9th Circuit Craps On Arizona Voters...AGAIN!

The four conservative Justices could have voted to take up these appeals and give Arizona voters a voice. But they didn't. Be sure to include all the perpetrators of how you are suffering in your rant. BTW, I am as unhappy as you are about it.

Nope. As who would petition to the Supreme Court? The Arizona AG already put up the white flag and gave up any future appeals. And as the Supreme Court's ruling regarding Prop 8 made abundantly clear, only the State can appeal on this issue.

So get ready for some *fabulous* weddings in Tuscon. And Anchorage! Next....Austin?

Relax, Silo. Its gonna be okay. Gay weddings are a stuff of wet dreams for a tax collector. Huge, exorbitant amount of money with obscene margins spent on a party that lasts an evening at best. Those states that legalize gay marriage typically see an uptick in their tax revenue as the gays start piling money into the local economy prepping for the 'big day'.

And go to a gay wedding before you judge them too harshly. They're usually a lot of fun, and really quite beautiful. Gays is just folks, Silo.

Has the civil war started yet? How can I get seats at the 50 yard line? Also, will there be beer sold, or do we have to bring our own? Will tailgating be allowed?

The four conservative Justices could have voted to take up these appeals and give Arizona voters a voice. But they didn't. Be sure to include all the perpetrators of how you are suffering in your rant. BTW, I am as unhappy as you are about it.

Nope. As who would petition to the Supreme Court? The Arizona AG already put up the white flag and gave up any future appeals. And as the Supreme Court's ruling regarding Prop 8 made abundantly clear, only the State can appeal on this issue.

So get ready for some *fabulous* weddings in Tuscon. And Anchorage! Next....Austin?

Relax, Silo. Its gonna be okay. Gay weddings are a stuff of wet dreams for a tax collector. Huge, exorbitant amount of money with obscene margins spent on a party that lasts an evening at best. Those states that legalize gay marriage typically see an uptick in their tax revenue as the gays start piling money into the local economy prepping for the 'big day'.

And go to a gay wedding before you judge them too harshly. They're usually a lot of fun, and really quite beautiful. Gays is just folks, Silo.

It's also a gold mind for divorce lawyers in the area

The Peculiar Mechanics of Gay Divorce -- New York Magazine

There will be no civil war. Half the country has already given up on the other half. We just don't care anymore. This will become a problem in times that the country needs to be united.

It's also a gold mind for divorce lawyers in the area

Alas, its the law of unintended consequences. Gay marriage.....gay divorce. The fickle blade of matrimony ever has two edges.

Has the civil war started yet? How can I get seats at the 50 yard line? Also, will there be beer sold, or do we have to bring our own? Will tailgating be allowed?

Lets just hope the secessionists don't have ADHD.

"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war! The tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of....Oooh! Beer!"

I've been pro keeping the government out of marriage for years sonny.

Sure. And how'd that work out for you? Because it doesn't seem to have amounted to much.

Gay marriage has some solid momentum going.

Now , how about YOU support keeping the government out of my gun safe.

The'yve left me, my Sig Sauer P226, the Glock 19 in my 'Oh SHIT!' bag and my grandfather's old 30-06 alone for years now.

I've been pro keeping the government out of marriage for years sonny.

Sure. And how'd that work out for you? Because it doesn't seem to have amounted to much.

Gay marriage has some solid momentum going.

A) Do you not know to use the quote function?
B) What? I am against faggot "marriage" but don't believe the government should hold a position at all. Thus , I support the government striking ALL uses of the word marriage from government documents

Now , how about YOU support keeping the government out of my gun safe.

The'yve left me, my Sig Sauer P226, the Glock 19 in my 'Oh SHIT!' bag and my grandfather's old 30-06 alone for years now.
Oh , didn't realize you are a woman. :D

And oh yes, please just pretend like those on the left aren't trying their best to infringe on MY rights as a gun owner as they defend the queer right to "marry"

Oh , didn't realize you are a woman

Sigh....don't get me started. My wife can handle the 17 just fine. But she had to have the 19.

Grumbling...its our backup gun anyway.

Skylar,
I think that Bear is claiming that his "gun" is bigger than your "gun". Go ahead and pull it out for him to see. Just pull out enough to win....

Sigh....don't get me started. My wife can handle the 17 just fine. But she had to have the 19.

I have like 500 "back up guns"

My go to hand gun is and always has been a S&W. M&P .40 Pro Series for the last several years with a Compact as my "oh shit" gun.

Skylar,
I think that Bear is claiming that his "gun" is bigger than your "gun". Go ahead and pull it out for him to see. Just pull out enough to win....

Well, my "big gun" is a World War II era German Mauser in 8mm. The barrel is like 6' long. I shit you not. It weighs a ton, and shoots like shit, but it's cool to own.

I have like 500 "back up guns"

My go to hand gun is and always has been a S&W. M&P .40 Pro Series for the last several years with a Compact as my "oh shit" gun.

I've got 3 guns in total and that's pretty much all I need. My go to is my Sig. True, its super accurate, true its extremely reliable. True, its so well made that it stays almost perfectly balanced as you empty the clip. But honestly, it just looks fucking amazing.

We put the Glock in the Oh SHIT bag because we need reliability in an emergency. And you could dunk a Glock in mud silt and the damn thing would still fire.

Both use the 9x19 ammo ....mostly because its cheap and readily available. The .40 is also pretty easy to come by, but I already had the 9mm.

Anyone citing the USSC non-ruling as a ruling and then supporting Obama after all the 9 - 0 decisions on Obama policies, show how revenge driven politics works..

Skylar,

Well, my "big gun" is a World War II era German Mauser in 8mm. The barrel is like 6' long. I shit you not. It weighs a ton, and shoots like shit, but it's cool to own.

Well, then, I win, because I have a Mosen-Nagant, the rifle used by the Soviets to defeat the Germans. And, just because it was so cheap, I have a carbine copy of the same rifle used by the Chinese, which fires the same ammo. A word to the wise, though. The Chinese apparently don't take real good care of their weapons. The carbine looks like it had been driven into the ground, bayonete first, and used as a fence post for about 10 years, although it is accurate..

Forum List

Back