9I Did Not LoseTo Him

Trump is right again. China braindead Joe is illegitimate.

Yeah, he did. I suggest you (and he) deal with it. There was no widespread voter fraud. All court cases dismissed.
And I would suggest Trump focus on the legal sledgehammer that's coming his way.

Court cases being dismissed does not equate to no voter fraud as you imply.

I am not saying there was voter fraud.

I am just saying your claim is crap.
The cases were dismissed on standing .There were no evidentiary hearings because the conspiracy included every branch of our corrupt and now illegitimate government.
The best kept secret in fake nooz: the two courts that heard evidence ruled in favor of Trump.

Trump lost in 2016 and he lost in 2020. What part of Biden got more votes than Trump do you morons not understand?
As in 2016, they understood it wasn't the popular vote, but the electoral college vote that wins the presidency.
And Trump with a little help from his friends (hint, his name rhymes with Newton) he took the EC.

This time in what Trump used to call a landslide, Biden took the popular vote, the electoral college vote, and the presidency.

The best kept secret in fake nooz: the two courts that heard evidence ruled in favor of Trump.

The only cases I heard of Trump "winning" was letting observers within 6 feet, and... well that was the only case, you'll have to tell me about the other one.

I found another Trump victory of sorts. In the emoluments case, the USSC dismissed it as moot.
In short even the USSC said that Trump lost the election when they made that ruling.

How pathetic.
Lol, Biden ragged on how slow Trump walked down the stairs. How pathetic? Right?

Have you even used an old fashioned flight ramp? I have.. hundreds of times. Its easy to slip.
Then why did Biden and the media mock Trump for walking down them slow?

Trump lost in 2016 and he lost in 2020. What part of Biden got more votes than Trump do you morons not understand?
As in 2016, they understood it wasn't the popular vote, but the electoral college vote that wins the presidency.
And Trump with a little help from his friends (hint, his name rhymes with Newton) he took the EC.

This time in what Trump used to call a landslide, Biden took the popular vote, the electoral college vote, and the presidency.
Biden defrauded the electoral college with the electoral college being complicit. This was a massive conspiracy and the fraud was more than obvious. You can lie to yourself but not to me and over 100 million others.

Biden defrauded the electoral college with the electoral college being complicit. This was a massive conspiracy and the fraud was more than obvious. You can lie to yourself but not to me and over 100 million others.

How would he even pull something like that off? The EC is an independent body. States control elections. Not national campaigns. 81 million people spoke loudly and clearly. 67 lower court cases and 3 SC cases dismissed. No..evidence...found. If there
was even a scintilla of a hint of massive fraud, it would have been in front of a judge..pronto. Trump lost. Biden won. Hanging on to lies and believing alt-right propaganda is not healthy. Seek counseling....or a bottle or two of your favorite
hooch. :)

How pathetic.
Lol, Biden ragged on how slow Trump walked down the stairs. How pathetic? Right?

Have you even used an old fashioned flight ramp? I have.. hundreds of times. Its easy to slip.

Probably because Trump spent a lot of his 2016 campaign and much of his Presidency mocking people with disabilities and other shortcomings.
Good for the goose. Good for the gander. All this proves is that....people get old. Happens to the best of us.

How would he even pull something like that off? The EC is an independent body. States control elections. Not national campaigns. 81 million people spoke loudly and clearly. 67 lower court cases and 3 SC cases dismissed. No..evidence...found. If there
was even a scintilla of a hint of massive fraud, it would have been in front of a judge..pronto. Trump lost. Biden won. Hanging on to lies and believing alt-right propaganda is not healthy. Seek counseling....or a bottle or two of your favorite
A stupid question when they installed an illegitimate president. When the government is corrupted along with the media they can do what they want. They know people like you have no problem with destroying election integrity or the country.

Now all of us can run the nation into the ground. Each following their own way to do it. And it can be done and is being done. This will make things much more even in a world a lot less nice and see what propaganda based on equity and not opportunity can really do.

A stupid question when they installed an illegitimate president. When the government is corrupted along with the media they can do what they want. They know people like you have no problem with destroying election integrity or the country.

