9-11….. Startling New Evidence of a Conspiracy

Oswald took his gun to work, fired three shots and blew JFKs brains out

Really? JFK was shot in the throat, was shot in the back and another shot that missed hit pavement and scraped a spectator on the cheek hard enough to draw blood.....then we have the shot that became the magic bullet that blew out the right hand side of Kennedy's head (that knocked him back and to the left by a "marksman" which Oswald was not using a bolt action rifle) that then passed through John Connally doing all kinds of u-turns while exiting and found in almost pristine condition on the gurney that JFK's body was resting on....are ya sure you want to go with that story?????

Seriously, if you believe that pile of shit, you are either the dumbest motherfucker on the planet or you are a "gubermint" shill....either way, you can't out debate me on this topic nor can you put any doubt in the minds of sane thinking people. You are more than welcome to try and debate me on JFK, OKC or 9/11....give it a go because I will fucking bury you under an avalanche of undeniable facts.....bring it.
I hate it when even conspiracy nut jobs can't get their story correct

First shot hit the pavement
Second shot struck JFK in the upper back, passed through his throat and then hit John Connally.....that was your imaginary magic bullet
Third shot blew JFKs brains out

So where did the throat and back shot come from? There were 8 shooters all positioned in strategic places...some from the CIA, some from the mafia and some Cuban sharpshooters. Oswald was given the test for gun spray and he had no ammo residue except from his handling of some bullets on his hand. Oswald never fired a shot nor did he kill Officer Tippet. Why did your beloved "gubermint" pick someone that had never done an autopsy on a gunshot victim to perform the most important autopsy in our history? What about the white chalk mark, the umbrella man? The three tramps, the gun smoke that was sen from the grassy knoll to deflect from the fact that Greer stopped at the white mark per the instructions of the CIA that if JFK wasn't dead that William Greer was to stop so the assassin in the storm drain had an easy shot????? You have nothing.....because you know nothing but what your beloved "gubermint" has told you....bring some game, home boy......so far you haven't shown me shit.....
More imaginary "facts" from Dale

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/White Files/Warren Commission-Subject/Oswald/Oswald, Paraffin Tests.pdf

Dallas - Curry said ... paraffin tests, made to determine from powder residue whether Oswald had fired a gun, were positive. This meant Oswald had fired a weapon within a short time before he was arrested. Apparently it could have been either a rifle or a pistol - or both. They wouldn't say. AP, 1:50 pm CST Peggy Simpson

Really? JFK was shot in the throat, was shot in the back and another shot that missed hit pavement and scraped a spectator on the cheek hard enough to draw blood.....then we have the shot that became the magic bullet that blew out the right hand side of Kennedy's head (that knocked him back and to the left by a "marksman" which Oswald was not using a bolt action rifle) that then passed through John Connally doing all kinds of u-turns while exiting and found in almost pristine condition on the gurney that JFK's body was resting on....are ya sure you want to go with that story?????

Seriously, if you believe that pile of shit, you are either the dumbest motherfucker on the planet or you are a "gubermint" shill....either way, you can't out debate me on this topic nor can you put any doubt in the minds of sane thinking people. You are more than welcome to try and debate me on JFK, OKC or 9/11....give it a go because I will fucking bury you under an avalanche of undeniable facts.....bring it.

Second shot struck JFK in the upper back, passed through his throat and then hit John Connally.....that was your imaginary magic bullet

So where did the throat and back shot come from? There were 8 shooters all positioned in strategic places...some from the CIA, some from the mafia and some Cuban sharpshooters. Oswald was given the test for gun spray and he had no ammo residue except from his handling of some bullets on his hand. Oswald never fired a shot nor did he kill Officer Tippet. Why did your beloved "gubermint" pick someone that had never done an autopsy on a gunshot victim to perform the most important autopsy in our history? What about the white chalk mark, the umbrella man? The three tramps, the gun smoke that was sen from the grassy knoll to deflect from the fact that Greer stopped at the white mark per the instructions of the CIA that if JFK wasn't dead that William Greer was to stop so the assassin in the storm drain had an easy shot????? You have nothing.....because you know nothing but what your beloved "gubermint" has told you....bring some game, home boy......so far you haven't shown me shit.....
How did eight shooters only manage to get off three shots?

They got off at least 16 shots...the "echos" of the shoots was the story the CIA used to dispute the multiple shots. They were synchronized and all of the shooters but the one in the storm drain (that was the last resort) had radios because they wanted a back of the head shot but they were willing to do what it took to kill him and let the rest of the military industrial complex to handle the details because they had all their bases covered. They even took JFK's body away at gunpoint when the doctors at Parkland told the Feds that they had no jurisdiction...these doctors that saw the wounds that were ignored by the inexperienced coroner at Bethesda were very vocal about the events of that day. BTW, there was another gunshot that went through the front windshield of the limo that people witnessed.......your move????

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/White Files/Warren Commission-Subject/Oswald/Oswald, Paraffin Tests.pdf

Dallas - Curry said ... paraffin tests, made to determine from powder residue whether Oswald had fired a gun, were positive. This meant Oswald had fired a weapon within a short time before he was arrested. Apparently it could have been either a rifle or a pistol - or both. They wouldn't say. AP, 1:50 pm CST Peggy Simpson

100 percent total bullshit...........

Oswald's Rifle and Paraffin Tests : The JFK Assassination

Note: I am aware of the fact that there are several other open treads on 9-11 However, they have long been dormant since shortly after they was started earlier this year. In addition, none of them feature the film that I recently discovered. This is different. This is compelling and worth a look!

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-study-911-controlled-demolition/

It is long. Over an hour. But if you just watch the first 10 or 15 minutes, you will certainly get the idea.

Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

The basic premise of the film is that the two planes alone did not bring the three building, WTC 1,2, and 7 down – that the collapses were caused, at least aided, by “controlled demolitions. Indeed, no plane had hit WTC 7! It is alleged that there was deliberate destruction of evidence, explosions not caused by the planes, and a symmetrical collapse of all three buildings consistent with a controlled demolition.

The film is narrated by Richard Gaga of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 2,300 professionals who are demanding an independent investigation, and features a long succession of architects, engineers, various other scientists all of whom are quite credible. It also features eye witnesses who saw and heard things that are not explained and can’t be explained by the official version of what happened.

