75% of people in California getting COVID are “fully vaxxed”, so much for “the vax stops the virus” lie.

Here’s some fancy math for you… if 100% of people were vaxxed then 100% of COVID cases and deaths would be vaxxed people…. Pretty crazy huh?!

What is even crazier is that Biden and the media said the vax stops the virus, so it should be 0% of vaxxed people should die.

Pretty crazy huh?!

people who spread misinformation about the supposed dangers of the vaccine cost hundreds of thousands of lives in the United states. Google it I'm not your mother.

That would be your kind, who persist in claiming that this dangerous experimental mRNA shit is safe, effective, or necessary; in the face of a growing body of overwhelming empirical proof that it is none of those things.

That would be your kind, who persist in claiming that this dangerous experimental mRNA shit is safe, effective, or necessary; in the face of a growing body of overwhelming empirical proof that it is none of those things.
Absolute idiocy. Change the damn channel. Get vaccinated or get really sick or die good chance. I hear you're trying to bring back smallpox lol

Absolute idiocy. Change the damn channel. Get vaccinated or get really sick or die good chance. I hear you're trying to bring back smallpox lol

You're channeling Joe Biden from nearly a year ago, threatening us with “a winter of severe illness and death”.

Of course, you were stupid enough then, to believe that bullshit, as you continue to be stupid enough to believe all of this bullshit no matter how clearly it is being proven to have all been bullshit.

Ignorant, gullible, submissive fools such as yourself are an embarrassment to this country.

these vaccines are variants of a vaccine that goes back 20 years and therefore experts say its future looks fine. Try a news station instead of garbage propaganda, super duper.
No they aren’t. Not even close , question, does the vaccine have any Wuhan strain in it? Flu vaccines do have a dead strain to learn off of. You got an answer?

You're channeling Joe Biden from nearly a year ago, threatening us with “a winter of severe illness and death”.

Of course, you were stupid enough then, to believe that bullshit, as you continue to be stupid enough to believe all of this bullshit no matter how clearly it is being proven to have all been bullshit.

Ignorant, gullible, submissive fools such as yourself are an embarrassment to this country.
Yep cdc already has said the death rate of vaccinated is higher than the unvaccinated. And these ignorant pricks don’t believe

It's just the difference between life and death in many cases that's all. In the beginning it was 94% effective and if everybody had gotten vaccinated and wore masks things would have been totally different. Boosters are real vaccines and you are playing with fire... You had terrible first COVID but with vaccine just mild symptoms and you're letting it go? Everyone should be getting all these boosters and stop being fooled listening to crap propaganda.
Irony at its finest

No.
We got very sick because the original strain was far worse than the omicron variants, and others after it. Which is completely normal as viruses generally mutate to be more contagious, but less harmful.
Both of my kids, and consequently their spouses are all medical professionals. As a requirement of their job they are all fully vaxxed and fully boosted.
My daughter, despite all the shots - has had Covid 4 times. None were serious as she is only 31.
Her husband has had Covid 2 times. Again not serious as he is 36.
Their daughter has had Covid twice. She turns two next week.
My son has had Covid 3 times...same.
His wife once....same.
So far their daughter, who will turn one month old next week of course has not had it.

These are the most protected people on the planet. All of them work directly with patients, my daughter is a charge RT so she was in ground zero since day one. For almost 2 years she basically worked in a hazmat suit 12 hours a day. During that period she never got Covid. They took down those requirements and only wear a mask - guess what?? - she has had Covid 4 times since.
The mask are useless.
My wife is 74 and I’m 66 not vaccinated and both Wuhan free

yes 22
covid hails from corona, corona is the most prevalent influenza on this rock, mainly in the animal kingdom

~S~
Wrong. I guess seeing you spread false information shouldn’t be a surprise. You need better sources of information. Here read this. Coronavirus and influenza are similar but different

What is even crazier is that Biden and the media said the vax stops the virus, so it should be 0% of vaxxed people should die.

Pretty crazy huh?!
Can you show a quote where Biden or anybody credible said that the vax stops it 100%? Cause I’ve heard the exact opposite from them and am happy to show quotes if you’d like

We have no evidence that it was released on purpose by the Chinese, in fact that's ridiculous. Yes the GOP base spends all their time arguing about imaginary BS. There was no election fraud global warming hoax vaccine hoax pedo/conspiracies etcetera etcetera etcetera..... It seems that all the GOP propaganda machine does is distract the rubes with total garbage and hate.... While they get robbed blind by mega rich liars...
Chinese or democrats released it. It did its job of getting Trump out of office . The democrats or the Chinese don't give a damn how many Americans they kill . They just want to destroy this country and line their pockets.

Can you show a quote where Biden or anybody credible said that the vax stops it 100%? Cause I’ve heard the exact opposite from them and am happy to show quotes if you’d like

Biden said it on the town hall with the gay Vanderbilt.

If you get the vaccine, youre not going to get the virus.

You have seen the clip.

Go ahead a booster every month, knock yourself out. But do not pretend you havent moved the goalposts.

Maddow said it too.

If your “truth“ is that the vax, masks, and lockdowns stop the virus…you go ahead and live in that world.

Wrong. I guess seeing you spread false information shouldn’t be a surprise. You need better sources of information. Here read this. Coronavirus and influenza are similar but different

The viruses of the family Coronaviridae are ubiquitous in nature due to their existence in a wide spectrum of mammals and avian species. The coronaviruses, as RNA viruses, exist as quasispecies because of their high rate of mutations. This review elaborates on the pathogenesis and the developed vaccines of most of the ubiquitous coronavirus' diseases, mainly bovine, dromedary camel, porcine, feline, canine, and avian coronaviruses
<<<<<<<<<snip>>>>>>>>>>

he lessons drawn from the studies will have an immense influence on how the human coronaviruses pathogenesis and vaccine development will proceed.

~S~

Forum List

Back