You didn't answer my question. How..would..he..pull..something..like..that..off?? He wasn't in a position of power. Trump and his minions controlled government. Trump had friendlies in the legislative and judicial branches. Judges he personally appointed. States control their own elections. Outside of Nevada and Wisconsin, I believe every swing state has a Republican majority of legislators. Yet still, the courts decided to toss every silly lawsuit brought their way. Republican and Democrat elections officials in states found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Even the judges Trump himself appointed as well as his own personal handpicked Roy Cohn AG said there wasn't any widespread fraud.
Sorry, it didn't happen.

You didn't answer my question. How..would..he..pull..something..like..that..off?? He wasn't in a position of power. Trump and his minions controlled government. Trump had friendlies in the legislative and judicial branches. Judges he personally appointed. States control their own elections. Outside of Nevada and Wisconsin, I believe every swing state has a Republican majority of legislators. Yet still, the courts decided to toss every silly lawsuit brought their way. Republican and Democrat elections officials in states found no evidence of widespread voter fraud. Even the judges Trump himself appointed as well as his own personal handpicked Roy Cohn AG said there wasn't any widespread fraud.
Sorry, it didn't happen.
Trump never controlled the Deep State or the established Washington criminals called politicians.. Look at his first impeachment. His own State Dept. bureaucrats tried to hang him.

Last edited:

Sorry, it didn't happen.
Trump never controlled the Deep State. Look at his first impeachment. His own State Dept. bureaucrats tried to hang him.

Rex Tillerson and Mike Pompeo both purged the State Department of career professionals and replaced them with loyal appointees. So that explanation holds no water. Unless you are trying to say Trump got hung by his own people. Trump's first impeachment happened because he stupidly tried to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival. A play right out of his BFF Putin's handbook. In other words, like so many other things that befell Trump, HE was his own worst enemy. Why? Because he was fundamentally corrupt and a "fucking moron" (Tillerson's own words).

Sorry, it didn't happen.
Trump never controlled the Deep State. Look at his first impeachment. His own State Dept. bureaucrats tried to hang him.

Rex Tillerson and Mike Pompeo both purged the State Department of career professionals and replaced them with loyal appointees. So that explanation holds no water. Unless you are trying to say Trump got hung by his own people. Trump's first impeachment happened because he stupidly tried to leverage a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political rival. A play right out of his BFF Putin's handbook. In other words, like so many other things that befell Trump, HE was his own worst enemy. Why? Because he was fundamentally corrupt and a "fucking moron" (Tillerson's own words).
Tillerson did nothing to help Trump. Pompeo did his best but it is nearly impossible to fire a bureaucrat. Many were only transferred and would continue to undermine Trump from their new positions.

Everything for the last four years have been lies topped off with obvious and massive fraud.

Sorry, it didn't happen.

Tillerson did nothing to help Trump. Pompeo did his best but it is nearly impossible to fire a bureaucrat. Many were only transferred and would continue to undermine Trump from their new positions.

Everything for the last four years have been lies topped off with obvious and massive fraud.

I'm sorry, the facts simply don't back your position up. Same deal with the "obvious and massive fraud".
Trump was..and always will be, his own worst enemy.

This happened on Pompeo's watch.

If you'd like something further back.

Sorry, it didn't happen.

I'm sorry, the facts simply don't back your position up. Same deal with the "obvious and massive fraud".
Trump was..and always will be, his own worst enemy.

This happened on Pompeo's watch.

If you'd like something further back.
Sorry the facts do back me up. The courts refused to hear those facts and stopped evidence from being presented. The fact that Congress knew 40% of voters did not trust the election results and did nothing but call them traitors proves the fix was in. Cruz suggested a committee to investigate the fraud like the one appointed in the late 1800's. It would have taken only ten days. Democrats and RINOs wanted no part of it. Why?

How pathetic.

Probably because Trump spent a lot of his 2016 campaign and much of his Presidency mocking people with disabilities and other shortcomings.
Good for the goose. Good for the gander. All this proves is that....people get old. Happens to the best of us.
Lol, your boy Obama mocked special Olympics kids. So shut up with your fake outrage.

Forum List

Back