There is no dirt to be found on this organization. They are credible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Here is the official site: http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/928-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-pt1.html

It is interesting to note that while it’s alleged that the plot was much wider than the hijackers, the report specifically avoids pointing any fingers or speculating on motive so as not to distract from the forensic evidence.

The film that you are about to see was published in the Free Thought Project http://thefreethoughtproject.com/

You will see that while the stories that they publish are provocative and under-reported in the main stream media, it is not “fake news” or conspiracy theories from the fringes of reality

Now to be fair, I am not without my doubts. We know that planes actually did hit the towers and that they were controlled by terrorists. But were there additional terrorists on the ground who planted explosives in all three building? Would that have even been possible? And, if they were expert enough to plant the bombs so strategically as to bring the buildings down, why did they bother to hijack planes?

Another possibility that some entity other than the terrorists- such as the Bush Administration- planted the bombs. Did they know about the plot ( as some have previously alleged ) and, rather than stopping it, planted to explosives to make certain of the outcome. Farfetched? I don’t know.

That brings me to the authors and publishers of the study and documentary. As I said Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, appear to be highly credible. However, here is a site that says that it is all bunk. You can decide for yourself.

http://www.debunking911.com/index.html

Now not being a scientist, I will not attempt to argue the conflicting scientific theories (although I do find the evidence for a controlled demolition very compelling) . However, they also attack the credibility and credentials of the chief author of the study Professor Steven E. Jones:

To be clear, let me restate the test which makes a real scientific paper. It has to be published in a respected scientific journal. As an example, The Journal of Engineering Mechanics is a well respected scientific journal. The peer review process is tough and precise. The reviewers are well respected in their fields of expertise. The Journal of the American Chemical Society is another which Jones can submit his papers. There are many well respected journals which have an impact in the scientific community. Bentham, where Jones has submitted his latest paper, is the Wiki of Journals. They have been criticized in the past for passing "gibberish".

One editor resigned after learning Jones paper passed their review. It seems the reviewers are told of the paper AFTER they are passed! Amazing!

Though Jones may have found the perfect home for his latest attempt at peer-review, it is far from a respected scientific journal. Will Jones ever publish in a "respected scientific journal"? Do they want legitimacy or a talking points?

So where does that leave us? Deep into more uncertainty. Jones was published in Europhysics News which appears to be highly credible and widely respected:

https://billlawrenceonline.com/europhysics-news-trutherism/

Europhysics News Trutherism — Trutherism, the belief that Al-Qaeda terrorists were not entirely behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, received a boost, Aug. 24, in the latest issue of Europhysics News which carries an article claiming that the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition.

The magazine is published by the prestigious European Physical Society.

The authors of the piece are Steven Jones, a former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University; Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada; Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer; and Ted Walter, who holds master of public policy degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

The authors cite, among other things, the lack of heat to melt, or adequately weaken, the girders to cause the collapse.

Melted girders was widely reported as a reason immediately after the attack. This was quickly understood to be impossible, however. In fact, it was even being noted that things didn’t get hot enough to cause enough loss of structural strength.

This paper from the December 2001 issue of JOM, — the member journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society , — is in full agreement with the Jones group on this point.

However, even here there is dissention:

The authors Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, however, don’t feel the need to deny what was before everyone’s eyes. Their article points out that temperature along the 18-meter long joists was certainly not uniform and that given the thermal expansion of steel, a 300 F temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses hence causing distortions resulting in buckling failures

Jones et al makes the point that fire never collapsed a skyscraper before 9/11 and has yet to bring one down since.

The rebuttal to this is that jet aircraft have never been flown into skyscrapers before or since. Further, a fire, while not collapsing a skyscraper, did make One Meridan Plaza in Philadelphia unstable enough to cause its demolition.

Again, I’m not going to attempt to evaluate the science. I am just presenting what has been said. I’m not trying to sell anything here. My intention is to stimulate discussion, elicit opinions, and to get a sense of how people, in general are leaning.

Finally, the is https://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/debunking-conspiracies-spread-some-truth-on-the-anniversary-of-911/#more-4482

This is apparently an Atheistic leaning site and as such, I, an atheist, give a certain amount of credibility to. They support the “conventional or main stream explanation for 9-11 and reject the conspiracy- controlled demolition theory and provide a link to the aforementioned . http://www.debunking911.com/index.html. I'm just not completely convinced, but as I said, leaning towards a conspiracy.

That’s it folks! Have at it .Don’t troll me bro. I’m just the messenger!
Reminds me of Oliver Stone's 1991 movie about JFK.

PURE FICTION !!!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Hate to make you cry son but his movie was 10 times more accurate than the warren commission was.:rolleyes-41: dont feel bad you have been brainwashed on this though,:itsok:

I was as well same as you till I started reading several books on it several years ago back in the mid 80's.:biggrin:
same as 9/11 you have done no research into the JFK assassination as well other than what the CIA controlled mainstream media and our corrupt school system reading only what their textbooks have told you.:rofl: You have done the same thing with the JFK assassination that you have done with 9/11,read only what the government has told you.:lmao::rofl:and like all Bush dupes,do THIS-:scared1: when anybody shows you evidence you cant counter.:rofl:

Hate to break your heart son but the majority of Stones movie was 95% accurate. Stone did not just invent stories for a good story.Unlike you,he exhaustlivey researched it mr magic bullet theorist.:lmao:He based it mostly off Jim Marrs Book Crossfire moron which you obviously have never read and never will since you cant deal with it that we live in a banana republic where the government can murder the president of the united states and get away with it.:rolleyes-41::lmao: Crossfire has the most amazing details and facts that the warren commission left out. over 500 pages of incredible material in it.:rolleyes-41:

Matter of fact you are also ignorant to the fact that he researched the subject for YEARS on end before making the film going to the dallas musuem that had been run by Larry Howard who he got many documents and reading material he had collected over the years dating back to 1963.Howard spent his LIFETIME 3 decades worth,devoting THOUSANDS of hours of research into it and let Stone look at all his 30 years of research you fucking idiot troll.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

I met Howard just a few months before he died matter of fact at a JFK conference in dallas in november on the 30tth anniversary in fact and someone in the crowd asked him the question-How accurate was the movie? and he relied saying about 95%.

