A bridge too far. Trump equates Putin to American killers

she's not a liar, you are just ignorant, and lack any kind of knowledge on Putin and how he kills off his political opponents.
I didn't say Putin was innocent. You can't read for shit.

But you brought up the Clintons. How about Billy bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan? That's not killing?

More on Clinton's Sudan bombing.
The administration claimed the plant was actually a disguised chemical weapons factory. Administration officials said that soil samples taken outside the plant had shown the presence of a substance known as Empta, whose only function was to make the nerve gas VX. The plant, moreover, was heavily guarded, the administration said, and it showed a suspicious lack of ordinary commercial activities.

[….]

But a British engineer, Thomas Carnaffin, who worked as a technical manager during the plant's construction between 1992 and 1996, emerged to tell reporters there was nothing secret or heavily guarded about the plant at all, and that he never saw any evidence of the production of an ingredient needed for nerve gas.

Trump: 'You think our country's so innocent'? - YouTube

Yeah I know there's a CNN banner. Try to focus on the content not the parchment.

This was an inexcusable comment unless you're one of the nuts that considered Bush a war criminal.

I think I'll reserve judgment until I see the complete interview.

Oh, yes....I'm sure the full interview will negate his ridiculous, inflammatory remarks and his obvious ass-kissing Putin. Grow the fuck up.

Hey asshole, one of your dear leaders best buds advocated killing 25% of the US population and reeducating scores more. Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dorhn ring any bells? The unrepentant domestic terrorist who owned the home where your dear leader launched his political career.
I know I'm not part of this conversation, but can you enlighten the rest of us as to what/who this is about?

when oh when will Trump get in to his head that Putin IS NOT HIS EQUAL....

his position as President of the USA is 10 to 100 times more powerful than Putin will ever be.

“Let’s be clear: Has the U.S. ever made any mistakes? Of course,” Sasse said. “Is the U.S. at all like Putin’s regime? Not at all.
When did Trump say we were? Libs can't even hear straight anymore. You dipsticks are just so desperate you'll jump on anything.
They didn't jump on their Dear Leader, when he was indiscriminately dropping bombs all over the ME.

So on the one hand we have liberals still claim Bush was a war criminal and the invasion of Iraq unjustified. Trump says we aren't so innocent then the left goes apoplectic. Amazing.

she's not a liar, you are just ignorant, and lack any kind of knowledge on Putin and how he kills off his political opponents.

But you brought up the Clintons. How about Billy bombing a pharmaceutical company in Sudan? That's not killing?

The administration claimed the plant was actually a disguised chemical weapons factory. Administration officials said that soil samples taken outside the plant had shown the presence of a substance known as Empta, whose only function was to make the nerve gas VX. The plant, moreover, was heavily guarded, the administration said, and it showed a suspicious lack of ordinary commercial activities.

[….]

But a British engineer, Thomas Carnaffin, who worked as a technical manager during the plant's construction between 1992 and 1996, emerged to tell reporters there was nothing secret or heavily guarded about the plant at all, and that he never saw any evidence of the production of an ingredient needed for nerve gas.
please, stop trying to change the subject.... this is NOT about collateral damage or mistakes that cause deaths.... it was about Putin KILLING OFF his political opponents (via poisoning or irradiating them) o'reilly WAS NOT talking about killing done, labeled as collateral damage.... and Trump KNEW THAT....

So on the one hand we have liberals still claim Bush was a war criminal and the invasion of Iraq unjustified. Trump says we aren't so innocent then the left goes apoplectic. Amazing.
I'm not the left. And I most certainly ain't freaking out.
Simply calling it as I see it. The comment was uncalled for. Trump's job is to defend America not demean it to justify his hopes for a relationship with Russia going smoothly. We had enough of that shit from Obama.

Quite honestly the hypocrisy in this thread is somewhat surprising.

Yeah I know there's a CNN banner. Try to focus on the content not the parchment.

This was an inexcusable comment unless you're one of the nuts that considered Bush a war criminal.

I think I'll reserve judgment until I see the complete interview.

Oh, yes....I'm sure the full interview will negate his ridiculous, inflammatory remarks and his obvious ass-kissing Putin. Grow the fuck up.

Hey asshole, one of your dear leaders best buds advocated killing 25% of the US population and reeducating scores more. Bill Ayres and Bernardine Dorhn ring any bells? The unrepentant domestic terrorist who owned the home where your dear leader launched his political career.

We are talking about Trump acting as a puppet again. This is the making of America the Russian Puppet.
You may want to listen to some of GOP Senators that went public blasting Trump mentality. Just imagine how many of them that didn't say anything to the public. Best one is from R Senator Ben Sasse.

GOP senators blanch at Trump’s latest defense of Putin

And on ABC’s “This Week,” Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) lambasted Trump’s remarks and called on him to “show moral leadership about this issue.”

