A complete list of stuff righties SUDDENLY don't care about.

#3. Manwhores .

They spent a lot of time talking about Bill Clintons cheating ways. Throw in handsy Biden and Anthony Weiner too.

Bring up Trumps pussy grabbing and golden showers . Well that's just Boy talk and lies !

Do you think a clean living (germaphobe) like Trump is going to let whores pee all over the very bed he is due to sleep in later? Even if tarp is laid down, piss would run over onto the carpet.

In Horrible Bosses 1.........they put a tarp down on the floor but had the wrong room?

Find something real. Like Weiners very real sexting pics. And his lies (I was hacked). Or Clinton with 100s' of "visits" signed into WH book by Lewinsky.
Do you think the Ritz Carlton would not notice a bed filled with piss? Especially a bed in the presidential suite.

It never happened.

Yeller, you are right: "I care about the DEBT, cost and size of GOVT. GOVT waste. "

Yes, just like under Bush and Reagan, all will skyrocket.

Really? He's already got a commitment to reduce the cost of the F-35 by 600 million each and hasn't even taken office yet.
And that is going to make up for a YUGE infrastructure bill that will have to be paid for on the credit cared because the taxes to fund it have been slashed? Think. I am all for rebuilding infrastructure but it will be very, very costly.

#3. Manwhores .

They spent a lot of time talking about Bill Clintons cheating ways. Throw in handsy Biden and Anthony Weiner too.

Bring up Trumps pussy grabbing and golden showers . Well that's just Boy talk and lies !

Do you think a clean living (germaphobe) like Trump is going to let whores pee all over the very bed he is due to sleep in later? Even if tarp is laid down, piss would run over onto the carpet.

In Horrible Bosses 1.........they put a tarp down on the floor but had the wrong room?

Find something real. Like Weiners very real sexting pics. And his lies (I was hacked). Or Clinton with 100s' of "visits" signed into WH book by Lewinsky.
Something real? How about an illegitimate child, accusations of rape in a divorce settlement, and bragging about walking through dressing rooms with underaged girls?
Illegitimate child? You mean Billy Clinton's black by blow bastard? Yeah. He never paid an ounce of support either.

#3. Manwhores .

Something real? How about an illegitimate child, accusations of rape in a divorce settlement, and bragging about walking through dressing rooms with underaged girls?
Illegitimate child? You mean Billy Clinton's black by blow bastard? Yeah. He never paid an ounce of support either.
No his bastard with the pancake woman

i know I know . The two faced conservatives have done a 180 on soooo many issues since Trumps election it's really hard to keep track .

But let's give it a try !

I'll start.

#1 Trumps taxes .

Righties poured over the Clinton foundations open books and claimed "conflict of interests " over every donation .

Trump hides his personal taxes and it's "oh who cares . "

I've never cared about anyone's tax returns.

By the way, Clinton Foundation donations and personal tax returns have nothing in common.

i know I know . The two faced conservatives have done a 180 on soooo many issues since Trumps election it's really hard to keep track .

I'll start.

#1 Trumps taxes .

Righties poured over the Clinton foundations open books and claimed "conflict of interests " over every donation .

#2 A balanced budget.

I'll start.

#1 Trumps taxes .

I never cared about anyone's taxes snowflake. Next?

I'll start.

#1 Trumps taxes .

The difference being the Clinton Foundation is a supposedly charitable organization and has nothing to do with the Clinton's personal taxes

And if I recall the only people clamoring to see Trump's taxes were the dimwitcrats no one else cared
In fact most republicans didn't care about Shillary's personal income taxes either

John Podesta and the Walnut Pizza sauce memo? How did that blow over so easy?
#Pizzagate! The Alt-Right Legacy!

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

#3 they now love Putin and Russian and European-style fascism
Its actually Populism and Nationalism and yes I have ALWAYS loved that.
#3. Manwhores .

Clintons ACTIONS vs Trumps WORDS oh and using fake news as a legit complaint makes people not take you seriously.
#9 prez security costs.

Righties complain about obama going to Martha's Vineyard . A chopper ride from DC , were he stays at a rural ranch . On an island wh limited access points .

Trump camps out in literally the busiest neighborhood in the biggest most dense city in the country. There could not be a worse place for the security. Oh , and the most expensive place in the country .

Trump tower that was ALREADY guarded quite well. Where would you suggest he lives until the magic negro leaves the WHITE house?

#9 prez security costs.

Righties complain about obama going to Martha's Vineyard . A chopper ride from DC , were he stays at a rural ranch . On an island wh limited access points .

Trump camps out in literally the busiest neighborhood in the biggest most dense city in the country. There could not be a worse place for the security. Oh , and the most expensive place in the country .

Martha's Vineyard is a chopper ride from DC? Where did you get that hosed up map? Ranch?

Yeller, you are right: "I care about the DEBT, cost and size of GOVT. GOVT waste. "

Really? He's already got a commitment to reduce the cost of the F-35 by 600 million each and hasn't even taken office yet.
And that is going to make up for a YUGE infrastructure bill that will have to be paid for on the credit cared because the taxes to fund it have been slashed? Think. I am all for rebuilding infrastructure but it will be very, very costly.

Yeah and they'll get twice the bang for the buck if they just block grant the money to the States and keep the federal bureaucrats out of it.

Last edited:
#3. Manwhores .

You guys lowered the bar.... What do you expect?

Yeah and they'll get twice the bang for the buck if they just block grant the money to the States and keep the federal bureaucrats out of it.
That's a big hope, so let's see if that happens.

Not a hope at all, it's been proven that States can build roads for instance for roughly half the cost of the feds through more efficient contracting. No reason it couldn't extend to other projects and constitutionally it a State responsibility anyways.

I'll start.

#1 Trumps taxes .

Trump didn't work for the government, moron. There's no such thing as a "conflict of interest" where a company you own is concerned.

#4 Goldman Sachs

Trump mercilessly attacked Hillary and Lyin' Ted for their relationships with Goldman Sachs. Now there might be more Goldman Sachs executives in the White House than at Goldman Sachs headquarters! And not a peep from the peanut gallery!
Trump never got paid $750K to do a speech for Goldman Sacks. He was never their employee. Both Hillary and Ted have received money from GS. Of course, such distinctions are beyond the powers of comprehension possessed by dolts like you.

Last edited:

Not a hope at all, it's been proven that States can build roads for instance for roughly half the cost of the feds through more efficient contracting. No reason it couldn't extend to other projects and constitutionally it a State responsibility anyways.
You misunderstood, for the big hope is that Congress will block grant. We will see.

Forum List

Back