A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek:

Republican IRS agent says he instigated ?Tea Party? inquiries | The Raw Story

We now have definitive proof that this story has legs, instead of denying that it even happened we now have three threads on the same story from partisan hacks defending Obama by blaming the Republicans.

I will repeat my position, it doesn't matter who did it, it was wrong. The only cure is to drastically reduce the IRS specifically, and the government in general.

By the way, can we get the three threads merged so people don't have to repeat themselves?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...e-the-result-of-a-conservative-civil-war.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ordered-the-irs-tea-party-investigations.html

Other than partisan hackery is there any reason to disregard evidence without a thorough and non partisan investigation? Do you believe D. Issa is capable of such? I do not.

Do you think a member of the congressional Black Caucus who is not committee chair is more capable of running an impartial investigation on his own that consists of one anonymous interview than the chair of the committee with long experience in investigations?
Rly?

Cummings is such a partisan hack. Running around saying "the case is solved". What a moron.

The issue of whether or not the WH was involved is just such a minor part of this investigation.

Shafer's IRS superiors in Washington are the true targets (IMHO) as they should be.

Why would Issa hide the reports then? If he had nothing to hide, he would show the full, unedited findings.

Other than partisan hackery is there any reason to disregard evidence without a thorough and non partisan investigation? Do you believe D. Issa is capable of such? I do not.

Do you think a member of the congressional Black Caucus who is not committee chair is more capable of running an impartial investigation on his own that consists of one anonymous interview than the chair of the committee with long experience in investigations?
Rly?

Cummings is such a partisan hack. Running around saying "the case is solved". What a moron.

The issue of whether or not the WH was involved is just such a minor part of this investigation.

Shafer's IRS superiors in Washington are the true targets (IMHO) as they should be.
The thing stinks to high heaven of a cover up. Cummings should be brought up on charges.

There goes that "blame Obama" conspiracy,.. Will the right wing machine apologize for spreading falsehoods?

A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.

In an official interview transcript released on Sunday by Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings, the manager said he and an underling set aside "Tea Party" and "patriot" groups that had applied for tax-exempt status because the organizations appeared to pose a new precedent that could affect future IRS filings.

Republican IRS agent says Cincinnati began 'Tea Party' inquiries | Reuters

Are you an idiot? The IRS reports to the Secretary of the Treasury who is a member of the President's Cabinet. The President of the U.S. is not a republican.

so now we don't need a name, just someone to describe them as a Conservative Republican

boy oh boy...and yet they ask FOR PROOF Obama was involved in this..

I know.

The manager's testimony is this:

Republican IRS manager doesn't believe White House was involved with the scandal

And now the investigation should be over.

:eusa_angel:

That's as stupid as:

tinydancer a conservative on the USMB message board believes that the White House might be involved in the scandal

Opinions don't mean jack shit. Including mine :) when it comes to determining the truth of who's desk this IRS bullshit stops at.

This situation needs a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS.

Last edited:
Whenever a scandal like this is uncovered, the head of that agency should be forced to resign immediately, since it's THEIR responsibility to know everything that's going on in that agency. All we ever get from this corrupt administration is excuses. "Gee, I didn't know about that until I heard it on the news". Bullshit, there are no excuses good enough to let this slide.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek:

We now have definitive proof that this story has legs, instead of denying that it even happened we now have three threads on the same story from partisan hacks defending Obama by blaming the Republicans.

I will repeat my position, it doesn't matter who did it, it was wrong. The only cure is to drastically reduce the IRS specifically, and the government in general.

By the way, can we get the three threads merged so people don't have to repeat themselves?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...e-the-result-of-a-conservative-civil-war.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ordered-the-irs-tea-party-investigations.html

Oh so now after the 100's of dishonest threads on the IRS from the Obama haters cluttering the board, you're suddenly complaining about THREE with the truth??

LOLOL

Whenever a scandal like this is uncovered, the head of that agency should be forced to resign immediately, since it's THEIR responsibility to know everything that's going on in that agency. All we ever get from this corrupt administration is excuses. "Gee, I didn't know about that until I heard it on the news". Bullshit, there are no excuses good enough to let this slide.

All of the people who were in charge at the time of the incidents, with the exception of Obama, have already quit. All of the middle men between Obama and the minions are gone.

Oh so now after the 100's of dishonest threads on the IRS from the Obama haters cluttering the board, you're suddenly complaining about THREE with the truth??

LOLOL

That was not a complaint, it was a request.

By the way, since you now admit that the IRS actually did target conservative groups, all the other threads saying the same thing are not lies.

repeat thread of the same story that shows no proof..

