A Catholic Thread, if you please

The Church needs to stop being a playground for homosexual predators and start actively weeding out the sociopaths, for one; that has hurt them more than any one thing you can point to; just because it's harder to find priests doesn't make it 'better' to open the job up to sickos and deviants, no matter how popular they are with other sickos and deviants.

Once again you conflate being gay (which is completely healthy) with being a pedophile (which isn't.)

Some of these priests are hitting on little girls, too.

Catholics need a 'Reformation', and seriously re-examine its doctrines adopted from the 12th century on, most of which are not very effective at anything but expanding the corruption and politicization of the Church at the expense of its credibility and mission; many of the Popes were corrupt, same for the Cardinals and Bishops, who were more local political appointees than clergymen and scholars, and represented secular kings and princes, not the Church.

Naw, what is needed is for people to admit that there aren't any pixies in the sky and stop pretending that there are.

If being Gay is so healthy, why do they live shorter life spans by quite a bit?

The Church needs to stop being a playground for homosexual predators and start actively weeding out the sociopaths, for one; that has hurt them more than any one thing you can point to; just because it's harder to find priests doesn't make it 'better' to open the job up to sickos and deviants, no matter how popular they are with other sickos and deviants.

Once again you conflate being gay (which is completely healthy) with being a pedophile (which isn't.)

Some of these priests are hitting on little girls, too.

Catholics need a 'Reformation', and seriously re-examine its doctrines adopted from the 12th century on, most of which are not very effective at anything but expanding the corruption and politicization of the Church at the expense of its credibility and mission; many of the Popes were corrupt, same for the Cardinals and Bishops, who were more local political appointees than clergymen and scholars, and represented secular kings and princes, not the Church.

Naw, what is needed is for people to admit that there aren't any pixies in the sky and stop pretending that there are.

If being Gay is so healthy, why do they live shorter life spans by quite a bit?

Never mind Joe; finding out Yogi and BooBoo weren't real bears when he was 17 stunted him emotionally, and he's never recovered from the trauma.

So, let me get this straight...

commentary was recanted by
TD Jakes...and, who...Joyce Meyers,
Charles Stanley, Bill Winston, Joseph Prince,

TD Jakes utilized and recanted commentary
in one of his televized sermons.....
ROFLMMFAO

Nobody noticed just how reflective your post could be, so I'm gonna bring it back up in the premise they missed using your standard.

Mirror reflect your words and standard of reason: KNOWING JESUS HIMSELF ADMITED BEING LUCIFER in
Rev 22:16.

"JESUS who professes HE IS SON OF BAAL AND is CLAIMING HIMSELF LUCIFER,
sent out VERBAL TEACHINGS to various PRIESTS &
ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),
to tell them, they are not teaching
sound or accurate doctrine...

should be engaged with the community, yada yada yada

And, Jesus' commentary was recanted by

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

TD Jakes utilized and recanted Jesus commentary
ROFLMMFAO"

Ahhhhhh, you said it yourself, these pastors recanting someone deemed the failed one, and who indeed failed, is a giant joke, except the thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in the fallen ones name is no laughing matter.

Morning star sources:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

Morning Star in mythology is Baal's son and Ishtar's (easter) son.

You've never seen those symbols of luciferous rays of light eminating from the heart icon in Jesus iconographs?
Fact: a luciferous light came to both
Paul & Constantine calling itself Jesus, a name no Jew would use for himself.
Fact:Nazarenes taught their god was that mystical (luciferous) rays of light between the sun and earth.
Remnants of the followers of John who Jesus stole his flock from (called Mandeans)still teach this physical light teachings seen throughout the NT.
Fact: the church symbolizes this teaching through the radiating Baal Sun cross and radiating heart, because Lucifer(morning star) is in their heart.-2 Peter 1:19
Oye vay...

All your gibberish is exhausting

I know what recant and utilize means

I also know, from my perspective, what you were insinuating

Jesus is NOT satan,
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
How convenient....

"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you
these things in the churches.
I am the Root and the Offspring of David,
the Bright and Morning Star

Revelation 22:16

satan was not an offspring of David,
satan was part of the first creation of man
Lucifer, literal translation, is day star

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

Isaiah 14:12

Psalm 22 is only 1, of many, Old Testament scripture,
which prophesied of a Messiah, which Jesus fulfilled.

Jesus and satan are 2 different individuals
Jesus is our Savior, God sent to redeem us,
satan is our adversary, the prince of darkness
and the epitome of all that is bad, evil and perverse

You are using Scripture deceitfully,
followed by a lot of deceptive gibberish....
Jesus is not satan, He is our Redeemer

Say what you will now...
the day will come when you bow down and profess
Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!

ROFLMMFAO

Nobody noticed just how reflective your post could be, so I'm gonna bring it back up in the premise they missed using your standard.

