9/11 Conspiracy Solved?: Names, Connections, Details Exposed...

Listen to the statements of those who were there, Ollie.

Even Rudy Giuliani states in this video that the temperature was OVER 2,000 degrees WEEKS after the collapses.

Pay particular attention to the portion of the video dealing with the 'cross' @ 2:30...

Molten Steel At World Trade Center Site/Ground Zero after 9/11. - YouTube

This is exactly what I am talking about. Not one expert nothing but normal everyday people with their opinions. A picture of the "meteorite with rebar sticking all through the concrete, and yes rebar would have melted long before any steel that they claim made up part of the piece. And the cross? Sorry but it was not welded together during the collapse but during the construction.

You really need to check things out a little closer.....

Here Ollie, I transcribed the man's words for you so you wouldn't make the same mistake again.

"And there, this cross, is fully extended, melted together with the intense heat, the two beams were never initially part of the same structure. Heat, literally melted them together, and the piece of metal that's draped over it was molten metal that had literally fallen over one of the arms."

I heard what he said, and i know that it was a cross section that was part of the original building. Try looking deeper into truth.....It was not melted together during the collapse.

you have no clue of the logistics involved..and the fact remains..NIST has no real explanation for the collapse..if you ever read the NIST report you will see they only investigate up collapse initiation(how the collapse began)
to avoid the need to explain the entire collapse sequence
I have read it and you are so wrong it's laughable...

NIST simply avoids these troublesome issues by placing them outside the scope of its investigation, claiming that "global collapse" was "inevitable" after the "initiation of collapse."

NIST’s “Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center
Tower” (hereafter referred to as “The Final Report”) states its first objective was to “Determine why and how
WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft”

To determine this The Final Report needs to explain the events following the initial impact until the collapse of the
buildings is complete. NIST state that their approach was to simulate the behavior of the tower using “four
steps:

1. The aircraft impact into the tower, the resulting distribution of aviation fuel, and the damage to the
structure, partitions, thermal insulation materials, and building contents.
2. The evolution of multi-floor fires.
3. The heating and consequent weakening of the structural elements by the fires.

4. The response of the damaged and heated building structure, and the progression of the structural
component failures leading to the initiation of the collapse of the towers.”

http://www.physics911.net/pdf/scott-jones-nist-assumptions-analysis.pdf
a non bias non twoofer based report please!

| P a g e Investigation into modular design within computer games. By Scott Jones BSc (Hons) Computer Games Design A project submitted in partial fulfilment of the ...
http://www.scottjonescg.co.uk/FYPRe...modular_design_within_computer_games_v1.0.pdf

Last edited:
OK Ollie, I notice you didn't even respond to several of the points I made, so no cookie for you.

I don't care about a photoshopped picture, Ollie. What did I say about disinformation? I saw video ON THE NEWS showing the molten steel 6 weeks after the towers came down.

I doesn't matter if you believe in the Shadow Government, either. They believe in you, and you're behaving just the way they want.
do you mean this:
Molten-1_zps35a6613f.jpg

that "steel" is red hot but far from molten if it were it would run like thick paint.
the photo proves this.

How hot must that steel get to be 'red hot', and how is it possible to maintain that temperature for 8 weeks in a pile of rubble with no oxygen?

OK Ollie, I notice you didn't even respond to several of the points I made, so no cookie for you.

I don't care about a photoshopped picture, Ollie. What did I say about disinformation? I saw video ON THE NEWS showing the molten steel 6 weeks after the towers came down.

I doesn't matter if you believe in the Shadow Government, either. They believe in you, and you're behaving just the way they want.
do you mean this:
Molten-1_zps35a6613f.jpg

that "steel" is red hot but far from molten if it were it would run like thick paint.
the photo proves this.

How hot must that steel get to be 'red hot', and how is it possible to maintain that temperature for 8 weeks in a pile of rubble with no oxygen?

Now you have me wondering. How do we know that is steel, how do we know it's been like that for 8 weeks and how does anything without oxygen maintain 'red hot' for 8 weeks? I would think your "highly developed" cynicism would be asking these questions without my prompting. Just sayin'. :D

Now you have me wondering. How do we know that is steel, how do we know it's been like that for 8 weeks and how does anything without oxygen maintain 'red hot' for 8 weeks? I would think your "highly developed" cynicism would be asking these questions without my prompting. Just sayin'. :D
Jet fuel kept it hot for 8 weeks! What ya' stupid?

I sure hope you're kidding. :D

do you mean this:
Molten-1_zps35a6613f.jpg

the photo proves this.

