75% Of New Refugee Cap Already Reached, Doors Close In April...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Thank you Mr. Trump. Lookin out for American Citizens. We haven't seen that from an American President in a long time.

President Trump is already fulfilling his campaign promise to slash the number of refugees coming into the United States and the doors are expected to be shut by the end of April when his cap of 50,000 is met.

According to federal statistics from the State Department's Refugee Processing Center and refugee support groups, the U.S. has let in 37,323 so far, for an average of about 7,400 a month.

And no matter what the White House does in revising its travel and refugee suspension targeting six mostly Muslim nations Monday, the 50,000 cap that was not killed by federal courts will be reached soon, in effect giving the president what he initially sought in barring refugees from those nations for 120-days.

In fact, the ban would be longer than 120 days since the doors won't open until the beginning of the next fiscal year, October 1.

75% of new US refugee cap already reached, doors close in April

The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating approximately 300 refugees in the U.S. for terrorism, a Department of Homeland Security official told reporters Monday.

The official said this was “truly an alarming number,” and added that there are also approximately 1,000 investigations into potential domestic terrorists inspired or motivated by ISIS.

Read more: The FBI Is Investigating Approximately 300 Refugees For Terrorism

And what will this reduction in refugees solve?

Think about it some more.

I'm a dumb liberal. Explain it to me please.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.

Alinsky tactics. Tell me about them more, please.

Hey, if i saw a big 'Upside' for American Citizens in allowing Thousands in from very dangerous countries like Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya, i would say it. But i don't see the 'Upside.' I only see it as a very dangerous gamble at best.

Why do you want Thousands accepted in from very dangerous counrties like Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Iran, Libya, and so on? Where's the big 'upside' for American Citizens on that? I'm pretty open-minded. Enlighten me.

Define "very dangerous". Because the odds are very low to be killed by a person from one of those countries.

The upside, is we get to continue to be what this country is about and that is a melting pot of people from around the world.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation is investigating approximately 300 refugees in the U.S. for terrorism, a Department of Homeland Security official told reporters Monday.

The official said this was “truly an alarming number,” and added that there are also approximately 1,000 investigations into potential domestic terrorists inspired or motivated by ISIS.

Do you have anything to share from a legit news source?

You Open Borders folks still haven't presented a coherent or logical 'Upside' for accepting Thousands in from these very chaotic nations. I only see a whole lotta risks for American Citizens in accepting Thousands in from these dangerous countries.

You Open Borders folks still haven't presented a coherent or logical 'Upside' for accepting Thousands in from these very chaotic nations. I only see a whole lotta risks for American Citizens in accepting in Thousands from these dangerous countries.

Still waiting for your definition of "very dangerous". Because if you're so worried about Americans being murdered, I think we can find some other groups to target that are more likely to cause harm to Americans.

Let me know when you're ready to discuss like a big boy.

eternal bleat of the rube,,,,,................until someone gets dead like San Bernadino they shut up for awhile ....and then drag it baCK out when they think its safe

Hey, if i saw a big 'Upside' for American Citizens in allowing Thousands in from very dangerous countries like Syria, Somalia, Iraq, Iran, Libya, i would say it. But i don't see the 'Upside.' I only see it as a very dangerous gamble at best.

What makes those countries so dangerous to us?

eternal bleat of the rube,,,,,................until someone gets dead like San Bernadino they shut up for awhile ....and then drag it baCK out when they think its safe

Zzzzzzz.

What else ya got turnip?

Forum List

Back