A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

Wow. Just wow. One unsubtantiated unbelievable allegation by a member of the CBC and you're all over it. Actual testimony from real people and you still doubt that targeting took place.

You want to play again so soon? I thought you'd want some more time to heal.

First of all....Cummings has made no allegations. Do you know what an allegation is? You should.....you have made tons of them here in the past few weeks.

What he has done is threatened Darrell Issa with releasing the transcripts of closed door hearings.....which suggest that the decision to "target" tea party groups by the IRS was politically benign.

Elijah Cummings Outplays Darrell Issa

In this thread, I posited that dummies like you do not believe that the transcripts in question will show that there was no political motivation behind the "targeting". And....that is odd since you will buy almost anything. You have been fooled so many times, the sane thing for you to do would be to refrain from making judgements of ANY kind.

I have yet to see the transcripts. So...I reserve judgement. Which is what you should do.

You are a buffoon and prove it with every post.
Yes, Cummings alleged that he had a letter from this manager. He alleged the manager gave a true story that he and someone else targeted the TP groups. He alleged that "the case is solved." All unproven.
Cummings said in his letter to Issa that the information came from an unreleased “key” interview last week with the IRS manager who supervised the team of screeners that evaluates applications for tax exempt status in Cincinnati, and that “this official stated that he is a ‘conservative Republican’ with 21 years experience at the IRS.”
Read more: Rep. Cummings: Republican IRS Official To Blame | Fox Business

Why was Cummings interviewing people outside of normal committee channels? Who is this manager? What is he the manager over? Since the targeting was nationwide it cannot be that he is manager over a small geographic area. Is he really a "conservative Republican" and why would that even matter? Why did that manager not step forward earlier, like before Lois Lerner took the 5th? Who is Carter Hull and why was he identified as the source of instructions on the targeting? Why did Carter Hull resign? Why was this interview given privately to Cummings?

I realize that critical thinking is alien to leftists but surely some of these questions might have arisen. The timing and explanation are all way too pat. They do not smell test. Heck, they dont pass the laugh test. It looks exactly like an attempt by the Obama Administration to subvert the investigation and cover up what actually happened.

You think Cummings interviewed this person by himself? Without Issa's knowledge?

Do you know when the interview took place and who was present?

You REALLY think that Cummings is making this up to protect President Obama?

If you were an honest dummy, the coming days might be a lot of fun. As you would have to come he and apologize for being such an idiot. Sadly, you are dishonest to the core.....and will never admit that you fucked up.

You want to play again so soon? I thought you'd want some more time to heal.

First of all....Cummings has made no allegations. Do you know what an allegation is? You should.....you have made tons of them here in the past few weeks.

What he has done is threatened Darrell Issa with releasing the transcripts of closed door hearings.....which suggest that the decision to "target" tea party groups by the IRS was politically benign.

Elijah Cummings Outplays Darrell Issa

In this thread, I posited that dummies like you do not believe that the transcripts in question will show that there was no political motivation behind the "targeting". And....that is odd since you will buy almost anything. You have been fooled so many times, the sane thing for you to do would be to refrain from making judgements of ANY kind.

I have yet to see the transcripts. So...I reserve judgement. Which is what you should do.

Yes, Cummings alleged that he had a letter from this manager. He alleged the manager gave a true story that he and someone else targeted the TP groups. He alleged that "the case is solved." All unproven.
Cummings said in his letter to Issa that the information came from an unreleased “key” interview last week with the IRS manager who supervised the team of screeners that evaluates applications for tax exempt status in Cincinnati, and that “this official stated that he is a ‘conservative Republican’ with 21 years experience at the IRS.”

Why was Cummings interviewing people outside of normal committee channels? Who is this manager? What is he the manager over? Since the targeting was nationwide it cannot be that he is manager over a small geographic area. Is he really a "conservative Republican" and why would that even matter? Why did that manager not step forward earlier, like before Lois Lerner took the 5th? Who is Carter Hull and why was he identified as the source of instructions on the targeting? Why did Carter Hull resign? Why was this interview given privately to Cummings?

I realize that critical thinking is alien to leftists but surely some of these questions might have arisen. The timing and explanation are all way too pat. They do not smell test. Heck, they dont pass the laugh test. It looks exactly like an attempt by the Obama Administration to subvert the investigation and cover up what actually happened.

