A bridge too far. Trump equates Putin to American killers

So on the one hand we have liberals still claim Bush was a war criminal and the invasion of Iraq unjustified. Trump says we aren't so innocent then the left goes apoplectic. Amazing.
I'm not the left. And I most certainly ain't freaking out.
Simply calling it as I see it. The comment was uncalled for. Trump's job is to defend America not demean it to justify his hopes for a relationship with Russia going smoothly. We had enough of that shit from Obama.

Quite honestly the hypocrisy in this thread is somewhat surprising.

You have often decried the hypocrisy of those who voted with you. Yet...you never have a boiling point. You ALWAYS end up right where you started.

Let me know when you are ready to resist this president.....for real. Until then, fuck off.

Resist what? You forget. When you resist this President, you resist who voted for him. Walk softly.

Funny. You are in the minority. I walk loud.

The British were the majority at one point as well. Then we stepped out from behind the trees didn't we now?

You have all stepped out already. Your asses are bare. You are dying off. Please enjoy your last gasp.

No, that is not his job. His top priority is the defense of the US. Take your talking points elsewhere.
His top priority is to protect and defend the Constitution. Doing so doesn't involve intervening in foreign civil wars, illegally deposing and/or killing off foreign heads of state, and dropping bombs on civilians. All of which have been done by previous regimes and are and abomination to that Constitution..
And nowhere in the constitution does it say he's supposed to excuse a foreign killer by pointing at supposed American killers.

You fail

Prove he killed them. Are you fucking nuts believing this bullshit.

OK Gramps. Fake news including this shit on Putin.

Look at Syria. The war dead that our media publishes is provided by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Okey dokey. It's one dude in Coventry England who says he gets phone calls and emails from Syria.

Now they busted this dude years back I think 2013 but yet they still use one guy who is anti Assad in Britain for their statistics.

One man band in England. How fucking nuts is this that you are hearing all this bullshit out of Syria.

The dude is just a tailor. IN ENGLAND.

Simply calling it as I see it. The comment was uncalled for. Trump's job is to defend America not demean it to justify his hopes for a relationship with Russia going smoothly. We had enough of that shit from Obama.

You have often decried the hypocrisy of those who voted with you. Yet...you never have a boiling point. You ALWAYS end up right where you started.

Let me know when you are ready to resist this president.....for real. Until then, fuck off.

Resist what? You forget. When you resist this President, you resist who voted for him. Walk softly.

Funny. You are in the minority. I walk loud.

The British were the majority at one point as well. Then we stepped out from behind the trees didn't we now?

You have all stepped out already. Your asses are bare. You are dying off. Please enjoy your last gasp.

All three branches of power. I'm loving the last gasps.

:lmao:

Trump: 'You think our country's so innocent'? - YouTube

Yeah I know there's a CNN banner. Try to focus on the content not the parchment.

This was an inexcusable comment unless you're one of the nuts that considered Bush a war criminal.

I think I'll reserve judgment until I see the complete interview.

Oh, yes....I'm sure the full interview will negate his ridiculous, inflammatory remarks and his obvious ass-kissing Putin. Grow the fuck up.

Hey asshole, one of your dear leaders best buds advocated killing 25% of the US population and reeducating scores more. Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dorhn ring any bells? The unrepentant domestic terrorist who owned the home where your dear leader launched his political career.

We are talking about Trump acting as a puppet again. This is the making of America the Russian Puppet.
You may want to listen to some of GOP Senators that went public blasting Trump mentality. Just imagine how many of them that didn't say anything to the public. Best one is from R Senator Ben Sasse.

GOP senators blanch at Trump’s latest defense of Putin

And on ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) lambasted Trump’s remarks and called on him to “show moral leadership about this issue.”

“Let’s be clear: Has the U.S. ever made any mistakes? Of course,” Sasse said. “Is the U.S. at all like Putin’s regime? Not at all. The U.S. affirms freedom of speech. Putin is no friend of freedom of speech. Putin an enemy of freedom of religion. The U.S. celebrates freedom of religion. Putin is an enemy of the free press. The U.S. celebrates free press. Putin is an enemy of political dissent. The U.S. celebrates political dissent and the right for people to argue free from violence about places where our ideas are in conflict.

“There is no equivalency between the United States of America, the greatest freedom-loving nation in the history of the world, and the murderous thugs that are in Putin’s defense of his cronyism. There’s no moral equivalency there.”

Sasse continued: “I don’t understand what the president’s position is on Russia. But I can tell you what my position is on Russia: Russia is a great danger to a lot of its neighbors, and Putin has as one of his core objectives fracturing NATO, which is one of the greatest military alliances in the history of the world. And so Putin is a mess. He’s committed all sort of murderous thuggery, and I am opposed to the way Putin conducts himself in world affairs, and I hope that the president also wants to show moral leadership about this issue.”

Actually your spewing the typical regressive talking points. Tell me child, what's the point of pissing on another countries leaders before you have even engage them? The president doesn't get to select who leads other countries, he's stuck with what with the ones that are there. Trump plainly stated in the interview that he doesn't know if he and Putin will get along, but he also said if they can cooperate with us on world terrorism, that's not a bad thing. Do you agree with that or not?

