A black democrat claims the US plans to murder blacks

Hey OP any comment on the string of dumbasses on the site talking about the war on white people?

Heaven's to Betsy, whatever could they be talking about:

A case in point is a fight that the federal Housing and Urban Development Department is waging against Westchester County, where I am county executive. In 2009, my predecessor signed a consent decree with the federal government to settle allegations that Westchester made false claims in connection with federal funds it received for affordable housing. The settlement called for the county to build at least 750 units of affordable housing in 31 so-called eligible or mostly white communities within seven years or face severe fines. . . .

So what is the social ill that HUD would have us solve? HUD calls it de facto segregation, complaining that not enough African-Americans and Hispanics live on every block or neighborhood throughout the county.
It's just crazy to think that there's a war on white people:

Marin County has agreed to research why it has so few minority residents relative to the rest of the Bay Area and to take specific actions to attract more low-income people and ethnic minorities to the affluent county, which is more than 80 percent white.

The agreement, signed last month with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, came more than a year after the agency found that the county failed to comply with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and two other antidiscrimination statutes.​

Interesting. 2 places got paid for services they never provided. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

Hey OP any comment on the string of dumbasses on the site talking about the war on white people?

A case in point is a fight that the federal Housing and Urban Development Department is waging against Westchester County, where I am county executive. In 2009, my predecessor signed a consent decree with the federal government to settle allegations that Westchester made false claims in connection with federal funds it received for affordable housing. The settlement called for the county to build at least 750 units of affordable housing in 31 so-called eligible or mostly white communities within seven years or face severe fines. . . .

So what is the social ill that HUD would have us solve? HUD calls it de facto segregation, complaining that not enough African-Americans and Hispanics live on every block or neighborhood throughout the county.

Marin County has agreed to research why it has so few minority residents relative to the rest of the Bay Area and to take specific actions to attract more low-income people and ethnic minorities to the affluent county, which is more than 80 percent white.

The agreement, signed last month with the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, came more than a year after the agency found that the county failed to comply with Title VI of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and two other antidiscrimination statutes.​

Wonder why you never see any whites suing that they want to live in black neighborhoods.

Interesting. 2 places got paid for services they never provided. Cry me a river :rolleyes:

How do you figure that? The provided the services, they built low cost housing, it's just that no one wants to really live near minorities and the Feds are forcing people to do so. Here's the complaint:

The review found that Marin County’s federally financed affordable-housing programs failed to reach out adequately to minorities and people with disabilities, failed to adequately track which ethnic groups were benefiting from those programs and failed to take steps to ensure that low-income and minority residents were not pushed out.​

Marin County filled the housing with low income people, but they didn't reach out specifically looking for minorities. Hey, they were being anti-racist, looking at people as indiviiduals, and were punished for it. Why is it the Feds business to destroy white communities?

How do you figure that? The provided the services, they built low cost housing, it's just that no one wants to really live near minorities and the Feds are forcing people to do so. Here's the complaint:

The review found that Marin County’s federally financed affordable-housing programs failed to reach out adequately to minorities and people with disabilities, failed to adequately track which ethnic groups were benefiting from those programs and failed to take steps to ensure that low-income and minority residents were not pushed out.​

Marin County filled the housing with low income people, but they didn't reach out specifically looking for minorities. Hey, they were being anti-racist, looking at people as indiviiduals, and were punished for it. Why is it the Feds business to destroy white communities?

LOL @ liberals being too stupid to understand that discriminating in favor of one group is discriminating against another.

Actually, on second thought it's not funny. It's sad.

It was whites who let generations of blacks suffer from syphilis from when Shirley Temple was the nation's number one box office star to the year Janis Joplin died. It was whites experimenting on American blacks. Would you trust whites in government after finding that out?

I sure wouldn't trust a democrat. FDR not only put minorities in concentration camps he allowed withholding treatment after penicillin was found to cure STDs. Never mind that Democrats actually did put blacks in chains. Why the blacks trust democrats today is anyone's guess.

Man I hope they wait until after football season.

You like to watch all those brown people run around?

Fuckin libtard

Yeah I don't mind, apparently racists like yourself do. It's hard to insult a dumb shit like someone who would call me a lib. Calling you a racist I am thinking to you is a compliment.

Getting called a racist by the likes of you means nothing. Your kind, those infatuated with skin color that is, are on the way out.

Every year it's less and less acceptable for politicians and government officials to discriminate by skin color.

Thank goodness our children are the future right?

Fuckin libtard

Yeah I don't mind, apparently racists like yourself do. It's hard to insult a dumb shit like someone who would call me a lib. Calling you a racist I am thinking to you is a compliment.

Getting called a racist by the likes of you means nothing. Your kind, those infatuated with skin color that is, are on the way out.

Every year it's less and less acceptable for politicians and government officials to discriminate by skin color.

and yet did you not bring skin color up first?....

Fuckin libtard

and yet did you not bring skin color up first?....

Certainly he did, and made a simple joke, ugly, as his kind do.

It was whites who let generations of blacks suffer from syphilis from when Shirley Temple was the nation's number one box office star to the year Janis Joplin died. It was whites experimenting on American blacks. Would you trust whites in government after finding that out?

Two things,those people are long gone,and everyone black and white and in between were experimented on ,not just blacks,but then a hyper partisan fool like yourself,is always willing to ignore simple truths.

The harsh reality is a Black Man and Blacks in general, are far more likely to be murdered by fellow Blacks, than by the Government or persons of other races. The other harsh reality is that Black on 'Every Race' Crime is shockingly rampant these days. That's the harsh reality you won't hear about on CNN, NBC, or in the NY Times. The African American Community needs to address its crime & violence problem. It's time to stop blaming others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back