Temperature of a "Red Hot"Object

The Physics Factbook™
Edited by Glenn Elert -- Written by his students
An educational, Fair Use website

topic index | author index | special index

Bibliographic Entry

Result
(w/surrounding text)

Standardized
Result

Faughn, Jerry S., Serway, Raymond A. College Physics: Fifth Edition. Philadelphia: Saunders, 1999. "Wien's displacement law:
λmaxT = 0.2898 × 10-2 m.k" 555 °C
"Red Heat." Dictionary of Science and Technology. New York: Larousse, 1995. "As judged visually, a temperature between 500 °C and 1000 °C." 500–1000 °C
Hodyman, Charles D., Lange, Norbert A. Handbook of Chemistry and Physics. Cleveland, OH: Chemical Rubber Co., 1924.
Color Temperature
°C K
Incipient red heat 500-550 770-820
Dark red heat 650-750 920-1020
Bright red heat 850-950 1120-1220
Yellowish red heat 1050-1150 1320-1420
650–1150 °C
Process Associates of America. Metal Temperature by Color.
Color Approximate Temperature
°F °C K
Faint Red 930 500 770
Blood Red 1075 580 855
Dark Cherry 1175 635 910
Medium Cherry 1275 690 965
Cherry 1375 745 1020
Bright Cherry 1450 790 1060
500–790 °C

An object, at a certain temperature can emit radiation. This type of radiation is known as thermal radiation. The color of the radiation is dependent on the temperature and (according to Serway and Faughn) the properties of the object. As the temperature increases, the object begins to emit light.

The thermal radiations comes from accelerated charged particles near the surface of the object. The charged particles would emit radiation. This is the classical theory of thermal radiation.

A black body is an ideal system that absorbs all of the incident radiation on it. As the amount of energy it emits increases, so does the black body's temperature. As the temperature is increasing, the acme of the distribution move towards short wavelength. This obeys Wien's displacement law.

λmaxT = 0.2898 × 10-2mK

Where λmax is the wavelength at which the curve peaks and T is the temperature at which the object would emit radiation.

2.obviously you don't know or forgot the three things a fire needs 1.fuel 2. ignition source 3. oxygen .
lose any one of those you have no fire.
so logically there must have been oxygen.
so your bullshit about no oxygen is just that, bullshit.

of course you say that! since it was not thermite (none was ever found) the only other thing was the millions of tons of gypsum board, plastics, paper, cardboard, clothing, human flesh etc...

of course you say that! since it was not thermite (none was ever found) the only other thing was the millions of tons of gypsum board, plastics, paper, cardboard, clothing, human flesh etc...
That's it! All that Human Flesh and Warm Weather gear kept it red hot for months! Mystery solved!

do you mean this:
Molten-1_zps35a6613f.jpg

the photo proves this.

Why do you think my sentence ended in a question mark, Princess?

Your 'prompt' seems a bit tardy, since you quoted the question...

obviously you don't know or forgot the three things a fire needs 1.fuel 2. ignition source 3. oxygen .

The workers on the pile spoke of these things erupting into flames when exposed to air, so obviously there was MUCH LESS oxygen available while this red hot steel was buried.

What fuel was available to this red hot steel that it would burn in a LOW OXYGEN environment
for 8 weeks?

Fucking sanctimonious prick.

obviously you don't know or forgot the three things a fire needs 1.fuel 2. ignition source 3. oxygen .

The workers on the pile spoke of these things erupting into flames when exposed to air, so obviously there was MUCH LESS oxygen available while this red hot steel was buried.

What fuel was available to this red hot steel that it would burn in a LOW OXYGEN environment
for 8 weeks?

Nothing that would have brought down those buildings in seconds........

Funny, I've worked with gypsum board most of my life and I've NEVER seen it burn.

In fact, 5/8 inch gypsum board, used in almost ALL commercial applications, is fire rated for 1 hour. IOW, it doesn't burn at all, rather it takes a typical fire (plastics, paper, cardboard, clothing...wood, too) an hour to break it down to the point that it crumbles, but it NEVER ignites.

FIRE AND EXPLOSION HAZARD DATA
 Flash point - None
 Lower Explosion Limit - None
 Upper Explosion Limit - None
 Auto Ignition Temperature - Not Combustible
 Extinguishing Media - Not Combustible
 Special Fire Fighting Procedures - None. Although, gypsum panels pose no fire related hazards, a selfcontained
breathing apparatus is recommended to limit exposure to combustion product when fighting any fire.
 Hazardous combustion products - None
 Unusual fire and explosion hazards - None
http://www.americangypsum.com/pdfs/msds.pdf

for 8 weeks?

Nothing that would have brought down those buildings in seconds........

Deflection noted, care to try again?

No deflection to it. All the things in an office building is all that was there to fuel any fires. The jet fuel would have been gone almost instantaneously and any explosive or cutting material you can dream up would have been gone within seconds. So what is left? Fiberglass, plastics, wood, rubber, etc etc etc........

No deflection to it. All the things in an office building is all that was there to fuel any fires. The jet fuel would have been gone almost instantaneously and any explosive or cutting material you can dream up would have been gone within seconds. So what is left? Fiberglass, plastics, wood, rubber, etc etc etc........

And is it your contention that amidst all the concrete, steel and gypsum enough of those flammable materials gathered together AT THE BOTTOM of the pile and burned for 2 months in a low oxygen environment?

Seriously?

Forum List

Back