9 Dead 45 injured in inner city violence. Where is the 24/7 news coverage?

I told you folks.

Likewise keep it up we see you really care about Chicago for some unknown reason.

You're not as clever as you pretend to be

The question isn't about whether I care about Chicago or not, it's whether you do. It seems the only time you care about blacks being killed is when a white man is involved.

You dont make the rules stupid.

I said keep pretending you only care about chicago and pretend that no one knows the bullshit you're up to Mr Cellophane

Likewise keep it up we see you really care about Chicago for some unknown reason.

You're not as clever as you pretend to be

The question isn't about whether I care about Chicago or not, it's whether you do. It seems the only time you care about blacks being killed is when a white man is involved.

I said keep pretending you only care about chicago and pretend that no one knows the bullshit you're up to Mr Cellophane

Attack me cause you can't answer my question honestly without admitting you're a piece of shit. Got it.

How does that make it a thread fail?

It disproves (to the surprise of nobody) the thesis that the media only cares when whites kill blacks.

Yeah, but the OP's point is the media ignores it when blacks kill blacks.

It does not fit in with that racist talking point they want to push!!
Hell if they can't get an angle on it that is racist then it ain't news worthy, you just got to understand how the simpletons think!!

Attack me cause you can't answer my question honestly without admitting you're a piece of shit. Got it.

Of course you would see calling you out as an attack. If you want to play this hide the racism game get some thicker skin or stop playing the game.

You didnt ask a question btw...thats why I didnt answer one

Last edited:
Where is Al Sharpton? Where is Jesse Jackson? Where are the 2 dozen threads blaiming rightwing tea party racist terrorists? Where is Harry Reid to condemn this as terrorism? Where are the hacks on this board who cant wait to post threads when a white person kills a SINGLE black person? Where are the posts that show us that cities with the strictest gun laws are the least violent?

Where is the outrage?

And where the hell is Obama?

Did you know there is nearly 50 people shot and killed every day in this country?

Did you know that most of them are white?

Did you know that most of the killers are white?

In fact, most of them are white guys killing themselves. White guys living in Red States.

Republicans have more to fear from their own right hand than blacks in the inner city.

I find that quite amusing. Don't you?

FASTSTATS - Suicide and Self-Inflicted Injury

1st thing you need to consider is the fact that Hispanics are usually included in America's "white" populaltion. There are probably as many Hispanic gangs as there are black gangs. They fight the same sorts of "turf" wars that blacks do and they, too, make up a good portion of the inner city.

White Hispanic and Latino Americans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Secondly, the differnence in population between whites vs. blacks is pretty monumental.

White population = 223,553,265 or 72.4$
Black population = 38,929,319 or 12.6%

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

Still "quite amusing?"

Now ... if you want to do some further research you could see what the racial population of America's prisons are and you will see a percentage flip flop of vast proportions. Still amused?

Last edited:
They underreported it is his point. If you had any common sense you'd be able to understand, but you don't so..

According to him it was underreported. According to Alex Jones Govt Brain wave machines are under reported too.

Both mean shit

I see you're still bitching about posters and not killers.

So transparent

I've heard you do no bitching about killers. A cop shot his wife then himself from your link.

Discuss

According to him it was underreported. According to Alex Jones Govt Brain wave machines are under reported too.

Both mean shit

So transparent

I've heard you do no bitching about killers. A cop shot his wife then himself from your link.

Discuss

Anything to change the subject. Why are you so ashamed to discuss the culture rotting our inner cities?

So transparent

Discuss

Anything to change the subject. Why are you so ashamed to discuss the culture rotting our inner cities?

A cop shot himself and his wife was included in your link. Now you dont want to discuss your link but "inner city culture" which is not in your link at all?

Are you not going to discuss the suicide rate of cops? Why not? I thought you cared?

Discuss

A cop shot himself and his wife was included in your link. Now you dont want to discuss your link but "inner city culture" which is not in your link at all?

Are you not going to discuss the suicide rate of cops? Why not? I thought you cared?

The shame is dripping from your posts.

Yup, 44 people shot, some were children.

CBS chose to cover the potential maple syrup shortage instead.

Maybe ranchers should send some cattle to graze in the Chicago area and then the authorities will go there and maybe handle the violence while there.

Of course, in a city that is home to too many minority gangs and there are countless criminals ignoring the city's strict gun laws, it just makes the leftwing agenda look stupid. The lamestream media would rather not expose the reality of liberal gun control. Meanwhile, the law abiding must rely solely on police to save them amid all these armed gangs that seem hellbent on harming as many people as possible. Isn't this what the left wants the entire country to look like?

As pointed out, there might be an issue with suicide among some cops. Well, isn't that even more reason for citizens not to count on them in life and death situations? Even if all cops were perfect, they still can't be everywhere.

44 People Shot in Rahm Emanuel's Bloody Chicago; CBS Ignores | NewsBusters

Last edited:

Forum List

Back