A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.

A civilized nation must respect the rights of all its people to live without fear for their lives, property and to be treated fairly in our justice system. It shouldn't matter who you're, what you believe or how you dress. Americans have the right of life, liberty and the parsuite of happiness...Some of the shit I hear coming from certain African nations and south Asian nations makes me sad as they can't accept that some people want to marry a partner of the same sex or allow their people to choose the other "gender" to spend their own goddamn life as. As far as I am concern that is a dictatorship as the individual doesn't have a choice in who they wish to be in life!

For religious people,,,I am not saying that you should be forced to do anything, but you also have to accept if you're a civilized human being that you have to live with these people and treat them with a element of respect. You don't have a right to harm them or demand the government to do so. You can live your life but you can't violate other peoples rights!

LGBT people deserve to feel safe and without harm in this nation that's suppose to be civilized and free. If you're a MAN and want to be a WOMEN. WHY NOT? Isn't it not the individuals choice to take the path they choose within a truly free society. And we as a society better defend this individuals right to make it.
I've also seen ''Life of Brian''. They never answered the question of where the baby gestates, we just have to assume Loretta will keep it in a box.

Making people subsidize booger-eaters in the name of booger-eating is not a right.

• Banned

Making people subsidize booger-eaters in the name of booger-eating is not a right.

You don't have a right to kill, beat or attack them either!

Tell that to the Hammond family...tell that to the Bundys.....fuck the federal "gubermint" that is owned by a foreign banking cartel....double middle finger salute to them.You don't know shit form shinola.......

When will you EVER learn that big unlimited government does NOT respect the rights of it's people?

Are you living under a rock or just stupid?

When will you EVER learn that big unlimited government does NOT respect the rights of it's people?

He is stupid....and he seems to take pride in being a moron....go figure.

He is stupid....and he seems to take pride in being a moron....go figure.

lol, you believe in a extremist economic and political belief system and you call others stupid? Damn, you're so blinded by your idiocy that you can't see. Son, you're the stupid one.

Tell that to the Hammond family...tell that to the Bundys.....fuck the federal "gubermint" that is owned by a foreign banking cartel....double middle finger salute to them.You don't know shit form shinola.......

Well, if you hate the federal government and all government so bad...Why not move to southern Somalia? You know a place that has little to no government and get back to me about how evil government is...Shit for a brain!

Yes a nation must respect the rights of its people.

No, your gender is given to you at conception, while sexual preferences and a psychological disorder about ones sex being different than that is not a 'right'; it is still a disorder.

Just because someone imagines that their right arm does not belong to them and they think it should be cut off, do they have the right to have it cut off? Do you declare cutting off ones own arm to be a right?

Just because a person think that they are too fat when in fact they are skin and bones thin, should we tell them that yes, they are fat if they think they are fat and then help them to starve themselves?

Well, if you hate the federal government and all government so bad...Why not move to southern Somalia? You know a place that has little to no government and get back to me about how evil government is...Shit for a brain!

Matthew dont mistake Libertarianism for actual conservatism. It is an ideology that Russell Kirk and other conservative thinkers going back to Edmund Burke would have thought an alien heresy.

Where in h is argument for LGBT rights do you find him arguing for big unlimited government?

Where in h is argument for LGBT rights do you find him arguing for big unlimited government?[/QUOTE]
I don't.

Merely referring to his many other posts and OP's where he clearly supports big unlimited government.

Where in h is argument for LGBT rights do you find him arguing for big unlimited government?
I don't.
Merely referring to his many other posts and OP's where he clearly supports big unlimited government.
Isnt that off topic for this thread?

The topic of this thread is respecting the rights of gay and transgender people to live freely and safely within our society. Now back on topic if you're not stupid of course, hahaha!

why don't I have that right? I choose to live away from all the assorted human filth that the democrats champion, but they will not let me.

safe means stay away from blacks for instance.

why don't I have that right? I choose to live away from all the assorted human filth that the democrats champion, but they will not let me.

safe means stay away from blacks for instance.
So no white man would ever subject you to criminal acts?

Really?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back