Howard unlike you,was not not an idiot moron and actually looked at BOTH sides of the coin.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB's resident troll,the government paid shill rightwinger will post a smily after this post no doubt just like his boss tells him to.:lol:

As usual, your post was pure greatness! Does it get cumbersome at times trying to get the blinded to wake the fuck up and see reality? It is for me at times....I often just want to throw up my hands and say "fuck it"...but I tarry on because the only chance we have is if enough people wake up to this bullshit before we become another communist China and I guaran-fucking-tee you that is exactly where we are heading.

To those of you that write stuff I enjoy but yet turn your nose up at 9/11/01? I was a fellow denier....hardcore as hell because to acknowledge it would be to admit my support of the neocons was wrong....and that my support of the illegal invasions into Afghanistan and Iraq was wrong.When I finally took the blinders off and I saw how badly we had been worked, how I had supported the suffering and needless deaths of innocents all to enrich the military industrial complex while our soldiers came home in body bags or missing limbs? I found it was rather easy to admit that I was wrong and it has pissed me off enough to educate myself on how things really work and who are the puppetmasters pulling the strings. I can point you in thew right direction but you have to want to know the ugly truth instead of believing in pretty little lies...it's not easy but you sleep better at night when you realize that by standing up for truth, you are standing up and being heard for those that were killed based on nothing but lies. There isn't a fucking thing ANYONE can post here that is going to shut me down and stop me from telling the truth while pointing out lies and I proudly stand behind TheProgressivePatriot on this even though we disagree on other things. I have the utmost respect for anyone that seeks the truth and is willing to put themselves out there knowing full well that he is opening himself up for ridicule and hate by the uninformed. LA RAM FAN is another knowledgeable truther that simply shakes his head at the ignorance of the masses but he is a walking, talking encyclopedia on the events of that day.

He stands tall...everyone that has taken off the blinders in support of TheProgressivePatriot whether it be with a post or a "thumbs up" are standing tall as well. You naysayers need to take a step back, look at the evidence and then see what has been lost in this country since the events of that day.
Note: I am aware of the fact that there are several other open treads on 9-11 However, they have long been dormant since shortly after they was started earlier this year. In addition, none of them feature the film that I recently discovered. This is different. This is compelling and worth a look!

This is an amazing, and eye opening film that may well change everything that you thought you knew or that you believed about what happened on 9.11.01.

It is long. Over an hour. But if you just watch the first 10 or 15 minutes, you will certainly get the idea.

Now let me be clear, I was never a conspiracy theorists. I did not consider myself a 9-11 truther and I’m yet 100% convinced that we have been lied to. However, I am leaning in that direction.

The basic premise of the film is that the two planes alone did not bring the three building, WTC 1,2, and 7 down – that the collapses were caused, at least aided, by “controlled demolitions. Indeed, no plane had hit WTC 7! It is alleged that there was deliberate destruction of evidence, explosions not caused by the planes, and a symmetrical collapse of all three buildings consistent with a controlled demolition.

The film is narrated by Richard Gaga of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, an organization of 2,300 professionals who are demanding an independent investigation, and features a long succession of architects, engineers, various other scientists all of whom are quite credible. It also features eye witnesses who saw and heard things that are not explained and can’t be explained by the official version of what happened.

There is no dirt to be found on this organization. They are credible. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Here is the official site: http://www1.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-articles/928-nists-wtc-7-reports-filled-with-fantasy-fiction-and-fraud-pt1.html

It is interesting to note that while it’s alleged that the plot was much wider than the hijackers, the report specifically avoids pointing any fingers or speculating on motive so as not to distract from the forensic evidence.

The film that you are about to see was published in the Free Thought Project http://thefreethoughtproject.com/

You will see that while the stories that they publish are provocative and under-reported in the main stream media, it is not “fake news” or conspiracy theories from the fringes of reality

Now to be fair, I am not without my doubts. We know that planes actually did hit the towers and that they were controlled by terrorists. But were there additional terrorists on the ground who planted explosives in all three building? Would that have even been possible? And, if they were expert enough to plant the bombs so strategically as to bring the buildings down, why did they bother to hijack planes?

Another possibility that some entity other than the terrorists- such as the Bush Administration- planted the bombs. Did they know about the plot ( as some have previously alleged ) and, rather than stopping it, planted to explosives to make certain of the outcome. Farfetched? I don’t know.

That brings me to the authors and publishers of the study and documentary. As I said Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, appear to be highly credible. However, here is a site that says that it is all bunk. You can decide for yourself.

Now not being a scientist, I will not attempt to argue the conflicting scientific theories (although I do find the evidence for a controlled demolition very compelling) . However, they also attack the credibility and credentials of the chief author of the study Professor Steven E. Jones:

To be clear, let me restate the test which makes a real scientific paper. It has to be published in a respected scientific journal. As an example, The Journal of Engineering Mechanics is a well respected scientific journal. The peer review process is tough and precise. The reviewers are well respected in their fields of expertise. The Journal of the American Chemical Society is another which Jones can submit his papers. There are many well respected journals which have an impact in the scientific community. Bentham, where Jones has submitted his latest paper, is the Wiki of Journals. They have been criticized in the past for passing "gibberish".

One editor resigned after learning Jones paper passed their review. It seems the reviewers are told of the paper AFTER they are passed! Amazing!

Though Jones may have found the perfect home for his latest attempt at peer-review, it is far from a respected scientific journal. Will Jones ever publish in a "respected scientific journal"? Do they want legitimacy or a talking points?

So where does that leave us? Deep into more uncertainty. Jones was published in Europhysics News which appears to be highly credible and widely respected:

Europhysics News Trutherism — Trutherism, the belief that Al-Qaeda terrorists were not entirely behind the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks, received a boost, Aug. 24, in the latest issue of Europhysics News which carries an article claiming that the World Trade Center was brought down by controlled demolition.

The authors of the piece are Steven Jones, a former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University; Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada; Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer; and Ted Walter, who holds master of public policy degree from the University of California, Berkeley.

The authors cite, among other things, the lack of heat to melt, or adequately weaken, the girders to cause the collapse.

Melted girders was widely reported as a reason immediately after the attack. This was quickly understood to be impossible, however. In fact, it was even being noted that things didn’t get hot enough to cause enough loss of structural strength.

This paper from the December 2001 issue of JOM, — the member journal of The Minerals, Metals & Materials Society , — is in full agreement with the Jones group on this point.

