A Catholic Thread, if you please

To bad that end times expectation was in their era and people disregard (present)tenses when reading, which is what the term "near" means (=imminent).

No, what's really too bad is that we live in the 21st century, we have computers and space shuttles and shit, and people STILL think there's a Bronze Age Sky Fairy up there who is upset if you masturbate.

I'm more disturbed that with the information age and access, that people would rather search for cat videos and Kardashian
gossip then pertinent and useful info and solutions to today's problems. Then such info would open up the eyes of the duped and unaware to be more responsible for their surroundings & actions instead of reliant on idols and superstitions and others.

I'm more disturbed that with the information age and access, that people would rather search for cat videos and Kardashian
gossip then pertinent and useful info and solutions to today's problems. Then such info would open up the eyes of the duped and unaware to be more responsible for their surroundings & actions instead of reliant on idols and superstitions and others.

Frankly, cat videos are a great way to relax in a stress filled world.

I don't think we can fix the world's problems, because we choose not to.

watch

To bad that end times expectation was in their era and people disregard (present)tenses when reading, which is what the term "near" means (=imminent).

No, what's really too bad is that we live in the 21st century, we have computers and space shuttles and shit,

and people STILL think there's a Bronze Age Sky Fairy up there who is upset if you masturbate.

You're quite the mix of Roman Catholicism and Atheism.

I bet your counterpart from 1600 said "we have printing presses, and people STILL think there's a Bronze Age Sky Fairy up there who is upset if you masturbate"

I bet your counterpart from 1600 said "we have printing presses, and people STILL think there's a Bronze Age Sky Fairy up there who is upset if you masturbate"

And he would have been right. THere wasn't a God in 1600, and there isn't one in 2017.

Now, here's the thing. People used to sincerely believe in Zeus. Or Odin. Or Quetzalcoatl. Were they real because people sincerely believed in them?

And he would have been right. THere wasn't a God in 1600, and there isn't one in 2017.

Now, here's the thing. People used to sincerely believe in Zeus. Or Odin. Or Quetzalcoatl. Were they real because people sincerely believed in them?

Hey man, this a free country and people have every legal right to believe whatever they want to believe and can screw up the minds of their children, friends, family, and neighbors with impunity, as long as it is religiously.

Anyway, when people start sacrificing virgins to appease their gods, beheading unbelievers, or rounding up sheep for the slaughter, the questions about whether those gods exist or not are too little too late and of a less pressing and immediate concern.......

Its like questioning the wisdom of building a house made out of straw as the wind begins to blow...

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meanings of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore…They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them, and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:
you Catholics seriously need to do some research on the Vatican they are satanic the evidence is staggering they were taken over byt the illuminati ages ago...

Forum List

Back