85 shots: US cops use more ammo per man than Germans per year

Well, that is not a credible stat if you are quoting O'Reilly from memory.

You can go to Fox News and pull up the program and tell me what I got wrong or you can accept what I said. Either way I really don't care.

an average of 500 INNOCENT, unarmed citizens are shot/beaten to death by cops every year.
Innocent, unarmed citizens....not to mention the dogs these bastards love to shoot.

Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

More innocent, unarmed citizens are killed by cops every year than cops killed by criminals...but as long as they "go home to their families at night" it's all good.

Maybe you should read your own link, from the link:

The raids terrorize innocents when police mistakenly target the wrong residence. And they have resulted in dozens of needless deaths and injuries, not only of drug offenders, but also of police officers, children, bystanders, and innocent suspects.

How did you get hundreds from dozens?

Cato Store | Individual Liberty, Free Markets, and Peace

Maybe you should read your own link, from the link:

The raids terrorize innocents when police mistakenly target the wrong residence. And they have resulted in dozens of needless deaths and injuries, not only of drug offenders, but also of police officers, children, bystanders, and innocent suspects.

How did you get hundreds from dozens?

Cato Store | Individual Liberty, Free Markets, and Peace

I see..you didn't do any research on your own..Here ya go;

Filmmaker Charles Shaw produced a short film titled “Release Us” to expose the harsh reality of the escalating battle between citizens and law enforcement.

Some highlights from the film:

500 innocent Americans are murdered by police every year (USDOJ). 5,000 since 9/11, equal to the number of US soldiers lost in Iraq.

In 1994 the US Government passed a law authorizing the Pentagon to donate surplus Cold War era military equipment to local police departments.

In the 20 years since, weaponry designed for use on a foreign battlefield, has been handed over for use on Americans. If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17.
You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist.

And you are 29 times more likely to be murdered by a cop than a terrorist!

The “War on Drugs” and the “War on Terror” replaced the Cold War with billions in funding and dozens of laws geared towards this new “war” against its own citizens.

This militarization of the police force has created what is being called an “epidemic of police brutality” sweeping the nation.

Iceland grieves after police kill a man for the first time in its history | Public Radio International

Iceland has one death from cops since 1944 when it was created.

Moral of the story we are a culture of guns and killing. Other nations are not. We have no reason to stop being this because we are that attached to owning a gun and being violent. thats how we solve things

And why is that, can you say no ethnic diversity? And a population of only 300,000, I'm sure there are similar sized US cities that have never had a police killing during the same period.

Most Icelanders are descendants of Norwegian settlers and Celts from Ireland and Scotland who were brought over as slaves during the age of settlement. Recent DNA analysis suggests that around 66 percent of the male settler-era population was of Norse ancestry, where as the female population was 60 percent Celtic.[1] The Icelandic population today is remarkably homogeneous. According to Icelandic government statistics, 99% of the nation's inhabitants live in urban areas (localities with populations greater than 200) and 60% live in the greater Reykjavík Area.

Demographics of Iceland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Filmmaker Charles Shaw produced a short film titled “Release Us” to expose the harsh reality of the escalating battle between citizens and law enforcement.

500 innocent Americans are murdered by police every year (USDOJ). 5,000 since 9/11, equal to the number of US soldiers lost in Iraq.

In 1994 the US Government passed a law authorizing the Pentagon to donate surplus Cold War era military equipment to local police departments.

In the 20 years since, weaponry designed for use on a foreign battlefield, has been handed over for use on Americans. If we look at the most recent numbers of non-military US citizens killed by terrorism worldwide, that number is 17.
You have a better chance of being killed by a bee sting, or a home repair accident than you do a terrorist.

The “War on Drugs” and the “War on Terror” replaced the Cold War with billions in funding and dozens of laws geared towards this new “war” against its own citizens.

This militarization of the police force has created what is being called an “epidemic of police brutality” sweeping the nation.

Oh right, lets believe a short film maker with an ax to grind. LMAO

So 500 innocent, as you claim, Americans are killed every year. So then we should have 500 cops per year prosecuted and in prison for that right? Why isn't that the case? Because your entire baseline of people killed is absolute bullshit and taken case by case you have far less than 500?

I'm only 29 times more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist if I act like a complete asshole. If I pretty much decide not to rob people, do illegal asshole things, and don't act like a prick when the cops show up my chances of being killed by a cop drop to fucking zero.

I don't see the police gearing up n military gear for a normal day's work, as a matter of fact the cop that shot this kid was in nothing but his standard issue gear. Which is the case every time there is a shooting. The gear only comes out when the population decides to loot.

The statistics are from the Bureau of Justice Statistics...Whatever, ace.. I couldn't care less what you or @AzMike think.
Of course not. You prefer not to think at all. Thinking causes you reality problems. Now address my post directly you internet candy ass.

Of course not. You prefer not to think at all. Thinking causes you reality problems. Now address my post directly you internet candy ass.

Projecting ....again.

Projection is a type of defense mechanism.
In projection, a person experiences an emotion or thought that they aren't able to cope with. So, instead, they perceive the thought or feeling as if it had come from someone else.

Forum List

Back