The authors Thomas W. Eagar and Christopher Musso, however, don’t feel the need to deny what was before everyone’s eyes. Their article points out that temperature along the 18-meter long joists was certainly not uniform and that given the thermal expansion of steel, a 300 F temperature difference from one location to another will produce yield-level residual stresses hence causing distortions resulting in buckling failures

Jones et al makes the point that fire never collapsed a skyscraper before 9/11 and has yet to bring one down since.

The rebuttal to this is that jet aircraft have never been flown into skyscrapers before or since. Further, a fire, while not collapsing a skyscraper, did make One Meridan Plaza in Philadelphia unstable enough to cause its demolition.

Again, I’m not going to attempt to evaluate the science. I am just presenting what has been said. I’m not trying to sell anything here. My intention is to stimulate discussion, elicit opinions, and to get a sense of how people, in general are leaning.

Finally, the is https://www.gspellchecker.com/2016/09/debunking-conspiracies-spread-some-truth-on-the-anniversary-of-911/#more-4482

This is apparently an Atheistic leaning site and as such, I, an atheist, give a certain amount of credibility to. They support the “conventional or main stream explanation for 9-11 and reject the conspiracy- controlled demolition theory and provide a link to the aforementioned . http://www.debunking911.com/index.html. I'm just not completely convinced, but as I said, leaning towards a conspiracy.

Reminds me of Oliver Stone's 1991 movie about JFK.

PURE FICTION !!!
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:
Hate to make you cry son but his movie was 10 times more accurate than the warren commission was.:rolleyes-41: dont feel bad you have been brainwashed on this though,:itsok:

I was as well same as you till I started reading several books on it several years ago back in the mid 80's.:biggrin:
same as 9/11 you have done no research into the JFK assassination as well other than what the CIA controlled mainstream media and our corrupt school system reading only what their textbooks have told you.:rofl: You have done the same thing with the JFK assassination that you have done with 9/11,read only what the government has told you.:lmao::rofl:and like all Bush dupes,do THIS-:scared1: when anybody shows you evidence you cant counter.:rofl:

Hate to break your heart son but the majority of Stones movie was 95% accurate. Stone did not just invent stories for a good story.Unlike you,he exhaustlivey researched it mr magic bullet theorist.:lmao:He based it mostly off Jim Marrs Book Crossfire moron which you obviously have never read and never will since you cant deal with it that we live in a banana republic where the government can murder the president of the united states and get away with it.:rolleyes-41::lmao: Crossfire has the most amazing details and facts that the warren commission left out. over 500 pages of incredible material in it.:rolleyes-41:

Matter of fact you are also ignorant to the fact that he researched the subject for YEARS on end before making the film going to the dallas musuem that had been run by Larry Howard who he got many documents and reading material he had collected over the years dating back to 1963.Howard spent his LIFETIME 3 decades worth,devoting THOUSANDS of hours of research into it and let Stone look at all his 30 years of research you fucking idiot troll.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha:

I met Howard just a few months before he died matter of fact at a JFK conference in dallas in november on the 30tth anniversary in fact and someone in the crowd asked him the question-How accurate was the movie? and he relied saying about 95%.

Howard unlike you,was not not an idiot moron and actually looked at BOTH sides of the coin.:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

USMB's resident troll,the government paid shill rightwinger will post a smily after this post no doubt just like his boss tells him to.:lol:

As usual, your post was pure greatness! Does it get cumbersome at times trying to get the blinded to wake the fuck up and see reality? It is for me at times....I often just want to throw up my hands and say "fuck it"...but I tarry on because the only chance we have is if enough people wake up to this bullshit before we become another communist China and I guaran-fucking-tee you that is exactly where we are heading.

To those of you that write stuff I enjoy but yet turn your nose up at 9/11/01? I was a fellow denier....hardcore as hell because to acknowledge it would be to admit my support of the neocons was wrong....and that my support of the illegal invasions into Afghanistan and Iraq was wrong.When I finally took the blinders off and I saw how badly we had been worked, how I had supported the suffering and needless deaths of innocents all to enrich the military industrial complex while our soldiers came home in body bags or missing limbs? I found it was rather easy to admit that I was wrong and it has pissed me off enough to educate myself on how things really work and who are the puppetmasters pulling the strings. I can point you in thew right direction but you have to want to know the ugly truth instead of believing in pretty little lies...it's not easy but you sleep better at night when you realize that by standing up for truth, you are standing up and being heard for those that were killed based on nothing but lies. There isn't a fucking thing ANYONE can post here that is going to shut me down and stop me from telling the truth while pointing out lies and I proudly stand behind TheProgressivePatriot on this even though we disagree on other things. I have the utmost respect for anyone that seeks the truth and is willing to put themselves out there knowing full well that he is opening himself up for ridicule and hate by the uninformed. LA RAM FAN is another knowledgeable truther that simply shakes his head at the ignorance of the masses but he is a walking, talking encyclopedia on the events of that day.

He stands tall...everyone that has taken off the blinders in support of TheProgressivePatriot whether it be with a post or a "thumbs up" are standing tall as well. You naysayers need to take a step back, look at the evidence and then see what has been lost in this country since the events of that day.

You know its funny how that brainwashed troll who ignores facts how the warren commission is pure fiction same as the 9/11 commission report brought up the JFK assassination because that was WHY unlike you,I did not believe a word of what the media was telling me in the moments when it first happened, that their version of events was correct because of the fact the mainstream media is controlled by the CIA and they got paid shills on message boards such as predfan and USMB's biggest resident troll rightwinger.I am beginning to think this idiot is another plant of theirs on their payroll as well that has penetrated this forum.they got them on message boards like this one everywhere trolling night and day.

Even though the first three years I did not believe a word of it that 19 muslims and Bin Laden were behind the attacks,i did not go around telling people it was an inside job back then because i only had suspecions to go by.I was not aware of the evidence or facts those first three years so I accepted it and considered i might be wrong this time.But then of course three years later a friend of mine loaned me some DVD's with eyewitness testimonys of survivors of the towers collapse and the pentagon and proved the government had no evidence for their theories and that of course is when i knew my suspecions were correct.I wanted to be wrong but too many facts the government suppressed emerged and that was when i found out the sad truth that I was right from day one.