You think Cummings interviewed this person by himself? Without Issa's knowledge?

If you were an honest dummy, the coming days might be a lot of fun. As you would have to come he and apologize for being such an idiot. Sadly, you are dishonest to the core.....and will never admit that you fucked up.

Please tell me what the circumstances of the interview were, who was there, what was said, etc. And then how you know that.

Please tell me what the circumstances of the interview were, who was there, what was said, etc. And then how you know that.

The interviews were part of the investigation conducted by oversight committee staff, according to Cummings. They are part of the same hearings that Issa introduced partial transcripts for last Sunday.

No outside of anything, dummy.

The man says he will release them if Issa continues to play politics.

You don't believe it.

I have reserved judgement.

Only you will possibly eat more shit.

The interviews were part of the investigation conducted by oversight committee staff, according to Cummings. They are part of the same hearings that Issa introduced partial transcripts for last Sunday.

No outside of anything, dummy.

The man says he will release them if Issa continues to play politics.

You don't believe it.

I have reserved judgement.

Only you will possibly eat more shit.

Sounds just like Harry Reid claiming he has proof that Romney didnt pay any income tax.

All the manager said to *cough* absolve the White House of any wrong doing and have Cummings go "case closed" was "I don't believe the White House was involved".

It was the manager's freaking opinion the White House wasn't involved. There's the smoker testimony!

:lmao:

Other testimony....

Issa said in a statement Cummings' TV comments about the IRS manager's interview didn't negate other committee interviews with two Cincinnati IRS employees who said a career IRS lawyer in Washington helped direct the early stages of the targeting between March and October of 2010.

Cummings: Issa IRS scandal claims baseless; Issa: Cummings 'reckless' - UPI.com

There goes that "blame Obama" conspiracy,.. Will the right wing machine apologize for spreading falsehoods?

A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.

In an official interview transcript released on Sunday by Democratic Representative Elijah Cummings, the manager said he and an underling set aside "Tea Party" and "patriot" groups that had applied for tax-exempt status because the organizations appeared to pose a new precedent that could affect future IRS filings.

Republican IRS agent says Cincinnati began 'Tea Party' inquiries | Reuters
You are as fucked up as hogans goat.

C'mon, Rabbi. Man up.

If you can provide a link I'll pos rep you.

It's only The Congressional Record, so you will probably trash it.

http://democrats.oversight.house.go...atus_Update_Memo_IRS_Investigation_060913.pdf

NOte the source is "Democratic Staff". Since the Republicans represent the majority of the committee this has little value at all. It appears to be selectively edited and presented creatively.

It is of course nOT from the Congressional Record and has no standing. It is a partisan document that attempts to discredit Chairman Issa.
If this is your "smoking gun" then I think it just fired a blank.

Oh yeah, and a big ole neg rep to Scumholic for lying.

Last edited:

http://democrats.oversight.house.go...atus_Update_Memo_IRS_Investigation_060913.pdf

NOte the source is "Democratic Staff". Since the Republicans represent the majority of the committee this has little value at all. It appears to be selectively edited and presented creatively.

It is of course nOT from the Congressional Record and has no standing. It is a partisan document that attempts to discredit Chairman Issa.

Who would have guessed? You don't accept the evidence. Shocker.

I knew you couldn't be trusted.

Who would have guessed? You don't accept the evidence. Shocker.

What evidence? A staff memo from the Democrats on the committee? That's a joke. You dont understand what evidence means. Evidence is not defined as "something that furthers your agenda." Sorry.

I knew you couldn't be trusted.
You present an obvious propaganda piece and then act indignant when it call it what it is? You got a lot to learn, kid.

uhhuh

Cummings will release his 'evidence' at the end of the week.

So we will see who has the real info later.

good luck, b/c if he's lying...

Issa is refusing to release the reports. If it's found Issa is trying to cover up for the right wing cronies, I'm sure you will be leading the charge to call for his resignation, correct?

No, they are already looking for a way to wiggle out of this one. Cummings is being nice and claiming that the "Republican conservative" who started the inquiries was just doing his job, but how do we know that he didn't do that just to create a scandal for his own party to try and blame Obama? I wouldn't put it past them.

Forum List

Back