8 Syrians Caught at Texas Border

Wow you really need to start reading thread titles.
I'm good with the title, it's you confused, you didn't answer the question, where'd they get into the country from? Come now, libturd, you know you're caught in your stupid....just admit it to us now. hahahahahahahaa what a fk.

curious, if a chinese man comes into the country across the Mexican border are they coming into the country from another country than Mexico? hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha afk nut.

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

No....we know they come from all over the world.

They just usually come in THROUGH Mexico.

Because of our border....

Which is why WE SAID SEAL THE GOD DAMN BORDER.

You liberals deserve to be rounded up in FEMA camps for treason.
Sure go ahead and "seal" the border. I swear I won't laugh when you're shocked that illegal immigrants are still coming here.
So should we build a massive wall between the USA and Kyrgyzstan?

I worked for a guy from Syria. Syrians own all the local little markets and gas stations around here. Their family goes thru the vetting process and eventually joins them, where they buy up more little liquor stores, smoke shops, gas stations. I was fired because I am not used to being a lowly female. He said money was missing from the drawer. I said "then one of your relatives stole it because it damn sure was not by me".
Point is....those coming in MOSTLY are running, which is fine. But until we can vet the RUNNERS from the DESTROYERS, no. Do not let them in.
What was the point of you telling us that you got fired "because I am not used to being a lowly female"?
He treated me like something under his shoe. That was the point. I was female. I also didn't keep my eyes caste down, nor did I worship the ground he walked on. I was not demure. In short...I guess I was too mouthy for him. Or to him, "too loud". Who knows. His excuse was money missing from the drawer.

Also, more caught in Honduras.

Honduran authorities have arrested five Syrians intending to make it to the United States with stolen Greek passports, triggering alarm Wednesday in the wake of the Paris attacks launched by Syria-linked jihadists.

Honduras arrests five Syrians headed to US with stolen passports

That is correct Syrian caught in Honduras. In Honduras and it's all over North American news media and Central America.
But these Syrian caught at the border, at the border of US last Monday. And you only hear it from Breifart. It's not even in the local news in Laredo. That's odd. WTF.

Do you really think obamas lap dog media is going to report on it?
They wont say shit until it gets out there and they have no choice.

As I previously mentioned Fox News is permanently stationed in Laredo. Do you think Fox News will keep this secret? Not sure who is Obamas media lap dog. Why and what reason border officers will keep this secret?
You are such a fucking clueless dummy.
The NSA/DHS/CIA/FBI are currently 'interrogating' these 8 Syrians attempting to sneak into the US.
You really think these agencies are going to come out and blatter everything they are finding out for your information? You really are a fucking idiot.

So it begins. Or it was going for some time, and we just got the proof.

Two federal agents operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are claiming that eight Syrian illegal aliens attempted to enter Texas from Mexico in the Laredo Sector. The federal agents spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity, however, a local president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) confirmed that Laredo Border Patrol agents have been officially contacting the organization with concerns over reports from other federal agents about Syrians illegally entering the country in the Laredo Sector. The reports have caused a stir among the sector’s Border Patrol agents.

They weren't "caught" they presented themselves to border patrol. They did EXACTLY what they should have done.

These 8 Syrians were being used to see how easy it is to get across the border. Two of the older males have ISIS tats.

I'm good with the title, it's you confused, you didn't answer the question, where'd they get into the country from? Come now, libturd, you know you're caught in your stupid....just admit it to us now. hahahahahahahaa what a fk.

curious, if a chinese man comes into the country across the Mexican border are they coming into the country from another country than Mexico? hahahhahahahahhahahahahaha afk nut.
Hmm? I just commented that republicans are probably shocked that illegal immigrants aren't just Mexicans. You're the one who turned it into this whole weird thing.

Republicans must be shocked to learn that illegal immigrants come from more countries than just Mexico.

Sure go ahead and "seal" the border. I swear I won't laugh when you're shocked that illegal immigrants are still coming here.
Why not? That makes as much sense as everything else the GOP wants to do.

Hmm? I just commented that republicans are probably shocked that illegal immigrants aren't just Mexicans. You're the one who turned it into this whole weird thing.
no that isn't what you said you fk. hahahahahahahahahaaha nice diversionary tact. say you said something else. The fact is it was caught. stupid fk.

That is correct Syrian caught in Honduras. In Honduras and it's all over North American news media and Central America.
But these Syrian caught at the border, at the border of US last Monday. And you only hear it from Breifart. It's not even in the local news in Laredo. That's odd. WTF.

Do you really think obamas lap dog media is going to report on it?
They wont say shit until it gets out there and they have no choice.

As I previously mentioned Fox News is permanently stationed in Laredo. Do you think Fox News will keep this secret? Not sure who is Obamas media lap dog. Why and what reason border officers will keep this secret?

It's already been confirmed,you can stop now.

As I said why would they keep this secret? They turned themselves in. Meaning they walk into the official border crossing and did not crossed any desert, rivers or mountain.

The chick was using someone else's passport and assumed she could sneak in with it.

So it begins. Or it was going for some time, and we just got the proof.

That's funny. Local Fox News Laredo Nov. 16, 17, 18 stationed permanently in that region did not mentioned of such Syrian caught at the border. Coming from Breitfart? If this is true don't you think it will be headlines in Fox News nationwide? They pay lots of money for this kind of information.
Also If you want to get caught easily then use Texas border. Why not Arizona border? You might get lucky but your chances is very low of getting thru.

Local News Archives - FOX 39 Laredo

What makes you think it would be easier to cross in Arizona?

Oh just an average of 200/year die each year crossing Arizona border. We keep hearing unaccompanied children from South American countries caught at the border in Texas but none in Arizona border.

Why would you want to cross at Arizona? They dont have near the jobs Texas has,and when they are being let in why bother sneaking in?

Maybe you have not heard... Most go to California.

Cant say that I blame em,it's a sanctuary state.

Could you explain the actual line of reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that we may all laugh heartily at your ignorance?

no that isn't what you said you fk. hahahahahahahahahaaha nice diversionary tact. say you said something else. The fact is it was caught. stupid fk.
Yeah it was dummy :cuckoo:

no, no it wasn't. But you keep trying to change what it is you wrote,

Go back and look. What did I originally say?

Could you explain the actual line of reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that we may all laugh heartily at your ignorance?
we all need to learn that there are more illegals come from other than Mexico.

Were these illegals Mexicans?

Go back and look. What did I originally say?
your beautiful quote:

BTW, I'm still laughing my ass off.

Were these illegals Mexicans?
nope. It wasn't was in the OP. It's where they came in from. physically came in from from MEXICO and has everything to do with the Border there. So it's irrelevant the end country of origin, it's where they crossed to get in. That was the original OP. And you come back with this gem:

Forum List

Back