I used to be be so angry about 9/11 how the government murdered 3000 of its own citizens that I was obsessed about it for years and same as when i saw the lies of the JFK assassination back in the 80's,i spent every waking hour researching it. My old user name as you recall was 9/11 was an inside job and that because when i first came here ten years ago it had only been only a few years since 9/11 had happened.

I normally dont talk about 9/11 anymore because objective open minded people like me and you as well as the majority of the 9/11 familys and pretty much the entire population of new york,we all know it was an inside job so does a great majority of the population of the rest of the country. as i said,I normally dont engage in threads like this anymore since when i first came here i spent hours on end everyday talking about this with so many idiot trolls like predfan and that yost moron or whatever he calls himself.

I only came on this thread because progressive patriot is not sure as of yet it appears to have made up his mind about 9/11 and he looks to be on the fence of it so i thought I would share a couple of posts with him that if he looks at those videos i posted, or reads the book in the link i suggested,he will see for himself the evidence that the CIA was behind 9/11 is even greater than them being behind the JFK assassination which has been proven time and time again over the years through documents and available evidence.

what i find comical is I have seen posters like you post over the years that while they dont believe the lies of the warren commission that oswald was the lone assassin and know the truth the CIA killed JFK,no matter what evidence you give them that they were behind 9/11 as well,amazingly they run off with their tail between their legs refusing to look at anything you present.:rolleyes:

They are Bush dupes same as you were for 11 years.they have the same fucked up warped logic you had for 11 years that even though they cant accept it that the CIA killed JFK because he was going to pull out of vietnam by 1965 where the military industrial complex stood to lose untold amounts of dollars for not having a war,you give them videos and links to look at as myself and progressive patriot has,they cover their ears and eyes.:uhoh3:

They somehow believe it that our government killed JFK because he was a threat to the establishments plans yet somehow incredibly,they wont look at the evidence you present on 9/11.I have seem posters over the years say to things like-No I dont believe everything the government tells me. I know the JFK assassination was a lie.I know the CIA was behind it all but to say they are behind 9/11 is absurd.

I am not kidding.i have run into people like that over the years too many times to remember.:rolleyes::uhoh3::rofl::lmao::haha:

I guess its no surprise really though because its easy for them to accept the CIA killed JFK because that was so long ago,before many here were born I am sure where 9/11 they cant accept obviously because it hits too close to home for them being much more recent and the fact the did not just kill pone person,they murdered over 3000 of their own citizens is why they accept it about JFK but not on 9/11.:rolleyes:

The of course you also have these stupid ass moron trolls like this yost dumbshit or whatever he calls himself who STILL believe oswald shot JFK.:rolleyes::rofl:

I wont waste my time and effort on some idiot who still believes in THAT old fairy tale,nobody EVER should,ignore them and move on.

It is only people like you who are in the dark on 9/11 like you were for so many years that I will bother to waste my time on because for the people like yourself who know that the CIA killed JFK,I ask them the same question i would have asked you five years after 9/11 happened had you been here back then.had you been here five years ago,I would have asked you back then-why it is you can accept it that the warren commission lied,that the CIA killed JFK but you cannot accept it they were behind 9/11 as well? they usually either change the subject and throw one liner insults or they act like you did not ask that question and then run off and evade it everytime.:D I figure people like you who can at LEAST accept it that the CIA killed JFK,there is hope for on 9/11 in the future but idiot morons like yost? THEY are hopeless obviously after all these years.:cuckoo::rolleyes:,you got to ignore them and move on to someone else.

they run off and evade it because you struck a cord with them that makes sense and since they know they can hide behind the computer and not have to asnwer the question,they pretend they did not see it and then they start to think once they get off the computer that there might be something to it since they realise that of our government is STILL lying to them about the JFK assassination all these years later,:D It then dawns on them same as it did you i am sure that of they are still lying about that event all these years later,then WHY would they be telling the truth about 9/11 as well which is WHY people like you eventually wise up and get their head out of their ass and then wake up as you did.:D:up::lmao:

Last edited:

Dale do me this one tiny favor.dont waste your time on this stupid fuck paid shill of the governments.He is INDEED a troll on their payroll they have sent to troll these boards night and day and try to ridicule people like you who expose the lies of the warren commission that there were multiple shooters involved and prove that oswald was innocent.same as with the lies of 9/11 as well.

Myself and DOZENS of others handed USMB's resident troll here his ass to him on a platter over this SEVERAL times SEVERAL times over the years over and over again and he STILL trolls today on this that oswald was the lone assassin no matter how many times posters such as myself say to him-i guess you forgot how i proved your lies to be wrong and that they were lies many times months ago? or they will say-you never addressed any of my facts i posted that oswald was innocent and you are still saying the same old BS.

take my advise on this shill-:trolls:

He is just here to waste your time,dont take his bait.

so what ELSE did you expect from USMB's resident paid troll?:lmao:

as i got done saying,dont waste your valuable time on him.thats what he wants is for you to take his bait and waste it on him.Thats what his boss sends him to do because you are correct,he IS guberment paid shill so is predfan. I am beginning to wonder about yiostheoy as well if he is one same as them.

I dont think so since he hasnt come back as of yet for an ass beating from me or you that oswald was innocent after i took him to school earlier on this.:biggrin: I think unlike rightwinger,HE is just a brainwashed stupid fuck moron incapable of thinking for himself and just listens to everything the lamestream media papers tells him since he always runs off with his tail between his legs anytime someone like me or you takes him to school where USMB'S resident troll rightwinger on the other hand and predfan as well,pretends you did not post anything that proves there is no evidence that oswald did it but TONS that there were multiple shooters.

that is HOW you can tell rightwinger and predfan is a paid shill where that other guy is just a stupid fuck who believes everything the government tells him the fact he ran off and has not come back since then for more ass beatings on that subject for you or me.:biggrin:

9/11 was an inside job......a false flag event.......15 years later, do people still believe that 19 box-cutter welding Saudis (guided by a CIA asset residing in a cave in Afghanistan) took down the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon and buttfucked them on the world stage with combined budgets of over two TRILLION dollars a year but so quickly got their shit together that nothing else happened while leaving the southern border totally unprotected? How fucking stupid does one have to be to not smell this bullshit???.... Two planes collapsed three buildings that fell inside their own footprints and attacked the Pentagon by doing an aeronautical maneuver that pilots for 9/11 truth said was impossible because a plane is really nothing but a bus with wings??? It's akin to a Greyhound bus trying to compete in the Indy 500. It isn't fucking impossible and it embarrasses me that people still buy the bullshit shoveled by this corporate entity that lamely attempts to disguise itself as a legitimate governmental body.

