9I Did Not LoseTo Him

Update: Trump did lose.
Finish the sentence. Trump did lose, because he was defrauded. You don't have to thank me. :mm:
Update: the MAGA tears have not slowed down one bit. :itsok:
No tears. Just the fact Trump was defrauded will always be true. Deal with it. You support criminals and traitors.

Would you like a tissue?
I just said there are no tears but also no intention of stopping saying there was massive fraud. You condone the crime, I don't.

Trump is right again. China braindead Joe is illegitimate.

Your blob got his ass kicked hard.
Trump was defrauded. It was obvious as the cover up is a sign of obvious guilt.
We kicked his ass and folks take turns kicking your dumb brainwashed ass here on USMB every day.
You cheated. You seem to be alright with that. That makes you someone not worthy of my time. Next.
Surada sock puppet,campy boy and candyass are shills from Langley not worth wasting your breath on and dude it’s over with,trump is not potus anymore.yes the election was rigged and lying Biden is the illigitimate president but that has gone on for decades now it’s time to move on and be more concerned about the virus hoax where they are eventually going to force us to get vaccinated,they are already doing thst in other countries,the citizens of China and Israel have it the worse having it done to them against their will.Better get Ready cause it coming to America.

You are crazy as an outhouse rat. Don't get vaccinated for all I care. Just expose your immediate friends and family to Covid.

Finish the sentence. Trump did lose, because he was defrauded. You don't have to thank me. :mm:
No tears. Just the fact Trump was defrauded will always be true. Deal with it. You support criminals and traitors.

Would you like a tissue?
I just said there are no tears but also no intention of stopping saying there was massive fraud. You condone the crime, I don't.

You're clearly upset that you lost the election.

Tissue? :itsok:

Would you like a tissue?

You're clearly upset that you lost the election.

Tissue? :itsok:
Stop saying lost and you will stop hearing about fraud. Trump was cheated. It was obvious and massive.

Forum List

Back