A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

The thing stinks to high heaven of a cover up. Cummings should be brought up on charges.

I agree there is a cover up, but it's coming from Isaa. Issa saying the investigation is over, yet refusing to release the transcripts because it would reveal the president had absoutly nothing to do with the IRA investigation into the teabagger groups, when it was actually ordered by a right winger?

Issa should immediately resign, the right wing propaganda machine to issue an across the board apology, and the right wing pieces of shit to get 30 lashings for being so stupid,...

None will likely happen, but that's the right wingers for you. Their desperate excuses will be quite comical to watch :lol:

Where on earth did you read that Issa says the investigation is over?

Holy toledo. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

“I strongly disagree with Ranking Member Cummings‘ assertion that we know everything we need to know about inappropriate targeting of Tea Party groups by the IRS and the case is, in his word, ‘solved,’” Mr. Issa said in a statement released to the press.

“His extreme and reckless assertions are a signal that his true motivation is stopping needed Congressional oversight and he has no genuine interest in working, on a bipartisan basis, to expose the full truth.

“The American public wants to know why targeting occurred and who was involved. The testimony excerpts Ranking Member Cummings revealed today did not provide anything enlightening or contradict other witness accounts.

The only thing Ranking Member Cummings left clear in his comments today is that if it were up to him the investigation would be closed.

Fortunately, the decision to close the investigation is not his to make. Both House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp and I are committed to leading a fact based investigation that fully exposes all relevant facts about IRS efforts to target Americans for their political beliefs.”

Rep. Darrell Issa slams Rep. Elijah Cummings: IRS scandal is not 'solved' - Washington Times

Shitlabel might be the ultimate idiot on this site. At least since Truthmatters left.

I agree there is a cover up, but it's coming from Isaa. Issa saying the investigation is over, yet refusing to release the transcripts because it would reveal the president had absoutly nothing to do with the IRA investigation into the teabagger groups, when it was actually ordered by a right winger?

Issa should immediately resign, the right wing propaganda machine to issue an across the board apology, and the right wing pieces of shit to get 30 lashings for being so stupid,...

None will likely happen, but that's the right wingers for you. Their desperate excuses will be quite comical to watch :lol:

“I strongly disagree with Ranking Member Cummings‘ assertion that we know everything we need to know about inappropriate targeting of Tea Party groups by the IRS and the case is, in his word, ‘solved,’” Mr. Issa said in a statement released to the press.

“His extreme and reckless assertions are a signal that his true motivation is stopping needed Congressional oversight and he has no genuine interest in working, on a bipartisan basis, to expose the full truth.

“The American public wants to know why targeting occurred and who was involved. The testimony excerpts Ranking Member Cummings revealed today did not provide anything enlightening or contradict other witness accounts.

The only thing Ranking Member Cummings left clear in his comments today is that if it were up to him the investigation would be closed.

Fortunately, the decision to close the investigation is not his to make. Both House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Dave Camp and I are committed to leading a fact based investigation that fully exposes all relevant facts about IRS efforts to target Americans for their political beliefs.”

Rep. Darrell Issa slams Rep. Elijah Cummings: IRS scandal is not 'solved' - Washington Times

Shitlabel might be the ultimate idiot on this site. At least since Truthmatters left.

he's what they call a useful tool..not a original thought ever

If this "conservative" says this stayed in Ohio, then how come some IRS employees say it came from Washington?

The Wall Street Journal reviewed transcripts of Congressional investigations, and puts the final nail in the coffin for the “low-level employees” dodge — and names at least one name:

Two Internal Revenue Service employees in the agency’s Cincinnati office told congressional investigators that IRS officials in Washington helped direct the probe of tea-party groups that began in 2010.

Transcripts of the interviews, viewed Wednesday by The Wall Street Journal, appear to contradict earlier statements by top IRS officials, who have blamed lower-level workers in Cincinnati.

Elizabeth Hofacre said her office in Cincinnati sought help from IRS officials in the Washington unit that oversees tax-exempt organizations after she started getting the tea-party cases in April 2010. Ms. Hofacre said Carter Hull, an IRS lawyer in Washington, closely oversaw her work and suggested some of the questions asked applicants.​

IRS employees point fingers at Washington « Hot Air

So now...the question is this: How much was this "Conservative" paid to take all the blame?

Last edited:

I don't know which is worse.

Winning the title of "Ultimate Idiot of USMB" or winning by default by the absence of Truthmatters.

:lol:

Oh? provide your evidence of that.

The IRS agents testified to that effect. Further it is inconceivable that bureaucrats like that would initiate such a program without guidance from DC.

No, an IRS agent did not testify to that fact. The agent said, and I quote, "it's impossible for that to have happened without superiors knowing about it". That does not translate to "the order came from D.C." No matter how desperately Issa wants it to be the case.

You're desperately grasping at straws.

Elizabeth Hofacre said her office in Cincinnati sought help from IRS officials in the Washington unit that oversees tax-exempt organizations after she started getting the tea-party cases in April 2010. Ms. Hofacre said Carter Hull, an IRS lawyer in Washington, closely oversaw her work and suggested some of the questions asked applicants.