I dare anyone that wants to debate this topic to take their shots at me. I have done the research and I know all the arguments because I was a denier for 11 years and took on the "truthers" but the scales fell from my eyes so there is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't used myself. This was a bullshit false flag that accomplished many things including money laundering and the passage of ten year oil and gas securities that were bought up when the Ruble collapsed and could not have passed the sniff test of the S.E.C that was shut down due to the events of that day. The Patriot Act was written in advance of this event? What are the odds? The very "freedoms" the CIA funded al qaeda was jealous of was taken away in small increments including our rights to privacy was taken away. Wake up and grow the fuck up, deniers...you are not in Kansas anymore.
Thank you! Excellent. A piece worth preserving

We may disagree on some things but anyone that is willing to lay it out there like you did and tell the truth or at least attempt to try and get people to think when it comes to one of the most horrific self-inflicted wounds ever? Well, you have my utmost respect...this kind of shit has been going on for waaay too long. Every fucking war we have ever gotten into has been due to a false flag event and financed by the same puppetmasters that bet and hedge their bets on both sides. Good on ya for posting what you did and for being so concise with the information.

If I may suggest a great documentary that is incredibly done? Go to youtube.com and look up "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....it is a history lesson like no other and the hairs on your neck will stand on end because the realization of what we thought was "government" is nothing but a money making entity that has been sucking us dry for almost 100 years. The historical references are incredible. I have watched it at least 15 times and taken many pages of notes......why so many times? Because I have gotten so pulled in to the plot that I stopped jotting down notes and names. I will make a deal with you....if you watch it and you are not moved by it? I will send you a 50 dollar gift certificate to a restaurant chain of your choice. All I ask is if you did get a lot out of it, is that you pass it on.
Thank you. I found it and will watch it

Hey Progressive Patriot and Dale Smith I got a couple of questions for both of you.

Sadly I am left having to ask the both of you this question since all the Bush dupes here wont take me up on the challenge.:biggrin::rolleyes:

first question since NONE OF THEM will talk about the evidence in these three videos and they always prove they did not watch either one by dismissing it as one of them did saying they are just opinions and not facts which is the red flag right there and PROOF they did not watch either one of them.:D have you both seen these three videos? I think i might have asked you that question once Dale but if I did,i dont remember your answer.;)

You both MUST watch these three videos IF YOU HAVE NOT because any thinking logical person who is open minded, objective with logic and common sense can see the evidence in these videos contrary to what some troll mentioned earlier,is NOT opinions,they are cold hard facts that have never been debunked with overwhelming evidence that it was indeed a joint CIA/mossad operation that if we had an honest government with a fair objective and truthful investigation into this,they would have concluded it was a joint CIA/mossad operation. Nobody has ever been able to debunk either of the three.:D
they are long,over 3 hours except the last one, but since you both obviously want to know the truth,i know you will find the time to look at them.:)

Dale I am pretty sure YOU have read this book.Have you Progressive Patriot? for one such as yourself on the fence on this,you for sure need to read this book if you only read one more book the rest of your life. Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.Not the government,none of the shills on this this forum like rightwinger,NOBODY.the author has even challenged the Bush administration and now Obama administration and all of our corrupt members of congress and criminal politicians to debate him out in the open on CSPAN. to no surprise at all.NONE OF THE BUSH AND OBAMA ASS KISSERS will take him on the challenge,they are cowards that know they cant debunk it.:biggrin:
41%2BZqJ1fxYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Also a question for both of you. Is Dale I know it wasnt till recenty years that you got you finally realised you had been brainwashed on 9/11 all the years. How about you Progressive Patriot? was it in just recent years you woke up about this and had doubts I assume? I mean you might as well be talking about how the CIA killed JFK:biggrin: same as JFK,thats old news that the awake already know.lol

I dont know if my last question applies to you or not Progressive patriot that is why it is mostly for Dale here but if it does,by all means i would like you to comment on it as well.:)

Dale I know there are thousands of brainwashed sheep out there that like yourself,even though they have are aware of the truth that the CIA killed JFK because he wanted to pull us out of vietnam,i try and tell and ask them the question-well if they did such an evil act like that,then WHY do you disregard all the evidence i have given you on 9/11 and wont look at it as you will with JFK? You are doing the same thing with 9/1 that the sheep who still think oswald shot JFK do.You go and tell them they are ignorant and in denial for not looking at the evidence but yet you do the same thing here on 9/11..why are you being such a hypocrite jerk on this?

do either of you ever encounter people like that? I have over the years and they either stop talking to me because they are in denial so much since 9/11 hits too close to home for them since it was so much more recent or they simply do the same thing these Bush ass kissers have aon this whole thread,come back with one liner insults and then give up as many here have all done which is why I have no choice to talk to both of you about this?:D that being said,have you encountered those types and if so,what has been YOUR experience with them when that comes up? :D thanks.:)

Last edited:

When challenged with actual facts....denial is your strongest defense

They got off at least 16 shots...the "echos" of the shoots was the story the CIA used to dispute the multiple shots. They were synchronized and all of the shooters but the one in the storm drain (that was the last resort) had radios because they wanted a back of the head shot but they were willing to do what it took to kill him and let the rest of the military industrial complex to handle the details because they had all their bases covered. They even took JFK's body away at gunpoint when the doctors at Parkland told the Feds that they had no jurisdiction...these doctors that saw the wounds that were ignored by the inexperienced coroner at Bethesda were very vocal about the events of that day. BTW, there was another gunshot that went through the front windshield of the limo that people witnessed.......your move????

