A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

There is an anonymous conservative republican who can't be named that is actually running the country. Got it.

Gotta love the troll criteria of 'proof'

:rolleyes:

Naturally you must be referring to Darryl Issa...and I agree.

Actually.. how any statement by anyone for an article, as long as it supports Obama, is considered proof... no matter whether it is verifiable, or not

I have not been one all over this incident because there amount of verifiable proof is LOW... though a LOT of circumstantial evidence points that there was indeed something going on....

But leave it to a troll like Black-Loser to deem something PROVEN when everything in his 'proof' is unverified

They weren't denied anything while their applications were scrutinized. They had and kept their tax exempt status.

Yes or no, should Joe Arpio go to jail for targeting Hispanics?

The delays stretched into months and years. It prevented them from raising funds. They were subject to unequal treatment, which is prohibited under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

You want to discuss Sheriff Joe, go start a thread.

Start a thread you'd ignore because you would look the raging hypocrite for supporting Sheriff Joe's inappropriate criteria while opposing the IRS's? It's okay...I know why you won't answer.

Translation: Darn, I can't muddy the waters with an irrelevant comparison.

Yes, dear. We stick to one topic and discuss it on the merits. Are you prepared to admit that IRS employees in fact did testify that it was controlled from Washington? Are you prepared to admit that conservative groups received unequal treatment, which is prohibited?

They weren't denied anything while their applications were scrutinized. They had and kept their tax exempt status.

The delays stretched into months and years. It prevented them from raising funds. They were subject to unequal treatment, which is prohibited under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution.

Giving them 501c status was against the law.

Simple as that.

'Social welfare' does not inherently mean the LIBERAL definition when stating that a 501c4 organization is in the benefits of social welfare....

Though you and many other extreme lefties would like it to be that way

Start a thread you'd ignore because you would look the raging hypocrite for supporting Sheriff Joe's inappropriate criteria while opposing the IRS's? It's okay...I know why you won't answer.

Yes, dear. We stick to one topic and discuss it on the merits. Are you prepared to admit that IRS employees in fact did testify that it was controlled from Washington? Are you prepared to admit that conservative groups received unequal treatment, which is prohibited?

It is a very valid comparison, which is why you won't answer it.

No, they did not and I already provided the quote. The quote said superiors, not the White House. An IRS agent has A LOT of superiors WAY before the WH...like this supervisor in the Cini office.

I believe that both the IRS and Sheriff Joe used/use inappropriate criteria to target potential illegal activity. You?

Simple as that.

Wait a minute. Seabytch claims they ultimately got that tax status so they werent denied anything. You lefties need to get your distortions straight.

It is a very valid comparison, which is why you won't answer it.

No, they did not and I already provided the quote. The quote said superiors, not the White House. An IRS agent has A LOT of superiors WAY before the WH...like this supervisor in the Cini office.

I believe that both the IRS and Sheriff Joe used/use inappropriate criteria to target potential illegal activity. You?

There is no point of comparison at all. One is local, the other federal. One is racial/ethnic, the other political.
I never claimed they said the White House. That is a strawman argument from you. I said "Washington", which covers a lot of ground. Possibly including the WH.

So are you prepared to admit what I wrote above?

Simple as that.

Wait a minute. Seabytch claims they ultimately got that tax status so they werent denied anything. You lefties need to get your distortions straight.
They did get their status...many of them should not have.

Man, you're desperate. I'm sure a "conservative Republican" is gonna target conservative groups for intimidation.

Doug Shulman was appointed by whom?

Who cares who appointed him. WHO DiD HE ENDORSE. It was OBAMA idiot. He donated money to the DEMOCRATS .. Douglas Shulman - The Washington Post
Federal Election Commission records show Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2004 while working as an executive at NASD.

Man, you're desperate. I'm sure a "conservative Republican" is gonna target conservative groups for intimidation.

Who cares who appointed him. WHO DiD HE ENDORSE. It was OBAMA idiot. He donated money to the DEMOCRATS .. Douglas Shulman - The Washington Post
Federal Election Commission records show Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2004 while working as an executive at NASD.

THIS^^^^ Just like the Justices who republican Presidents have put up for confirmation to the SCOTUS and voted with the leftist side of the bench. These leftist KOOKS here on this forum are the extreme of their party.. They have to lie, distort, propagandize.. or liberalism would die a worthy death.

Shulman's wife is a liberal activist. Facts just dont seem to go the way libs want.

THIS^^^^ Just like the Justices who republican Presidents have put up for confirmation to the SCOTUS and voted with the leftist side of the bench. These leftist KOOKS here on this forum are the extreme of their party.. They have to lie, distort, propagandize.. or liberalism would die a worthy death.

Shut up you stupid bitch, get back to scrubbing the toilets then make me a sammich. :whip:

There goes that "blame Obama" conspiracy,.. Will the right wing machine apologize for spreading falsehoods?

A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.

In an official interview transcript released on Sunday by Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings, the manager said he and an underling set aside "Tea Party" and "patriot" groups that had applied for tax-exempt status because the organizations appeared to pose a new precedent that could affect future IRS filings.

Republican IRS agent says Cincinnati began 'Tea Party' inquiries | Reuters

He could have also described himself as a three legged goat. How do we know he is a "conservative" or "Republican"? He be lying or he could be a RHINO.

Is there a way to say "Legimens" like Severus Snape in Harry Potter? Is there Veritaserum?

-------------
EDIT:

FUCK, MAYBE HE'S EVEN A NEOCON (neocons hate tea party), that believes that tremendous standing armies and imperialism constitutes "ultra conservatism."

Other than partisan hackery is there any reason to disregard evidence without a thorough and non partisan investigation? Do you believe D. Issa is capable of such? I do not.

Forum List

Back