A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

They call everyone a Racist who disagrees.........When they stop calling everyone Racist then we should be worried.

Over used.........No one listens to them anymore except their Lunatic Base.

No . It’s calling racist people , racist .

Trump can’t even bring himself to crap on neo Nazis in Charlottesville!

You’ll have plenty of fake ass dim candidates in 20 to choose from. Not one has a sane idea or a platform to stand on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of you people are so fucking retarded, you belong in a hospital.

georgephillip provided an actual racist statement made by Trump.

You clue-fucks COMPLETELY IGNORE that very clear racist comment, and instead focus on the NON-racist tweet.

I have no words.

:laugh:

We already know about his racist remarks. We've known about them for a long time. You are just now learning about them? That's on you, dotard.
Once again, I have to explain shit to you when you clearly have no fucking clue.

Go back to the OP. Read it. What was the OP premise? What did georgephillip provide that everyone is ignoring?

If you are going to respond with this idiotic nonsense, just don't bother, okay. It is not my job to constantly get you up to speed.

The OP's premise is that Trump can't be a racist unless he uses a color word. She poses it as a challenge. I reject that premise and so do most rational people. No need to play that silly game.

You want to limit the discussion to your very narrow set of rules. That's also really transparent.
Jesus fucking ASS.
"A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist."
"Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color."

How about when he pointed to a black person and stated " look at my african american over there"?

Would that meet the "skin color" criteria?

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?
Could he have meant back to where they were born as in we should not reelect them? But you're just interested in making your President look bad, aren't you?

Please post one of these memes and a link to the post. Bet you can't.

How about when he pointed to a black person and stated " look at my african american over there"?

I would think so, and would add this as also applicable:

upload_2019-7-23_19-5-59.png

You clue-fucks COMPLETELY IGNORE that very clear racist comment, and instead focus on the NON-racist tweet.

I have no words.

We already know about his racist remarks. We've known about them for a long time. You are just now learning about them? That's on you, dotard.
Once again, I have to explain shit to you when you clearly have no fucking clue.

Go back to the OP. Read it. What was the OP premise? What did georgephillip provide that everyone is ignoring?

If you are going to respond with this idiotic nonsense, just don't bother, okay. It is not my job to constantly get you up to speed.

The OP's premise is that Trump can't be a racist unless he uses a color word. She poses it as a challenge. I reject that premise and so do most rational people. No need to play that silly game.

You want to limit the discussion to your very narrow set of rules. That's also really transparent.
No answers are coming.

I have no words.

Jesus fucking ASS.
"Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color."

And you think that was a racist comment, don't you?

I have no words.

No answers are coming.

Jesus fucking ASS.

I cannot tell if you are responding to me or another member. This format is totally confusing.

If it's a response to me then I'm asking what you think since the criteria is intentionally narrow as to circumvent the obvious.

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.

You don't need to mention a person's skin color for it to be a racist comment.
This is true.

At the same time, the "racist" comment must be somehow attributable to a race.

How does one know that Trump was referring to a particular race?

In the quote georgephillip provided, Trump is clearly making a racist comment.

Not in the tweet.

The tweet was racist. Trump assumed, based off their race and their names, that 3 American born women were not born here.

And hell, even aside from the racism, his comment was unbelievably idiotic.

The tweet was racist. Trump assumed, based off their race and their names, that 3 American born women were not born here.
You assume that you know to whom Trump was referring and ignore the fact that such a statement could apply to people of ANY race, which makes YOU racist.

Sorry. Not racist.

Cry, bitch.

I have no words.

No answers are coming.

Jesus fucking ASS.

I cannot tell if you are responding to me or another member. This format is totally confusing.

If it's a response to me then I'm asking what you think since the criteria is intentionally narrow as to circumvent the obvious.
If people want to be taken seriously on racism and racist comments, they better be able to specifically identify the words used and the reasoning behind their conclusion that such comments are racist.

"Because everybody knows" is a complete bullshit line of "reasoning" that I wholly reject and so should you. If everybody knows, you should be able to explain it.

Why don't you make the case to me?

Go back where you came from.

President Trump's job approval rating reaches high mark in NPR/PBS/Marist poll after racist tweets
Is that something to be proud of?
Yes it is...I am proud of the American people for not letting that simpleton racist charge work any longer....

Hey, Loon!
Were you alive in 1964?

1964 United States presidential election - Wikipedia

"The 1964 United States presidential election was the 45th quadrennial American presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 3, 1964. Incumbent Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson defeated Barry Goldwater, the Republican nominee. With 61.1% of the popular vote, Johnson won the largest share of the popular vote of any candidate since the largely uncontested 1820 election."

Barry had no chance with any voter capable of reading.

Not only was I alive, George, but rather than get all my info from Wiki, I just watched a 2 hour special on the election on PBS. You speak of results. Barry was maybe the last to run a clean, honest campaign and look what it got him? He was by far the better candidate and the voter showed that dirty politics pays and that the voter like you will fall for it every time.

Name a white person he has made such comments to.

Name a white person in the House who trashes their own country calling for an overthrow of the nation by foreigners?

Name a Representative that has lied and broken the law on just about every single thing they have done since entering the country?

then ANSWER THE QUESTION, give us a single statement Trump has ever made attacking anyone based on color of their skin?

You cannot. That is obvious.

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

no, it's not clear
what IS clear is a POC calling a white MF****R IS racist HATE

You assume that you know to whom Trump was referring and ignore the fact that such a statement could apply to people of ANY race, which makes YOU racist.

Sorry. Not racist.

Cry, bitch.

It's not an assumption. He WAS talking about The Squad. And to try and suggest he wasn't is reaching pretty far on your end.

/——/ In their arrogance, libtards don’t see the need to justify their charges of calling anyone a racist. All that is required is to disagree with them.
C331790F-622A-483E-B976-DDE174F50EDA.jpeg

Racists don’t say the N word any more
They have learned to say the same thing without specific racist taunts

Trump is a racist by his acts

Refusing to rent to blacks
Calling for the execution of innocent 14-15 year old black boys
Defending white supremacists
Shithole countries
Go back to Africa

So when Clinton told Kennedy that just a few years back, Obama would be serving them coffee. That wasn't racist?

/——/ In their arrogance, libtards don’t see the need to justify their charges of calling anyone a racist. All that is required is to disagree with them.
View attachment 270759
Because then, and when he said that OPENLY racist shit about his accountant in georgephillip's original post, happened WHEN TRUMP WAS A DEMOCRAT.

Forum List

Back