A challenge for those of you who call our President a racist.

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?
I don't see any answers here. Telling 3 people to leave the country isn't racist, no matter who they are.

Racist memes ? What ? What are those ? You're not answering.

Dog whistles ? What does that mean ? You haven't said anything here.
How do you explain the jump of 35% in hate crimes against Jews blacks Muslims and gays since Trump started his Mexicans are rapists and murderers thing and questioned Obama's birthplace. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Why is that relevant?

You think a tweet which is not racist caused this jump in crimes which you have not linked to?

Yes, I'm quickly figuring that out but no worries. I'm not interested in hitting my head against a brick wall. I've already chalked this up to entertainment. (grin)

When he talks about sending 3 congresswoman of color “back to where they came from” , that’s clear racist trope.

Same with posting racist memes . Which he is done . Then there’s the constant dog whistles.

Of course , you wouldn’t know or admit to racism if a burning cross hit you on the head .

So let me ask you. What anti Semitic statement did Omar make ?

If someone is in Boston and they are from KY and they diss Boston so I tell them to go home. Does that make me a racist? Another dumb statement from you. I do enjoy educating you.

Please quote one statement our President has made about a person's skin color.
Go back where you came from.

President Trump's job approval rating reaches high mark in NPR/PBS/Marist poll after racist tweets
65% of Americans think tRump's tweets are racist.

35% are racist.
Made up stat

If it were true it would mean 65% are wrong 35 % are right and only a few racists exist

One more time and read this SLOWLY

Consensus does not determine truth

Sorry bud it was racist now run along
Sorry, bud.

The tweet was not.

The quote posted by georgephillip is.

The tweet was not.

All day long.

Sorry bud you need to give it was racist plus if it wasn't he's still a racist.

Im not sorry especially since you are stupid and do not grasp what racism means

It was not racism that is fact and you cannot present evidence he is racist thus making you a simple liar

It's clearly racist but then I realize you are a Trump supporter I don't feel sorry for you lol.

I am not and have never been a trump supporter.

I am oppose to politically correct lies such as yours

It was not racist that is proven fact
65% think it is. Only brainwashed Trumpers don't. The GOP propaganda machine has a whole new definition of racist. Blacks aren't racists they just don't like racists. To be a racist you have to believe one race is better or inferior and discriminate against them. Like white Americans do to blacks endlessly. Despite your ridiculous propaganda.

How do you explain the jump of 35% in hate crimes against Jews blacks Muslims and gays since Trump started his Mexicans are rapists and murderers thing and questioned Obama's birthplace. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Assuming you are correct, that is nothing but correlation. You have nothing to definitively prove that it caused that increase.

Again, Trump may be racist.

The tweet.....NOT!!!

65% think it is. Only brainwashed Trumpers don't. The GOP propaganda machine has a whole new definition of racist. Blacks aren't racists they just don't like racists. To be a racist you have to believe one race is better or inferior and discriminate against them.
65% didn't read the fucking tweet.

Sorry, bud.

The tweet was not.

The quote posted by georgephillip is.

The tweet was not.

All day long.

Sorry bud you need to give it was racist plus if it wasn't he's still a racist.

Im not sorry especially since you are stupid and do not grasp what racism means

It was not racism that is fact and you cannot present evidence he is racist thus making you a simple liar

It's clearly racist but then I realize you are a Trump supporter I don't feel sorry for you lol.

I am not and have never been a trump supporter.

I am oppose to politically correct lies such as yours

It was not racist that is proven fact
65% think it is. Only brainwashed Trumpers don't. The GOP propaganda machine has a whole new definition of racist. Blacks aren't racists they just don't like racists. To be a racist you have to believe one race is better or inferior and discriminate against them.

Once again you are simply dreaming up stats and percentages'

And it is irrelevant and majority opinion is meaningless.

It is you calling it racist with a whole new definition. Yes anyone including blacks can be racist and he referred to no race of any kind

I’ve been here a while . You get to know who’s who. Oh, and saying trumps racist tweets are true is a real big hint .
No it is not because his tweets were NOT racist and that is absolute fact.

Your experience and say so is worthless and makes you a liar.

Either provider evidence or it proves you are a dishonest coward
About 75% believe they are racist. That makes you the 30% not jobs. brainwashed functional morons. And I believe pretty much racist yourselves although polite about it. Salt-of-the-earth but believe a lot of garbage propaganda and are racists because of ignorance.
Your stat is dreamed up but also worthless.

Facts and truth are not determined by consensus or majority opinion. And the fact is there was nothing racist about the tweet.

Calling it racist to defend a tweet which is not racist is a circular argument and therefore a fucking idiotic argument. try again dumbass

Except it is racist . It’s old hat racism to say “go back to where you came from “. Shit , AOC and Trump are both from New York City! Is that the “filth ridden shithole “ he meant ?

If Trump worked for a company And said that his HR department would be up his fat ass in a minute. .
It is not racist.

It is old hat to say love it or leave it to anyone regardless of race. It was said to people of all races and colors by people of all races and colors. It was never specifically a racist statement.

He mentioned no race in any way shape or form and one must make a reference to race for a statement to be racist.

Facts prove you wrong just because you do not like something does not make it racist

Get a clue

You get a clue Jim Crow . Your argument is that anything less than a racial slur can not be racist!?

No it is not because his tweets were NOT racist and that is absolute fact.

Your experience and say so is worthless and makes you a liar.

Either provider evidence or it proves you are a dishonest coward
About 75% believe they are racist. That makes you the 30% not jobs. brainwashed functional morons. And I believe pretty much racist yourselves although polite about it. Salt-of-the-earth but believe a lot of garbage propaganda and are racists because of ignorance.
Your stat is dreamed up but also worthless.

Facts and truth are not determined by consensus or majority opinion. And the fact is there was nothing racist about the tweet.

Calling it racist to defend a tweet which is not racist is a circular argument and therefore a fucking idiotic argument. try again dumbass

Except it is racist . It’s old hat racism to say “go back to where you came from “. Shit , AOC and Trump are both from New York City! Is that the “filth ridden shithole “ he meant ?

If Trump worked for a company And said that his HR department would be up his fat ass in a minute. .
It is not racist.

It is old hat to say love it or leave it to anyone regardless of race. It was said to people of all races and colors by people of all races and colors. It was never specifically a racist statement.

He mentioned no race in any way shape or form and one must make a reference to race for a statement to be racist.

Facts prove you wrong just because you do not like something does not make it racist

Get a clue

You get a clue Jim Crow . Your argument is that anything less than a racial slur can not be racist!?
Anything which has nothing to do with race is not racist and he did not refer to race in any fashion even indirectly

I have more clues than you. Stop being a racist

No answers are coming.

And as usual, predictably nowhere to be found when it comes to defending his claims.

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 8.20.32 PM.png

Forum List

Back