The ACTUAL conservative IRS agent's testimony, is still "NO PROOF" to you witch hunters?

So does GOD himself need to come tell you ?
or would he also be on Obama's side?

Perhaps you cons need a few more months of pointless investigations.

Republican IRS agent says he instigated ‘Tea Party’ inquiries

Another wingnut FAIL. :lol:

Show's over, folks - no OMGhazi!!!, no IRS, no AP 'scandals'.

You teabaggers have been played for suckers once again!

All of the people who were in charge at the time of the incidents, with the exception of Obama, have already quit. All of the middle men between Obama and the minions are gone.
Eric Holder isn't gone.

All this whining from the right.

"Somewhat lost in the furor over the disclosure is that very few liberal organizations appear to have been approved either. There is no evidence that groups with words like "progressive" or "Democratic" were targeted. But the numbers do suggest that the universe of nonprofit political organizations is small, and that liberal groups were not approved in droves while conservative ones were subject to endless bureaucratic rigmarole."

news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/irs-targeted-tea-party-groups-did-liberal-groups-172738397.html

"But while the politics is heating up, some important context is emerging, like the fact that liberal groups were targeted as well, and in fact the only group to have its application denied was a liberal group."

.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/15/1209257/-Liberal-groups-received-same-IRS-letter-that-ignited-Tea-Party-nbsp-outrage#

MUCH to do about NOTHING.
The conservative mantra, it seems.

Rly?

The thing stinks to high heaven of a cover up. Cummings should be brought up on charges.

I agree there is a cover up, but it's coming from Isaa. Issa saying the investigation is over, yet refusing to release the transcripts because it would reveal the president had absoutly nothing to do with the IRA investigation into the teabagger groups, when it was actually ordered by a right winger?

Issa should immediately resign, the right wing propaganda machine to issue an across the board apology, and the right wing pieces of shit to get 30 lashings for being so stupid,...

None will likely happen, but that's the right wingers for you. Their desperate excuses will be quite comical to watch :lol:

Last edited:

Eric Holder isn't gone.
Different scandal.

That's funny. A lack of facts never stopped the alleged right wingers from drinking piss before!

or stopped you from spewing it

I provide extensive evidence for my claims. Something I am trying to teach the punks who claim to be conservatives.

You've never done anything like that before. Why are you starting now?

As to the claim: it is bullshit. The thread title is bullshit. There is no IRS manager claiming that. There is only the Democrat hack Congressman from the BCC claiming that he talked to someone who said that.
The thing stinks of cover up. The rapidity with which left wingers embrace it is testament to their gullability and partisanship.

Lois Lerner is still drawing a paycheck.

repeat thread of the same story that shows no proof..

The ACTUAL conservative IRS agent's testimony, is still "NO PROOF" to you witch hunters?

So does GOD himself need to come tell you ?
or would he also be on Obama's side?

Perhaps you cons need a few more months of pointless investigations.

You have a picture of this "ACTUAL conservative IRS agent" you miserable hack?

I agree there is a cover up, but it's coming from Isaa. Issa saying the investigation is over, yet refusing to release the transcripts because it would reveal the president had absoutly nothing to do with the IRA investigation into the teabagger groups, when it was actually ordered by a right winger?

Issa should immediately resign, the right wing propaganda machine to issue an across the board apology, and the right wing pieces of shit to get 30 lashings for being so stupid,...

None will likely happen, but that's the right wingers for you. Their desperate excuses will be quite comical to watch :lol:

Where on earth did you read that Issa says the investigation is over?

Holy toledo. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

“I strongly disagree with Ranking Member Cummings‘ assertion that we know everything we need to know about inappropriate targeting of Tea Party groups by the IRS and the case is, in his word, ‘solved,’” Mr. Issa said in a statement released to the press.

“His extreme and reckless assertions are a signal that his true motivation is stopping needed Congressional oversight and he has no genuine interest in working, on a bipartisan basis, to expose the full truth.

“The American public wants to know why targeting occurred and who was involved. The testimony excerpts Ranking Member Cummings revealed today did not provide anything enlightening or contradict other witness accounts.

The only thing Ranking Member Cummings left clear in his comments today is that if it were up to him the investigation would be closed.

Fortunately, the decision to close the investigation is not his to make. Both House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp and I are committed to leading a fact based investigation that fully exposes all relevant facts about IRS efforts to target Americans for their political beliefs.”

Rep. Darrell Issa slams Rep. Elijah Cummings: IRS scandal is not 'solved' - Washington Times

Forum List

Back