9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Just like the Bin Laden assassination, their 9/11 story is complete fiction. I'll never get why so many are so loyal to Big Brother. I guess they're so used to being lied to, they've become numb to it.

edited for wall of text and fictional content!
When reading twoofer posts keep in mind the longer the post the deeper the bullshit!

Ha, you edited your own fictional content. You can't rebuttal anything even with help. :clap2:
anybody who posts on Christmas is truly delusional!---I knew you were true nut job ..this just cements it!

You Zionist never take Christian holidays off, so neither should we. Have you nothing to say about the puke you posted concerning "thermal expansion" was destroyed with fact and reason?

Once again, One person who claims to have heard these explosions before the towers fell.....

And the person with him at the time gives a different timeline, and a different story.

No audio recordings of these explosions and no recordings of these explosions in any means, just one guy.....

Bullshit. Now you're stuck on stupid about explosions. The things you argue about and deny, in no way substantiate AGAINST the things I posted about the "collapses" or validate anything else about the 9-11 attacks as told to you by the state. Fucking nimrod.

true to form,as I predicted,the paid troll evaded it.He wont address your post because his handlers have no answer for it just like I knew they wouldnt.:lol::lol: Like he always does,he evaded your facts and changed the subject.:lol::lol: Must suck being Gomer when he knows i can predict him so easily.:lol:

Gomer also ignores that Jennings conveintly died a couple days before the NIST report came out which was obviously foul play since his testimony would shread to pieces the NIST report. Gomer also ignores that 9/11 follows the same pattern of the kennedy assassination,many people mysteriously dying who came forward because they gave versions of events different than the governments version.Just one wacky coincidence is the logic of the coincidence theorists,err the paid trolls.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Ha, you edited your own fictional content. You can't rebuttal anything even with help. :clap2:
anybody who posts on Christmas is truly delusional!---I knew you were true nut job ..this just cements it!

You Zionist never take Christian holidays off, so neither should we. Have you nothing to say about the puke you posted concerning "thermal expansion" was destroyed with fact and reason?

amen to that.

Just like the Bin Laden assassination, their 9/11 story is complete fiction. I'll never get why so many are so loyal to Big Brother. I guess they're so used to being lied to, they've become numb to it.

pretty much.

Hey lookie here,the paid troll who has an obsession over me and like clockwork,posts IMMEDIATELY after i did.

Once again, One person who claims to have heard these explosions before the towers fell.....

And the person with him at the time gives a different timeline, and a different story.

No audio recordings of these explosions and no recordings of these explosions in any means, just one guy.....

Bullshit. Now you're stuck on stupid about explosions. The things you argue about and deny, in no way substantiate AGAINST the things I posted about the "collapses" or validate anything else about the 9-11 attacks as told to you by the state. Fucking nimrod.

true to form,as I predicted,the paid troll evaded it.He wont address your post because his handlers have no answer for it just like I knew they wouldnt.:lol::lol: Like he always does,he evaded your facts and changed the subject.:lol::lol: Must suck being Gomer when he knows i can predict him so easily.:lol:

Gomer also ignores that Jennings conveintly died a couple days before the NIST report came out which was obviously foul play since his testimony would shread to pieces the NIST report. Gomer also ignores that 9/11 follows the same pattern of the kennedy assassination,many people mysteriously dying who came forward because they gave versions of events different than the governments version.Just one wacky coincidence is the logic of the coincidence theorists,err the paid trolls.:lol::lol::lol::lmao:

Addressed and slapped down, Now prove that Jennings was killed by the Government, or anyone for that matter.......... Put up or shut up....This should be interesting since we know you can't do either one.....

another delusional assumption...why am I not surprized?
btw christmas is not a christian holiday, it's pagan.....
more proof your fact and reason is neither!

Last edited:
ah the TEAM arrives and full force to get each others back to shit on the floor some more.

anyways,great video here.have fun watching these paid trolls say this was just a coincidence.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a song for the Truthers. (all 4 of them)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EclQVQGqnZ0&feature=related]Sam Kinison- Are You Lonesome Tonight - YouTube[/ame]

I never knew 9/11 wildcard job's name was Ross.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jrXzqsPdjP8]ROSS ANGRY ON COMPUTER - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back