Like clockwork.the lying paid shill crys in defeat disguising his crying and ass beating here from you as smileys trying to convince you is laughing when he is in reality crying cause he cant counter your facts.:biggrin: thats his only rebuttals each time is a laughing smiley in defeat from his constant ass beatings he gets from people like you and me here everyday on both topics all the time.:biggrin:

Like clockwork.the lying paid shill crys in defeat disguising his crying and ass beating here from you as smileys trying to convince you is laughing when he is in reality crying cause he cant counter your facts.:biggrin: thats his only rebuttals each time is a laughing smiley in defeat from his constant ass beatings he gets from people like you and me here everyday on both topics all the time.:biggrin:
Damn...do I own this bitch or what?

i wondered when the resident shill ^ would come back and shit on the floor in this thread again whining in defeat.:9::rofl:

Not only no detectable explosions, but the building was rigged to go with an untold number of charges, all without anyone seeing it (not even building security) or punching holes in dry wall, or moving furniture or equipment, or anyone seeing miles of electrical wires strung about.
Given that they would have no idea where an airplane would strike or even if one EVER would strike, they would have had to wire every floor
e7f.png

What makes you believe a beam must melt before it reaches the point of failure?
There have been many skyscraper fires and none collapsed except for the WTC.

Secondly, if you really think a fire on a few floors of a huge building like the WTC could result in their pancaking into their footprint in less than two hours, you are f-ing nuts. Maybe if they burned for a few days or weeks...maybe.

Remember Payne Stewart?...when air traffic control got no response from his plane, within minutes the Air Force had an F-16 making a visual. The Air Force does intercepts all the time...well except for 9/11, the Air Force did exactly NOTHING.

Our big huge absurdly expensive military...did nothing on the day we were attacked...and yet statists like you want more government. Have you gone mad?
Show a fire the equivalent of WTC with a huge hole knocked in the building and an accelerant like jet fuel
So what's your opinion on building 7?

There have been many skyscraper fires and none collapsed except for the WTC.

Secondly, if you really think a fire on a few floors of a huge building like the WTC could result in their pancaking into their footprint in less than two hours, you are f-ing nuts. Maybe if they burned for a few days or weeks...maybe.

Remember Payne Stewart?...when air traffic control got no response from his plane, within minutes the Air Force had an F-16 making a visual. The Air Force does intercepts all the time...well except for 9/11, the Air Force did exactly NOTHING.

Our big huge absurdly expensive military...did nothing on the day we were attacked...and yet statists like you want more government. Have you gone mad?
Show a fire the equivalent of WTC with a huge hole knocked in the building and an accelerant like jet fuel
Why ask such a dumb question?

Can I do it too? Show me another fire equivalent to the WTC, where the building pancaked into it's footprint within 100 minutes.

You of all people, a radical leftist who HATES W with a unequaled passion...believes W's 9/11 story. You are truly a statist through and through.

I love you man and so does Jesus...but let's hope the ignorant do not inherit the earth.
Odd how you obsess over a building pan caking as it collapses

Why would it fall like a tree?

I have lost interest now...go away.
Run away if you must......but what forces would have caused the WTC to fall like a tree?
If you watch the video close up of the tower without the antenna starting to collapse, the section above the damage starts to topple towards the side as if it's just going to fall off.. which is what you would expect based on physics.. but then somehow magic happens and at that exact moment the pancake collapse starts instead. I always thought that was strange

Building 7 is the only aspect of 9/11 worth debating. It's the only one where there is clear contradiction of physics in the official explanation. I don't claim to know jack shit about what really happened or who was involved or whether jet fuel melts steel or whether there was a missile at the pentagon or any of that bullshit. But I don't believe for a second that building 7 collapsed the way it did because of collateral damage on one side and standard office fires

9/11 was an inside job......a false flag event.......15 years later, do people still believe that 19 box-cutter welding Saudis (guided by a CIA asset residing in a cave in Afghanistan) took down the CIA, NSA, NORAD and the Pentagon and buttfucked them on the world stage with combined budgets of over two TRILLION dollars a year but so quickly got their shit together that nothing else happened while leaving the southern border totally unprotected? How fucking stupid does one have to be to not smell this bullshit???.... Two planes collapsed three buildings that fell inside their own footprints and attacked the Pentagon by doing an aeronautical maneuver that pilots for 9/11 truth said was impossible because a plane is really nothing but a bus with wings??? It's akin to a Greyhound bus trying to compete in the Indy 500. It isn't fucking impossible and it embarrasses me that people still buy the bullshit shoveled by this corporate entity that lamely attempts to disguise itself as a legitimate governmental body.

I dare anyone that wants to debate this topic to take their shots at me. I have done the research and I know all the arguments because I was a denier for 11 years and took on the "truthers" but the scales fell from my eyes so there is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't used myself. This was a bullshit false flag that accomplished many things including money laundering and the passage of ten year oil and gas securities that were bought up when the Ruble collapsed and could not have passed the sniff test of the S.E.C that was shut down due to the events of that day. The Patriot Act was written in advance of this event? What are the odds? The very "freedoms" the CIA funded al qaeda was jealous of was taken away in small increments including our rights to privacy was taken away. Wake up and grow the fuck up, deniers...you are not in Kansas anymore.

We may disagree on some things but anyone that is willing to lay it out there like you did and tell the truth or at least attempt to try and get people to think when it comes to one of the most horrific self-inflicted wounds ever? Well, you have my utmost respect...this kind of shit has been going on for waaay too long. Every fucking war we have ever gotten into has been due to a false flag event and financed by the same puppetmasters that bet and hedge their bets on both sides. Good on ya for posting what you did and for being so concise with the information.

If I may suggest a great documentary that is incredibly done? Go to youtube.com and look up "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick"....it is a history lesson like no other and the hairs on your neck will stand on end because the realization of what we thought was "government" is nothing but a money making entity that has been sucking us dry for almost 100 years. The historical references are incredible. I have watched it at least 15 times and taken many pages of notes......why so many times? Because I have gotten so pulled in to the plot that I stopped jotting down notes and names. I will make a deal with you....if you watch it and you are not moved by it? I will send you a 50 dollar gift certificate to a restaurant chain of your choice. All I ask is if you did get a lot out of it, is that you pass it on.

Hey Progressive Patriot and Dale Smith I got a couple of questions for both of you.