“Let’s be clear: Has the U.S. ever made any mistakes? Of course,” Sasse said. “Is the U.S. at all like Putin’s regime? Not at all. The U.S. affirms freedom of speech. Putin is no friend of freedom of speech. Putin an enemy of freedom of religion. The U.S. celebrates freedom of religion. Putin is an enemy of the free press. The U.S. celebrates free press. Putin is an enemy of political dissent. The U.S. celebrates political dissent and the right for people to argue free from violence about places where our ideas are in conflict.

“There is no equivalency between the United States of America, the greatest freedom-loving nation in the history of the world, and the murderous thugs that are in Putin’s defense of his cronyism. There’s no moral equivalency there.”

Sasse continued: “I don’t understand what the president’s position is on Russia. But I can tell you what my position is on Russia: Russia is a great danger to a lot of its neighbors, and Putin has as one of his core objectives fracturing NATO, which is one of the greatest military alliances in the history of the world. And so Putin is a mess. He’s committed all sort of murderous thuggery, and I am opposed to the way Putin conducts himself in world affairs, and I hope that the president also wants to show moral leadership about this issue.”

Ben Sasse is a never Trumper. And his position is that Russia is a great danger give me a mother fucking break.

Who made Mubarak step down and helped replace him with the Muslim Brotherhood who promptly set about killing Coptic Christians, burning down Christian Churches and villages. Oh and the biggie that got Egyptians to rise against Morsi?

He appointed the planner of the Luxor Massacre as freaking GOVERNOR of that state in Egypt.

Who got Gaddafi killed and handed over Libya to terrorists?

Who the hell is still trying to replace Assad who is a secular leader who has protected Christians and all minorities with the fucking Syrian Muslim Brotherhood?

Who turned over the Ukraine to pro Nazis?

And this is just the shit under Obama.

The country on this planet that has done more damage in the name of democracy than anyone is America.

[
Simply calling it as I see it. The comment was uncalled for. Trump's job is to defend America not demean it to justify his hopes for a relationship with Russia going smoothly. We had enough of that shit from Obama.

Trump's job is to be an honest broker. Clearly, doing so gets under your skin.

You see what you've started on this thread, don't you? You have conservatives cough cough Trump supporters defending Vladimir Putin, and Liberals defending Trump for calling G.W. a war criminal--LOL Amazing how that works.

But I remember very clearly when Trump attacked G.W. basically stating he was responsible for the 9/11 attacks. I guess other peoples memories are extremely short when it comes to the comrade. They didn't give a crap, this was all about the Non-Establishment candidate they were getting.

Furthermore, could you possibly imagine this thread right now, if Hillary Clinton had made the same comments--LOL

Partisan politics at it's best!

186273_600.jpg

[….]

please, stop trying to change the subject.... this is NOT about collateral damage or mistakes that cause deaths.... it was about Putin KILLING OFF his political opponents (via poisoning or irradiating them) o'reilly WAS NOT talking about killing done, labeled as collateral damage.... and Trump KNEW THAT....

Prove Putin killed them or truly stop making yourself look like an idiot who beleives such propaganda. There is no proof at all.

You have often decried the hypocrisy of those who voted with you. Yet...you never have a boiling point. You ALWAYS end up right where you started.

Let me know when you are ready to resist this president.....for real. Until then, fuck off.

[

Yeah. He is honest. You are right. He's tremendously honest.

[

No, that is not his job. His top priority is the defense of the US. Take your talking points elsewhere.

You have often decried the hypocrisy of those who voted with you. Yet...you never have a boiling point. You ALWAYS end up right where you started.

Let me know when you are ready to resist this president.....for real. Until then, fuck off.

Resist what? You forget. When you resist this President, you resist who voted for him. Walk softly.

Resist what? You forget. When you resist this President, you resist who voted for him. Walk softly.

Funny. You are in the minority. I walk loud.

No, that is not his job. His top priority is the defense of the US. Take your talking points elsewhere.
His top priority is to protect and defend the Constitution. Doing so doesn't involve intervening in foreign civil wars, illegally deposing and/or killing off foreign heads of state, and dropping bombs on civilians. All of which have been done by previous regimes and are and abomination to that Constitution..

His top priority is to protect and defend the Constitution. Doing so doesn't involve intervening in foreign civil wars, illegally deposing and/or killing off foreign heads of state, and dropping bombs on civilians. All of which have been done by previous regimes and are and abomination to that Constitution..
And nowhere in the constitution does it say he's supposed to excuse a foreign killer by pointing at supposed American killers.

You fail

Funny. You are in the minority. I walk loud.

The British were the majority at one point as well. Then we stepped out from behind the trees didn't we now?

Forum List

Back