8 fake news stories Trump ran with:

8 Fake News Stories Donald Trump Shared (Photos)

Trump spent years demanding that President Obama produce his birth certificate and other papers in response to false e-mails that Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim. He finally admitted Obama was born in this country in September

Trump said last year that "thousands and thousands of people were cheering" in Jersey City, N.J. when the World Trade Center fell on Sept. 11, 2011.

In February, Trump entertained conspiracy theories that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered when he said he was found with "a pillow on his face."

In June, Trump tweeted a photo that purported to show a family of African-Americans who supported him. But they told BuzzFeed they definitely did not.

---------------------------------------

It's goes on. When others do it, it's called lies. When Trump does it, it's called a mispoke.
Trump is your president. Get over it.
He is the president, but not mine. He's too nasty to be my president. My president would never say "Some Mexicans aren't rapists" and stuff like that.
The guy is a lowlife piece of shit, and that is a fact.
You wouldn't know a fact if it infected you.
You are a fucking moron, and that is most definitely a fact.

You do know your lying nigga got lie of the year? Dumbass! Lol

According to who? :eusa_think:Now I'll wait for you to post a link and then claim it's fake news later. :eusa_whistle:
Politifact awarded it to him, for stating if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Oh what small minds liberals have.

The same politifact that's tracked Trump lying 70% of the time?
Did they award him lie of the year?

I dont know but I do know the same source you're relying on said Trump lied his ass off to the tune of 70% of the time. Thats the source you choose?

You do know your lying nigga got lie of the year? Dumbass! Lol

According to who? :eusa_think:Now I'll wait for you to post a link and then claim it's fake news later. :eusa_whistle:
Politifact awarded it to him, for stating if you like your healthcare plan you can keep your healthcare plan. Oh what small minds liberals have.

I dont know but I do know the same source you're relying on said Trump lied his ass off to the tune of 70% of the time. Thats the source you choose?
They are a liberal organization that gave Obama lie of the year.

There you go...just as predicted.

I just didnt know you would cite them as proof and dismiss them as bullshit artists in the same thread. Thats amazing you're citing people you dont believe as proof

Is that the best the pathetic desperate left can come up with? It's alleged that somebody named Barak Hussein Sotoro claimed to be an alien in order to get a better tuition deal at Harvard. President Hussein never did produce a original birth certificate in eight years. In some states he wouldn't even be able to get a drivers license with a copy of a birth certificate much less be qualified to be president.
Where I was born gave me the same type of birth certificate Obama got cuz I was getting a passport. Going through some old books, I found a long form, but the state wouldn't give me a copy of that. Good I already had it.

Funny how you defend Trump telling lies and then you tell a couple of your own, then call Obama a liar. What are you?

So your BC is layered as well?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, so technically Obama was the first Birther

Trump spent years demanding that President Obama produce his birth certificate and other papers in response to false e-mails that Obama was a Kenyan-born Muslim. He finally admitted Obama was born in this country in September

Trump said last year that "thousands and thousands of people were cheering" in Jersey City, N.J. when the World Trade Center fell on Sept. 11, 2011.

In February, Trump entertained conspiracy theories that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered when he said he was found with "a pillow on his face."

In June, Trump tweeted a photo that purported to show a family of African-Americans who supported him. But they told BuzzFeed they definitely did not.

It's goes on. When others do it, it's called lies. When Trump does it, it's called a mispoke.

and winning :bye1::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Another awesome OP!

Here's $40

graphic1-jpg.105299

graphic1-jpg.105299

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya, so technically Obama was the first Birther
From what I've seen, it appears that it was some assistant that put out promotional pamphlet material to his publisher, she's since stated that it was her clerical error and wasn't attributable to Obama himself.

So if the story is correct technically the assistant was the first "birther".

The Trump-cultists don't even try to make excuses for Trump's record-level lying anymore. They've learned to define those lies as their new reality. With every new tweet, the reality of the Trump-cultist shifts to something new. No wonder they're so unstable. They're completely untethered to any sort of solid mental foundation.

duh......idiots like this guy have been parroting the same nonsense for what? 20 months now? And the bumpy keeps getting bigger.............:2up:

Have you noticed that 'lie' only has meaning for Liberals if they can apply it to the other side.

When it's their side...i.e., the liar in chief in the White House, it's merely earns a shrug.

Forum List

Back