No, that is not his job. His top priority is the defense of the US. Take your talking points elsewhere.
His top priority is to protect and defend the Constitution. Doing so doesn't involve intervening in foreign civil wars, illegally deposing and/or killing off foreign heads of state, and dropping bombs on civilians. All of which have been done by previous regimes and are and abomination to that Constitution..
And nowhere in the constitution does it say he's supposed to excuse a foreign killer by pointing at supposed American killers.

You fail

Look at Syria. The war dead that our media publishes is provided by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.

Okey dokey. It's one dude in Coventry England who says he gets phone calls and emails from Syria.

Now they busted this dude years back I think 2013 but yet they still use one guy who is anti Assad in Britain for their statistics.

One man band in England. How fucking nuts is this that you are hearing all this bullshit out of Syria.

Go smoke another bowl dingbat

Yeah I know there's a CNN banner. Try to focus on the content not the parchment.

This was an inexcusable comment unless you're one of the nuts that considered Bush a war criminal.

Oh, yes....I'm sure the full interview will negate his ridiculous, inflammatory remarks and his obvious ass-kissing Putin. Grow the fuck up.

Hey asshole, one of your dear leaders best buds advocated killing 25% of the US population and reeducating scores more. Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dorhn ring any bells? The unrepentant domestic terrorist who owned the home where your dear leader launched his political career.
I know I'm not part of this conversation, but can you enlighten the rest of us as to what/who this is about?

Yeah, it's about a few words Trump said in an interview that were taken our of context and how leftist are trying to exploit it. In the post you quoted I simply pointed out how some so called Americans are no different than many of the murderous dictators throughout history, including Putin, and they are embraced and held up as heroes by the left.

You fail

Would you like a link to the New York Times sir?

He's a one man band Gramps. Yet they keep quoting him. I put up my shit. You best prove me a dingbat.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights was busted in 2013. One anti Assad dude. One guy they all keep quoting.

I NEVER LIE. I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO OLD MAN.

Alrighty. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Lets get this shit straight right now.

One dude anti Assad in Britain.

Still can't figure Putin in Ukraine. He doesn't want them. They are all Hillary's.

I know I'm not part of this conversation, but can you enlighten the rest of us as to what/who this is about?

Yeah, it's about a few words Trump said in an interview that were taken our of context and how leftist are trying to exploit it. In the post you quoted I simply pointed out how some so called Americans are no different than many of the murderous dictators throughout history, including Putin, and they are embraced and held up as heroes by the left.
No, it is about a bunch of Weather Underground members which you cannot spell correctly that were supposed to have close ties with Obama, but that has not been proven.

He's right. Get your panties out of a wad. The us is in no way innocent and yes its committed MANY war crimes
O'Reilly was referring to Putin's murdering political opponents, not his military actions. Please tell me what American leaders have had their political opponents or loud mouthed newspaper editors murdered. I'm waiting.
Johnson had a hand in Kennedy's death for starters. Wouldn't surprise me same ppl had a and in Robert f Kennedy's death as well

she's not a liar, you are just ignorant, and lack any kind of knowledge on Putin and how he kills off his political opponents.
I didn't say Putin was innocent. You can't read for shit.

But you brought up the Clintons. How about Billy bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan? That's not killing?

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.
The administration claimed the plant was actually a disguised chemical weapons factory. Administration officials said that soil samples taken outside the plant had shown the presence of a substance known as Empta, whose only function was to make the nerve gas VX. The plant, moreover, was heavily guarded, the administration said, and it showed a suspicious lack of ordinary commercial activities.

[….]

But a British engineer, Thomas Carnaffin, who worked as a technical manager during the plant's construction between 1992 and 1996, emerged to tell reporters there was nothing secret or heavily guarded about the plant at all, and that he never saw any evidence of the production of an ingredient needed for nerve gas.
please, stop trying to change the subject.... this is NOT about collateral damage or mistakes that cause deaths.... it was about Putin KILLING OFF his political opponents (via poisoning or irradiating them) o'reilly WAS NOT talking about killing done, labeled as collateral damage.... and Trump KNEW THAT....

So now you're a mind reader, O'Riley didn't elaborate further than just saying Putin was a killer. You want to put other words in his mouth he didn't utter?

America has blood on it hands from proxy wars to regime changes, so our country is not the saint you might consider it to be.

Truth sometimes is hard to swallow but many Presidents from LBJ to Obama have innocent blood on their hands...

The question for me is are you fine with this reality or will you live in denial?

Last edited:

No, it is about a bunch of Weather Underground members which you cannot spell correctly that were supposed to have close ties with Obama, but that has not been proven.

Really, enlighten the rest of the class as to the correct spelling. Other than the two transposed letters in Dohrn's name.

Last edited:

You fail

Would you like a link to the New York Times sir?

He's a one man band Gramps. Yet they keep quoting him. I put up my shit. You best prove me a dingbat.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights was busted in 2013. One anti Assad dude. One guy they all keep quoting.

