and Kislyak in the Oval Office on May 10, the day after he fired James Comey as FBI director. Trump told the Russians that he had "faced great pressure" as a result of the investigation into Russia's interference in the 2016 US election

Bombshell report reveals new details about Trump's Oval Office meeting with Russians after he fired Comey

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back