A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

Some of you people are so fucking retarded, you belong in a hospital.

georgephillip provided an actual racist statement made by Trump.

You clue-fucks COMPLETELY IGNORE that very clear racist comment, and instead focus on the NON-racist tweet.

I have no words.

:laugh:

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?

Those were the most American words uttered in the white house.

It was obvious racism . Even most republicans would agree or avoid the subject like the plague .
It was not racism by any intelligent standard

What!? It’s a clear racist taunt . To say the least.

Why don’t you give me an example of somthing Trump could actually say that you would consider racist.
No answers are coming. His insistence that a judge from Indiana couldn’t hear his case because of his Hispanic heritage was the first of many racist comments.

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.
I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip to shreds and shove it up your ass.
I have been down that road with these half-wits. They can't. They don't have the intellectual capacity to come close.

Even if we all concede that Trump is a racist motherfucker...

that tweet was NOT racist.

Yet ABC says it was. Do not tolerate this kind of disrespect for the USA. Boycott.

ABC Advertisers List - Mad As Hell Boycott, Stop Fake News

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.
Go back where you came from.

President Trump's job approval rating reaches high mark in NPR/PBS/Marist poll after racist tweets
65% of Americans think tRump's tweets are racist.

35% are racist.
Made up stat

If it were true it would mean 65% are wrong 35 % are right and only a few racists exist

One more time and read this SLOWLY

Consensus does not determine truth
Too bad you only watch propaganda and don't watch journalist and what law enforcement say. 65% say it's racist.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ARAB&usg=AOvVaw2BRSOGET998i-JUHmUihUL&ampcf=1
My bad, I was off by 3%.

68% say it's racist, 32% are racist.

You clue-fucks COMPLETELY IGNORE that very clear racist comment, and instead focus on the NON-racist tweet.

I have no words.

We already know about his racist remarks. We've known about them for a long time. You are just now learning about them? That's on you, dotard.

President Trump's job approval rating reaches high mark in NPR/PBS/Marist poll after racist tweets

35% are racist.
Made up stat

If it were true it would mean 65% are wrong 35 % are right and only a few racists exist

Too bad you only watch propaganda and don't watch journalist and what law enforcement say. 65% say it's racist.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...ARAB&usg=AOvVaw2BRSOGET998i-JUHmUihUL&ampcf=1
My bad, I was off by 3%.

68% say it's racist, 32% are racist.
Those stating it was not racist are simply accurate

It was not racist and that acknowledging that fact does not make one racist

Your stats are dreamed up

I challenge you to explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip to shreds and shove it up your ass.
I have been down that road with these half-wits. They can't. They don't have the intellectual capacity to come close.

Even if we all concede that Trump is a racist motherfucker...

that tweet was NOT racist.

Yet ABC says it was. Do not tolerate this kind of disrespect for the USA. Boycott.

ABC Advertisers List - Mad As Hell Boycott, Stop Fake News
ABC does not define racism.

The tweet was not racist by any intelligent standard.

35% are racist.
Made up stat

35% are racist.
Made up stat

The funny part is that was just a guess. I had no idea it was so close.

I have no words.

We already know about his racist remarks. We've known about them for a long time. You are just now learning about them? That's on you, dotard.
Once again, I have to explain shit to you when you clearly have no fucking clue.

Go back to the OP. Read it. What was the OP premise? What did georgephillip provide that everyone is ignoring?

If you are going to respond with this idiotic nonsense, just don't bother, okay. It is not my job to constantly get you up to speed.

35% are racist.
Made up stat

35% are racist.
Made up stat

The funny part is that was just a guess. I had no idea it was so close.

All your claims are guesses and total crap

I have no words.

Once again, I have to explain shit to you when you clearly have no fucking clue.

Go back to the OP. Read it. What was the OP premise? What did georgephillip provide that everyone is ignoring?

If you are going to respond with this idiotic nonsense, just don't bother, okay. It is not my job to constantly get you up to speed.

The OP's premise is that Trump can't be a racist unless he uses a color word. She poses it as a challenge. I reject that premise and so do most rational people. No need to play that silly game.

You want to limit the discussion to your very narrow set of rules. That's also really transparent.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?

Trump told Omar to go back to her country from which she immigrated after she said anti-Semitic comments about Jews controlling the government and continues to seem to hate the country to which she immigrated.

Notice, this has NOTHING to do with skin color or race Spanky. Conversely, Omar's own party declared that she had said an anti-Semitic comment by generalizing a Jewish conspiracy.

If the white supremacists love you, you have a problem. Trump purposely avoided alienating these people all along and now he must pay the price.
But of course Farakan loving Obama was not on Obama right? Obama's racist pastor loving Obama was not on Obama right? All the black racists that supported Obama that was not on Obama right?

What did Obama’s racist pastor say that was racist ?
You can't possibly be this stupid. Actually I've dealt with your posts for a long time. You really are this stupid. Remember when he said the damn jews were keeping him from talking to obie? Look it up. You won't because it will make you look like an idiot.

To go along with the op. “How is that racist !?”
Are you shitting me? How is a guy saying those damn jews are keeping him from talking to obie not racist? Are you serious here? How the hell are you even persuing this?

I have no words.

The OP's premise is that Trump can't be a racist unless he uses a color word. She poses it as a challenge. I reject that premise and so do most rational people. No need to play that silly game.

You want to limit the discussion to your very narrow set of rules. That's also really transparent.
Call it narrow call it specific or rigid or whatever the fact is that yes words have meaning.

When something fails to meet the definition it fails and this tweet fails.

We do not need a definition so vague and ambiguous that anything and everything can be racist.

The tweet matches no reasonable definition. It does not merely lack reference to color it lacks reference to any race of any kind good or bad

Racism is a belief that one race is superior to others this tweet reflects nothing of the sort

Their skin color had nothing to do with that comment, but you already knew that.

This might come as a shock to you, soy boy, but just because a white person is mean to a brown person doesn't mean it's because of their race.

I have no words.

Jesus fucking ASS.
"A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist."
"Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color."

35% are racist.
Made up stat

I do neither

I think for myself and do not need mass opinion or experts to determine what is racist or what is not like this tweet
Why you need are the facts son.

35% are racist.
Made up stat

I do neither

I think for myself and do not need mass opinion or experts to determine what is racist or what is not like this tweet
Why you need are the facts son.
Yes and I gave them to you.
Abc and everyone else claiming the tweet it racist are simply wrong

Forum List

Back