Mirror reflect your words and standard of reason: KNOWING JESUS HIMSELF ADMITED BEING LUCIFER in

ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

ROFLMMFAO"

Ahhhhhh, you said it yourself, these pastors recanting someone deemed the failed one, and who indeed failed, is a giant joke, except the thousands of wars and over 50 million murders in the fallen ones name is no laughing matter.

Morning star sources:
[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

“So we have the prophetic message more fully confirmed. You will do well to be attentive to this as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star (LUCIFER)rises in your hearts.” -- 2 Peter 1:19
“... from my Father. To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28

You've never seen those symbols of luciferous rays of light eminating from the heart icon in Jesus iconographs?
Fact:Nazarenes taught their god was that mystical (luciferous) rays of light between the sun and earth.
Remnants of the followers of John who Jesus stole his flock from (called Mandeans)still teach this physical light teachings seen throughout the NT.
Fact: the church symbolizes this teaching through the radiating Baal Sun cross and radiating heart, because Lucifer(morning star) is in their heart.-2 Peter 1:19
Oye vay...

Jesus is NOT satan,
How convenient....

Say what you will now...
1) you are therefore in standard saying

"Oye vay...
All Jesus' gibberish is exhausting"
since I used his and the church sages NT words.
2) Jesus was not in the line of David, and you just contradicted the God is the father ploy teachings, making Jesus automatically Lucifer who'd be claimed a god, so which is it? You trapped your king in corner there.
Unlike you, I have sources you can't refute without trapping yourself again.
Source of Jesus lineage not being Davidic:

The fallen figure's lineage is through all the harlots of the Bible and not Davidic.
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1-(Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2-(Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite thus not Davidic Lineage. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3- (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4-(2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

Furthermore your reply about line of David does not change Morning Stars meaning and symbolism which obviously you and your pastors don't understand. Worse you sre willing to place yourself higher then encyclopedias and Websters dictionary which clearly states what Morning Star means. You forget Lucifer comes as the first fallen anointed one who falls to the pit by the hands of the sea(Rome) for claiming to be a god-Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Ezekiel 28.

Lastly you called your Lord by my name.
"He is our *Redeemer"
(in Hebrew *Hasheva)

Checkmate!
YOU LOSE your King, now pick up the chess pieces you threw to the ground, don't be such a Hillary about it.
chess-rage.jpg

Last edited:

ROFLMMFAO

ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

ROFLMMFAO"

Morning star sources:

Oye vay...

Jesus is NOT satan,
How convenient....

Say what you will now...

"Oye vay...
2) Jesus was not in the line of David, and you just contradicted the God is the father ploy teachings, making Jesus automatically Lucifer who'd be claimed a god, so which is it? You trapped your king in corner there.

The fallen figure's lineage is through all the harlots of the Bible and not Davidic.
Matthew mentions four sinful harlot women of the bible conveniently and coincidentally in the Joseph genealogy:
1-(Genesis 38:12-19) Tamar who was the one who disguised herself as a harlot to seduce her father-in-law Judah.
2-(Joshua 2:1) Rahab who was a harlot living in the city of Jericho. And note wasn’t even of Jewish lineage, she was a Canaanite thus not Davidic Lineage. The creators of the legend/image icon in trying to create his lineage and plagiarizing the OT goofed this one big time.
3- (Ruth 3:1-14) Ruth who was the one through her mother-in-law Naomi's request, came secretly to where Boaz was sleeping and spent the night with him. Later Ruth and Boaz were married.
4-(2 Samuel 11:2-5) Bathsheba was the controversial one who became pregnant by King David while she was still married to Uriah.

Furthermore your reply about line of David does not change Morning Stars meaning and symbolism which obviously you and your pastors don't understand. Worse you sre willing to place yourself higher then encyclopedias and Websters dictionary which clearly states what Morning Star means. You forget Lucifer comes as the first fallen anointed one who falls to the pit by the hands of the sea(Rome) for claiming to be a god-Acts 2:27, 1 Peter 3:19, Ezekiel 28.

"He is our *Redeemer"
(in Hebrew *Hasheva)

Checkmate!
YOU LOSE your King, now pick up the chess pieces you threw to the ground, don't be such a Hillary about it.
View attachment 155453
Again, with all your gibberish...deceit and fallacies

YOU LOSE darling, not I

satan is not Jesus

Never mind Joe; finding out Yogi and BooBoo weren't real bears when he was 17 stunted him emotionally, and he's never recovered from the trauma.

Really? I thought what stunted you emotionally was Boo Boo and Yogi sharing the same bed!

Probably where your homophobia started!!!!

4fdfd890842a66d7db63dd5b38bbf459.png

Or maybe it was Bert and Ernie!

d662442ad928f7fa2616e687d0e8bf65.jpg

You see, I never get homophobes. I really don't. That you spend so much time hating on people for what they do in private is just... weird.

ROFLMMFAO

ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

ROFLMMFAO"

Morning star sources:

Oye vay...

Jesus is NOT satan,
How convenient....

Say what you will now...

"Oye vay...