Sadly I am left having to ask the both of you this question since all the Bush dupes here wont take me up on the challenge.:biggrin::rolleyes:

first question since NONE OF THEM will talk about the evidence in these three videos and they always prove they did not watch either one by dismissing it as one of them did saying they are just opinions and not facts which is the red flag right there and PROOF they did not watch either one of them.:D have you both seen these three videos? I think i might have asked you that question once Dale but if I did,i dont remember your answer.;)

You both MUST watch these three videos IF YOU HAVE NOT because any thinking logical person who is open minded, objective with logic and common sense can see the evidence in these videos contrary to what some troll mentioned earlier,is NOT opinions,they are cold hard facts that have never been debunked with overwhelming evidence that it was indeed a joint CIA/mossad operation that if we had an honest government with a fair objective and truthful investigation into this,they would have concluded it was a joint CIA/mossad operation. Nobody has ever been able to debunk either of the three.:D
they are long,over 3 hours except the last one, but since you both obviously want to know the truth,i know you will find the time to look at them.:)

Dale I am pretty sure YOU have read this book.Have you Progressive Patriot? for one such as yourself on the fence on this,you for sure need to read this book if you only read one more book the rest of your life. Nobody has ever been able to debunk it.Not the government,none of the shills on this this forum like rightwinger,NOBODY.the author has even challenged the Bush administration and now Obama administration and all of our corrupt members of congress and criminal politicians to debate him out in the open on CSPAN. to no surprise at all.NONE OF THE BUSH AND OBAMA ASS KISSERS will take him on the challenge,they are cowards that know they cant debunk it.:biggrin:

Also a question for both of you. Is Dale I know it wasnt till recenty years that you got you finally realised you had been brainwashed on 9/11 all the years. How about you Progressive Patriot? was it in just recent years you woke up about this and had doubts I assume? I mean you might as well be talking about how the CIA killed JFK:biggrin: same as JFK,thats old news that the awake already know.lol

I dont know if my last question applies to you or not Progressive patriot that is why it is mostly for Dale here but if it does,by all means i would like you to comment on it as well.:)

Dale I know there are thousands of brainwashed sheep out there that like yourself,even though they have are aware of the truth that the CIA killed JFK because he wanted to pull us out of vietnam,i try and tell and ask them the question-well if they did such an evil act like that,then WHY do you disregard all the evidence i have given you on 9/11 and wont look at it as you will with JFK? You are doing the same thing with 9/1 that the sheep who still think oswald shot JFK do.You go and tell them they are ignorant and in denial for not looking at the evidence but yet you do the same thing here on 9/11..why are you being such a hypocrite jerk on this?

do either of you ever encounter people like that? I have over the years and they either stop talking to me because they are in denial so much since 9/11 hits too close to home for them since it was so much more recent or they simply do the same thing these Bush ass kissers have aon this whole thread,come back with one liner insults and then give up as many here have all done which is why I have no choice to talk to both of you about this?:D that being said,have you encountered those types and if so,what has been YOUR experience with them when that comes up? :D thanks.:)

hey progressive patriot and dale,you never answered my questions I asked here on this post.

hey progressive patriot and dale,you never answered my questions I asked here on this post.

I have watched those videos and anything I could get my hands on including the Popular Mechanics bullshit side so I could make coherent arguments that 9/11 was a false flag. I was late to the truther party after being one of their most critical opponents so I am paying penance. I have gotten quite a few people to at least think about 9/11 but the ones that refuse always say the same shit..."It would take too many people involved in it and someone would have spoken by now". My response is that things are very compartmentalized. People could have played their part in this and not even realize that they were being used.

I have watched those videos and anything I could get my hands on including the Popular Mechanics bullshit side so I could make coherent arguments that 9/11 was a false flag. I was late to the truther party after being one of their most critical opponents so I am paying penance. I have gotten quite a few people to at least think about 9/11 but the ones that refuse always say the same shit..."It would take too many people involved in it and someone would have spoken by now". My response is that things are very compartmentalized. People could have played their part in this and not even realize that they were being used.

yeah but you did not answer my question on though i asked where have you come across people like you used to be,so dense that while you COULD accept it that the CIA killed JFK,and are still lying about that today yet at the same time they cannot accept it that 9/11 was an inside job,have you ever come across THOSE people that were like you at one time?

those are the only ones i even bother with because when you use logic and common sense,they get stumped everytime and dont post again on the thread because you know you got them stumped that if our government could do such an evil act like that,then it then dawns on them there is a real strong possibility they were behind 9/11 as well so that makes them think and they dont come has been my experience.what has been YOUR experience with those types of people which i assume you have run into them on the net as well?

yeah but you did not answer my question on though i asked where have you come across people like you used to be,so dense that while you COULD accept it that the CIA killed JFK,and are still lying about that today yet at the same time they cannot accept it that 9/11 was an inside job,have you ever come across THOSE people that were like you at one time?

those are the only ones i even bother with because when you use logic and common sense,they get stumped everytime and dont post again on the thread because you know you got them stumped that if our government could do such an evil act like that,then it then dawns on them there is a real strong possibility they were behind 9/11 as well so that makes them think and they dont come has been my experience.what has been YOUR experience with those types of people which i assume you have run into them on the net as well?

Yeah, I have ran across people that don't buy the Warren Report and the magic bullet theory but can't fathom that 9/11 was a Pearl Harbor like false flag event.

A: We have a deep state i.e " shadow government" capable of doing that.

B: It's too much for them to contemplate that they would be complicit in it because then one's whole belief system would be exposed for being a lie.

Yeah, I have ran across people that don't buy the Warren Report and the magic bullet theory but can't fathom that 9/11 was a Pearl Harbor like false flag event.

A: We have a deep state i.e " shadow government" capable of doing that.

B: It's too much for them to contemplate that they would be complicit in it because then one's whole belief system would be exposed for being a lie.

what has been your experience with them when you give them evidence like that book of Griffins that has never been debunked or ask them the question-wait a minute,you can accept the fact that the CIA killed JFK cause he was going to pull out of vietnam yet you cannt accept it they did 9/1 as well so they could start another fake and phony war and even though our government is STILL lying to you all these years later saying the warren commission is correct you STILL believe them even though they have lied to DECADES now about JFK,waco and other events?

what do they say when you say THAT to them? :biggrin:like i said,my experience is they never have any answers,they stop posting because you make too much sense.PLUS they are too scared to read griffins book everytime i challenge them to just as they all have proved on this thread and they do the same thing that they did on this thread,stop posting since they prove they wont look at the evidence plus it makes too much sense to them that if they are still lying about JFK,that it must be true to them they are lying on this issue as well so they never come back as they have not on this thread has been MY experience them, have you had pretty much had the same experience thing as well with them? lol

Forum List

Back