“I was essentially a front person, because I had no autonomy or no authority to act on [applications] without Carter Hull’s influence or input,” she said, according to the transcripts.

The Washington office was overseeing this whole thing. They were givng pointers on what to do during the targetting of these groups. This so-called "conservative" is lying. He's voluntarily acting as a human shield for the Obama administration.

Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican,

how desperate can you people get...

no name no NOTHING we are just suppose to take the word of this STORY..

Leave it to Raw story to put out something so dishonest

Last edited:
The thing stinks to high heaven of a cover up. Cummings should be brought up on charges.

Oh my goodness, Issa squirming and squealing while still not releasing the transcripts! What a calamity!
415040d1232061117-jack-off-emoticon-jackoff.gif

What is he trying to hide?

It's hilarious watching the radical right wing pieces of shit like you defending Issa from refusing to release information that would make you, and the rest of the right wing fucks look like complete idiots, once again :lol:

so now we don't need a name, just someone to describe them as a Conservative Republican

I wonder how much he was paid to say he was a "conservative republican".

I'd really like to see Shafer investigated a tad more. Now he's claiming he instigated the IRS abuse of tea party applicants; I hope he realizes what he is admitting to. And if I were on the committee I'd be watching Shafer's bank account.

this story is just that, A STORY...but par for the course for Raw story

from SOMEONE who describes himself a Conservative Republican..who even speaks this way?

nice bs

Last edited:

Oh my goodness, Issa squirming and squealing while still not releasing the transcripts! What a calamity!

It's hilarious watching the radical right wing pieces of shit like you defending Issa from refusing to release information that would make you, and the rest of the right wing fucks look like complete idiots, once again :lol:

Let Cummings release the full transcripts if he wants to.

It's obvious he's a tool for the White House. This is supposed to be a continuing bipartisan investigation.

The IRS has apologized numerous times now for targeting conservative groups. The IG's report acknowledges that the IRS targeted conservative groups.

Now it's up to the committee to thoroughly investigate who was involved.

A Special Prosecutor will probably be appointed.

The nutters don't believe it? They think Cummings is making it up?

Odd for a group that has proven that they will believe just about anything.

People like swallow and witch deserve this regime. Let's hope they get to experience the fullness of it.

They'll be the first helpless suckers running towards the protections of the Militias and Oathkeepers when SHTF (shit hits the fan).

Our Militia intends to even preserve Jury trials when SHTF, even if they are in "ad-hoc militia courts."

SHTF is not an accepted acronym. That is why you felt the need to explain it. You probably won't ever use it again. Why did you include it? Did you think it was cool?

OK so you admit Issa did not say the investigation is over and you are either incapable of reading or a liar. Possibly both.

And despite Cummings ludicrous claim "the case is closed" we have conflicting testimony don't we?

This is why the investigation is going to continue. To get to the bottom of this mess.

Issa said in a statement Cummings' TV comments about the IRS manager's interview didn't negate other committee interviews with two Cincinnati IRS employees who said a career IRS lawyer in Washington helped direct the early stages of the targeting between March and October of 2010.

Cummings: Issa IRS scandal claims baseless; Issa: Cummings 'reckless' - UPI.com

I just posted this in a new thread...you better believe we need to contact our Representatives and demand they get to bottom of this agency who is now trampling on the people Freedom of Speech beside targeting certain groups and DEFUND THEM if necessary..how these people are defending them with worthless stories like this from Raw Story is pretty sad...I guess they must Protect their Dear Leader..
links and a video recording at site..

Snip:
IRS Caught on Tape Telling Nonprofit: “Keep Your Faith to Yourself”

by Steven Ertelt | Washington, DC | LifeNews.com | 6/10/13 3:37 PM
Print
Email

National

The IRS scandal is deepening as a new tape has been released today showing a disturbing phone call the Internal Revenue Service placed to a non-profit organization.

Alliance Defending Freedom, a pro-life legal group, made the audio available today of IRS officials telling a group that provides support to women in abusive pregnancy situations to keep its faith to itself. In the recorded phone conversation, an IRS agent lectures the president of the organization about forcing its religion and beliefs on others and inaccurately explains that the group must remain neutral on issues such as abortion.

ADF is providing legal representation for the group — which did not receive its tax-exempt status until last week after waiting nearly two and a half years after applying for it.

“The IRS is a tax collector; it shouldn’t be allowed to be the speech and belief police,” said Senior Legal Counsel Erik Stanley. “The current scandal isn’t new but has merely exposed the abuse of power that characterizes this agency and threatens our fundamental freedoms.”

all of it here

IRS Caught on Tape Telling Nonprofit: "Keep Your Faith to Yourself" | LifeNews.com

Last edited:
No way! Who would expect a conservative to act from a position of integrity???

If this turns out to be true this person deserves a medal.

The chance of it being true is EXACTLY the same as the chance of me winning the lottery tomorrow.

Forum List

Back