I NEVER LIE. I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TO OLD MAN.
Are you trying to claim dingbats can't read? Reading does not make you a genius. If it did we would all be Einsteins. And I never called you a liar ya dumb twat, I called you a dingbat..... perhaps you can't read as well as you thought.

Now pack that bowl & take another hit

America has blood on it hands from proxy wars to regime changes, so our country is not the saint you might consider it to be.

Truth sometimes is hard to swallow but many Presidents from LBJ to Obama have innocent blood on their hands...

The question for me is are you fine with this reality or will you live in denial?
While there is some truth to that, it really has nothing to do with the point of this thread.

So on the one hand we have liberals still claim Bush was a war criminal and the invasion of Iraq unjustified. Trump says we aren't so innocent then the left goes apoplectic. Amazing.

You do realize you're actually defending Putin to people who actually voted for Trump, don't you? You appear to be threatening the same with your "walk softly" comment--LOL

This is where his support is caving in. (main stream Republicans) They weren't his base of support, these people are "real" conservatives and more than likely preferred another candidate (other than Trump) but voted for Trump, believing he would be better than Hillary Clinton. Well NOT against Russia he isn't.

54% of the Republican party voted for other candidates. So I would suggest it's probably you that better walk softly.

How anyone that ever wore a military uniform in this country was able to vote for him, I'll never understand. He has continually insulted the military in this country and you still voted for him. With these comments he has put more targets on their backs.

66aeeff66959a10271e0be9fccc28f2c.jpg

Trump who stated in his book: That his personal Viet Nam was sleeping around and avoiding STD'S is now the Commander & Chief of this country.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

Last edited:

While there is some truth to that, it really has nothing to do with the point of this thread.

Has everything to do with it after taking in all the comments. The reality is Putin is a former Communist that is loved by his fellow countryman and it seen our President think highly of him.

Now the question for me is do you believe our politicians should lie about the blood on their hands while condemning another Super Power Leader for their blood on their hand?

You and will see this differently but maybe it time for real unbridled honesty and it is time to look and admit our country is great but it has it sins and should not lie nor deny it...

Again this response tie in with every response and not just your op...

Has everything to do with it after taking in all the comments. The reality is Putin is a former Communist that is loved by his fellow countryman and it seen our President think highly of him.

Now the question for me is do you believe our politicians should lie about the blood on their hands while condemning another Super Power Leader for their blood on their hand?

You and will see this differently but maybe it time for real unbridled honesty and it is time to look and admit our country is great but it has it sins and should not lie nor deny it...

Again this response tie in with every response and not just your op...
Your question for me?

The QUESTION POSED TO TRUMP, was not about past atrocities or indiscretions. The question posed to Trump was about Putin.

Obfuscate if you like, I'm done here.

she's not a liar, you are just ignorant, and lack any kind of knowledge on Putin and how he kills off his political opponents.
I didn't say Putin was innocent. You can't read for shit.

But you brought up the Clintons. How about Billy bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan? That's not killing?

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.
The administration claimed the plant was actually a disguised chemical weapons factory. Administration officials said that soil samples taken outside the plant had shown the presence of a substance known as Empta, whose only function was to make the nerve gas VX. The plant, moreover, was heavily guarded, the administration said, and it showed a suspicious lack of ordinary commercial activities.

[….]

But a British engineer, Thomas Carnaffin, who worked as a technical manager during the plant's construction between 1992 and 1996, emerged to tell reporters there was nothing secret or heavily guarded about the plant at all, and that he never saw any evidence of the production of an ingredient needed for nerve gas.
please, stop trying to change the subject.... this is NOT about collateral damage or mistakes that cause deaths.... it was about Putin KILLING OFF his political opponents (via poisoning or irradiating them) o'reilly WAS NOT talking about killing done, labeled as collateral damage.... and Trump KNEW THAT....

Prove Putin killed them or truly stop making yourself look like an idiot who beleives such propaganda. There is no proof at all.
tucker carlson's site, the dailycaller

Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances
9:36 AM 08/21/2016
Putin’s Opponents ‘Dying Left And Right’ In Strange Circumstances
A well-known opposition leader to Russian President Vladimir Putin fell into a week-long coma after ingesting a mysterious poison following a visit to Washington, D.C. in 2015 to lobby against Putin.

Political murder was a time honored tradition in the former Soviet Union, and a New York Times investigation reveals it is being used with increasing frequency by Putin.

Political murder, even outside Russian borders, was sanctioned by the Russian parliament in 2006. Alexander Litvinenko, a former Russian spy who defected to Britain, died of radiation poisoning in 2006 after Kremlin agents reportedly slipped radioactive material into a cup of his favorite tea.

“The government is using the special services to liquidate its enemies,” former KGB officer and former member of the Russian parliament, Gennadi V. Gudkov, told The New York Times. “It was not just Litvinenko, but many others we don’t know about, classified as accidents or maybe semi-accidents.”

Here’s a list of Putin critics who've ended up dead

Litvinenko: Not first Putin critic to end up dead - CNN.com

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/world/europe/moscow-kremlin-silence-critics-poison.html

Forum List

Back