9I Did Not LoseTo Him

Trump is right again. China braindead Joe is illegitimate.

Yeah, he did. I suggest you (and he) deal with it. There was no widespread voter fraud. All court cases dismissed.
And I would suggest Trump focus on the legal sledgehammer that's coming his way.

Court cases being dismissed does not equate to no voter fraud as you imply.

I am not saying there was voter fraud.

I am just saying your claim is crap.
The cases were dismissed on standing .There were no evidentiary hearings because the conspiracy included every branch of our corrupt and now illegitimate government.

~~~~~~
**********​
!

Yeah, he did. I suggest you (and he) deal with it. There was no widespread voter fraud. All court cases dismissed.
And I would suggest Trump focus on the legal sledgehammer that's coming his way.

The cases were dismissed on standing .There were no evidentiary hearings because the conspiracy included every branch of our corrupt and now illegitimate government.

The Texas SC case was the only one I saw dismissed purely on standing. Stop parroting lies. It's not healthy. He isn't coming back. :)

The Texas SC case was the only one I saw dismissed purely on standing. Stop parroting lies. It's not healthy. He isn't coming back. :)
Then you don't see very well, do you?

Trump may just be enormously embarrassed that he lost to someone like Biden. Clinton probably felt the same when she lost to someone like Trump.
The duopoly's candidates would be funny if matters were not so serious.

67 lower court judges and 3 SC court cases would seem to disagree with you.
Their "evidence" was presented...and dismissed. End of story. Move on.
Refusal to hear a case doesn't equate to evidence being presented....

In fact, it means that the courts REFUSED to let the evidence be presented!!!!

Wow, the worm population gets bigger and bigger.

It still must be frustrating that tens of millions of people voted democrat. I didnt vote for either man so I am vindicated.

1616356762218.png

Your blob got his ass kicked hard.

No. The "blob" fraudulently lost that election and it was given to the stuttering fuck.

On day one that stuttering fuck kicked every American tax payer in the teeth. He did away with the fully funded wall and invited thousands of illegals, who cost we tax payers billions every year, into our country.

He handcuffed ICE and basically opened our border. Thousands are already here, many with the Chinese virus.

When his EO's and green shit kick in we tax payers will be hosed yet again.

Hope you are proud of your choice. The stuttering fuck is a wonder.

How is this statement even credible.

Guess what ? He lost the popular vote in 2016. It's not like that hasn't been heralded for 4 years by you and the rest of the left.

While I really have no idea who or what to believe, I do know a lot of people think that the sillyness in the key battlegrounds states translates into "cheating".

Again, I am not sure what to believe.

But I am empathetic to those who think they were screwed. It certainly did not look good.
When it's openly reported that 40% of Muricans polled believe that the election was a sham, you have to know the real number is nearer to 50-50.

And the moonbat clods really think that they can try to kowtow half of the electorate into sitting down and shutting up?

Forum List

Back