A call for resistance to our "Child King" by an honest republican...

Professor Wehner is part of the establishment and there is little difference between republicans and democrats in establishment politics. There is only money and power and damn the Country. The last thing people like Wehner want is a president who jeopardizes the cozy relationship and cushy appointments and lucrative grants the power brokers have established for themselves through the years with both sides of the isle. Drain the freaking swamp.

Donald Trump Reports He's Getting Richer as President - The Atlantic

cute rallies won him the Presidency. hillary couldn't draw flies.
what about the next election ?

Maybe once. not any more (and Hillary is long gone)

images

Trump%20rally%20empty%20seats_1466294254006_3169939_ver1.0.jpg

images

Trump's comments yesterday at NRG center--that the victims at the shelter were very happy and that this was a great thing for our country--were so childlike. He forgot the reason for all this back slapping and God Bless us talk. He was too wrapped up in thinking of his awesome response to the disaster.

I watched the coverage of his interactions with folks there and the kids, and he was very friendly, yes. But his comments were so off base. Watching it was like watching an 8 year old. Take him to a shelter where everyone has lost their home and their possessions and probably their jobs, and watch him say Cool beans, how friendly everyone is. It's fun!

Child, child, child.

And yet vastly superior to the incompetent asshole we had before him.
The day you can actually make an argument that doesn't include Obama or Clinton, I'll probably need oxygen.
This made me laugh out loud. Swish! From the three point line!

Trump's comments yesterday at NRG center--that the victims at the shelter were very happy and that this was a great thing for our country--were so childlike. He forgot the reason for all this back slapping and God Bless us talk. He was too wrapped up in thinking of his awesome response to the disaster.

I watched the coverage of his interactions with folks there and the kids, and he was very friendly, yes. But his comments were so off base. Watching it was like watching an 8 year old. Take him to a shelter where everyone has lost their home and their possessions and probably their jobs, and watch him say Cool beans, how friendly everyone is. It's fun!

Child, child, child.

With sufficient malice and plenty of ill will one can turn Mother Teresa a whore.

You are dripping with ill will and malice toward your president.

Yeah, that is very adult-like
I'm aware that you will find what you look for, and that with sufficient malice, even Mother Thersea can be seen as a whore. You're right. That's not where I'm coming from, though. Trump was friendly and engaging with the folks at the shelter and good with the kids. The fact that the words coming out of his mouth were what they were is not my fault. It showed where his mind is--on his own renown. Pence did a lot better on Thursday. He didn't forget the reason all this was happening and it showed in his demeanor.

Child, child, child.

With sufficient malice and plenty of ill will one can turn Mother Teresa a whore.

I'm aware that you will find what you look for, and that with sufficient malice, even Mother Thersea can be seen as a whore. You're right. That's not where I'm coming from, though. Trump was friendly and engaging with the folks at the shelter and good with the kids. The fact that the words coming out of his mouth were what they were is not my fault. It showed where his mind is--on his own renown. Pence did a lot better on Thursday. He didn't forget the reason all this was happening and it showed in his demeanor.
She's not my type...

Child, child, child.

The words President Trumps said were well received and appreciated by those to whom he said them.

Their opinions matter, yours do not.

Child, child, child.

The words President Trumps said were well received and appreciated by those to whom he said them.

Their opinions matter, yours do not.
True, but this is a discussion board, where I can share that opinion same as you can share yours.

Child, child, child.

And yet vastly superior to the incompetent asshole we had before him.
The day you can actually make an argument that doesn't include Obama or Clinton, I'll probably need oxygen.

They are very pertinent to current US politics. Of course they will be mentioned.

Forum List

Back