"He is our *Redeemer"
(in Hebrew *Hasheva)

Checkmate!
View attachment 155453

YOU LOSE darling, not I

satan is not Jesus
1)that is not a refutation. You are thus being intellectually dishonest.
2)you called Jesus and the NT liars and gibberish again.
3)it doesn't change the fact you said my name instead of the dung beetle (scarab).

Really? I thought what stunted you emotionally was Boo Boo and Yogi sharing the same bed!

Probably where your homophobia started!!!!

4fdfd890842a66d7db63dd5b38bbf459.png

Or maybe it was Bert and Ernie!

d662442ad928f7fa2616e687d0e8bf65.jpg

You see, I never get homophobes. I really don't. That you spend so much time hating on people for what they do in private is just... weird.

You heterophobes and Xianophobes always have weird responses, another sign you know you're just mentally ill fetishists. Homos also like puppets, since they help them lure children to molest.

You heterophobes and Xianophobes always have weird responses, another sign you know you're just mentally ill fetishists. Homos also like puppets, since they help them lure children to molest.

Given the 2000 years of christian violence against people who don't worship their sky fairy, probably a reasonable concern.

Sorry, dude, just as many straight pedos and gay ones.

ROFLMMFAO

ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

ROFLMMFAO"

Morning star sources:

Oye vay...

Jesus is NOT satan,
How convenient....

Say what you will now...

"Oye vay...

"He is our *Redeemer"
(in Hebrew *Hasheva)

Checkmate!
View attachment 155453

YOU LOSE darling, not I

satan is not Jesus
3)it doesn't change the fact you said my name instead of the dung beetle (scarab).
3)it doesn't change the fact you said my name instead of the dung beetle
(scarab).
Oye vay...

Sorry, I'm not fluent in idiot

Given the 2000 years of christian violence against people who don't worship their sky fairy, probably a reasonable concern.

Rubbish, as usual.

Sorry, dude, just as many straight pedos and gay ones.

More rubbish. Homos molest many times more kids relative to their percent of the population; they are many time more likely to rape kids than heteros, a fact you know but aren't honest enough to admit for some reason. Why is that?

ORATORS (OF HIS ERA),

Get the **** outta here!
You are so full of ****!

ROFLMMFAO"

Morning star sources:

Oye vay...

Jesus is NOT satan,
How convenient....

Say what you will now...

"Oye vay...

"He is our *Redeemer"
(in Hebrew *Hasheva)

Checkmate!
View attachment 155453

YOU LOSE darling, not I

satan is not Jesus
3)it doesn't change the fact you said my name instead of the dung beetle
(scarab).
Oye vay...

Sorry, I'm not fluent in idiot
Now you just called Jesus an idiot and the NT idiocracy, for surely he would have to know he was calling himself Lucifer, unless you finally admit the people who bought the borrowed myth were duped.
:)
images.png

The Vatican performs a great service to Jesus. By fulfilling the Revelation 17&18 description of the Great Whore.
One of
my post replies to KEEPITREAL showing the Jesus lineage through all the harlots of the Bible, shows one of the reasons the Roman founding religion is called the Harlot church.
The other reasons are, in compiling his image from many figures,
their use and favoring of the half Roman figure, who's mother was the Harlot Mary of 100bc is probably why the other christ cults deemed Rome's adoption as the Harlot church.
And because they slept with many kingdoms, even today whoring themselves with dictators and mobsters.

I'm not sure why so many Christians look forward to the end-times. I guess they need to know they are right, I suppose.
To bad that end times expectation was in their era and people disregard (present)tenses when reading, which is what the term "near" means (=imminent).
The end is near:
I Cor. 10:11 , Heb. 1:2 , I Peter 1:20,
I Peter 4:7 , I John 2:18 etc.
The apostles understood that THEY "were" living in the "end-times."
So obviously we can not be in them today!
Luke 21:24 & Romans 11:25 and history of that era show that
Revelation 11:1-3 occurred already in aprox 70 ad.

Paul's generation was in the "end time" of ancient Israel. We are in OUR "end time" .... the end of OUR era. Close to the "end" of Satan't reign on this earth ....

and the beginning of the next era. Next era being Christ (with the saved of this era .... as per Rev 20:4) 1000 year reign on this earth.

Paul's generation was in the "end time" of ancient Israel. We are in OUR "end time" .... the end of OUR era. Close to the "end" of Satan't reign on this earth ....

and the beginning of the next era. Next era being Christ (with the saved of this era .... as per Rev 20:4) 1000 year reign on this earth.
Rome was that adversary/ hinderer
Hindering the 3rd Temple and the hosts (Kohanim)even, therefore building the 3rd Temple removes Satan's(adversary/hinderer Rome's)
reign and is cast out of the Olam Habah (world to come=future).

To bad that end times expectation was in their era and people disregard (present)tenses when reading, which is what the term "near" means (=imminent).

No, what's really too bad is that we live in the 21st century, we have computers and space shuttles and shit, and people STILL think there's a Bronze Age Sky Fairy up there who is upset if you masturbate.

Forum List

Back