A Conservative Republican Ordered The IRS Tea Party Investigations

Whenever a scandal like this is uncovered, the head of that agency should be forced to resign immediately, since it's THEIR responsibility to know everything that's going on in that agency. All we ever get from this corrupt administration is excuses. "Gee, I didn't know about that until I heard it on the news". Bullshit, there are no excuses good enough to let this slide.

All of the people who were in charge at the time of the incidents, with the exception of Obama, have already quit. All of the middle men between Obama and the minions are gone.

Now they need to be put under oath and ORDERED TO TESTIFY about who knew what and when.

The nutters don't believe it? They think Cummings is making it up?

Odd for a group that has proven that they will believe just about anything.

Wow. Just wow. One unsubtantiated unbelievable allegation by a member of the CBC and you're all over it. Actual testimony from real people and you still doubt that targeting took place.

Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican,

how desperate can you people get...

no name no NOTHING we are just suppose to take the word of this STORY..

Leave it to Raw story to put out something so dishonest

You're right. We shouldn't rely on spoken testimony - unless of course it makes OBama look bad, then we know its true. Instead we should rely on whatever Breitbart or FOX News suggest is the possible truth. We know for a fact that Obama orchestrated this from the top. That just feels like it must be true, so it is.

Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican,

You're right. We shouldn't rely on spoken testimony - unless of course it makes OBama look bad, then we know its true. Instead we should rely on whatever Breitbart or FOX News suggest is the possible truth. We know for a fact that Obama orchestrated this from the top. That just feels like it must be true, so it is.

oh go get some cheese..
you wouldn't accept some article making Obama out to be some crook on some UN-NAMED person in some article...
are you people this desperate?

Last edited:

Wow. Just wow. One unsubtantiated unbelievable allegation by a member of the CBC and you're all over it. Actual testimony from real people and you still doubt that targeting took place.

You want to play again so soon? I thought you'd want some more time to heal.

First of all....Cummings has made no allegations. Do you know what an allegation is? You should.....you have made tons of them here in the past few weeks.

What he has done is threatened Darrell Issa with releasing the transcripts of closed door hearings.....which suggest that the decision to "target" tea party groups by the IRS was politically benign.

Elijah Cummings Outplays Darrell Issa

In this thread, I posited that dummies like you do not believe that the transcripts in question will show that there was no political motivation behind the "targeting". And....that is odd since you will buy almost anything. You have been fooled so many times, the sane thing for you to do would be to refrain from making judgements of ANY kind.

I have yet to see the transcripts. So...I reserve judgement. Which is what you should do.

oh go get some cheese..
you wouldn't accept some article making Obama out to be some crook on some UN-NAMED person in some article...
are you people this desperate?

Someone testifying before Congress accused the President of a crime? What did they say?

The trend of IRS retirements indicates a Democrat Controlled Nexus:

The heart of the effort to target tea-party and other conservative groups, we are learning, occurred in Washington, and that is likely why five D.C.-based IRS officials who are connected to the targeting have retired, resigned, been replaced, or been put on administrative leave, since news of the scandal broke in mid May. They include Holly Paz, who last week, according to an IRS source, was replaced as director of Rulings and Agreements, the division that oversaw the targeting of conservative groups; Washington lawyer Carter Hull, who is accused of micromanaging the processing of tea-party cases, and who, according to IRS sources, requested his retirement package on March 12; the commissioner of the agency’s Tax Exempt and Government Entities division, Joseph Grant, who retired on June 3; former IRS commissioner Steven Miller, who resigned days after news of the scandal broke; and the director of the IRS’s Exempt Organizations division, Lois Lerner, who was placed on administrative leave only after refusing to tender her resignation, according to Iowa’s Chuck Grassley. All five are or were based in the IRS’s headquarters on Constitution Avenue in Washington, D.C....

Stop Blaming the ?Rogue Agents? | National Review Online

or stopped you from spewing it

I provide extensive evidence for my claims. Something I am trying to teach the punks who claim to be conservatives.

You've never done anything like that before. Why are you starting now?

As to the claim: it is bullshit. The thread title is bullshit. There is no IRS manager claiming that. There is only the Democrat hack Congressman from the BCC claiming that he talked to someone who said that.
The thing stinks of cover up. The rapidity with which left wingers embrace it is testament to their gullability and partisanship.

Link?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – A U.S. Internal Revenue Service manager, who described himself as a conservative Republican, told congressional investigators that he and a local colleague decided to give conservative groups the extra scrutiny that has prompted weeks of political controversy.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eek:

Republican IRS agent says he instigated ?Tea Party? inquiries | The Raw Story

This doesn't jive. As many as 88 agents were implicated in the targeting. This goes along the lines of the "two rogue agents" story. This is partisan hackery at it's best.

I provide extensive evidence for my claims. Something I am trying to teach the punks who claim to be conservatives.

As to the claim: it is bullshit. The thread title is bullshit. There is no IRS manager claiming that. There is only the Democrat hack Congressman from the BCC claiming that he talked to someone who said that.
The thing stinks of cover up. The rapidity with which left wingers embrace it is testament to their gullability and partisanship.

Link?

Can't prove a negative, Einstein. Instead why dont you show a link to an IRS manager claiming that?

The wingnuts had no problem relying on the spoken testimony of Gregory Hicks.

wow, that person HAS A NAME and is not just some agent from the Irs who claims to be Conservative Republican...

And you had no problem with Lois Lerner pleading the 5th, either.

Checkmate.

The IRS ‘scandal,’ more time and money wasted by the partisan republican House:

According to the transcript of the interview, the still unnamed supervisor was asked, “Do you have any reason to believe that anyone in the White House was involved in the decision to screen tea party cases?”

The manager’s response? “I have no reason to believe that.”

The gentleman is in a unique position to know what actually happened as he was the supervisor who, in 2010, sent the matter to the IRS technical office in Washington for further guidance after an IRS screener under his supervision identified an applicant for 501 (c)(4) status as a “high profile’” conservative organization. According to the manager, he forwarded the case to the Washington based technical folks for their guidance so that the matter could be treated “with consistency”.

What this tells us is that this was not a case of Washington instructing the Cincinnati office to target Tea Party applicants but rather it was the Cincinnati office that first sought guidance from the IRS in Washington as to how to handle the matter. This is a far cry, indeed, from what Chairman Issa has been trying to sell to the American public through his constant—yet fully unsubstantiated—claims that the targeting originated in White House

According to the transcripts, the manager is now on record saying that there was no political motivation or instruction originating in the White House or anywhere else in the nation’s capital, noting “I do not believe that the screening of these cases had anything to do other than consistency and identifying issues that needed to have further development.”

The Proof That White House Was Not Involved In IRS Tea Party Targeting Finally Exposed? - Forbes

Link?

Can't prove a negative, Einstein. Instead why dont you show a link to an IRS manager claiming that?

If I can will you leave USMB, permanently? :eusa_pray:

wow, that person HAS A NAME and is not just some agent from the Irs who claims to be Conservative Republican...

Yeah, I'm sure the IRS agent that Congress interviewed doesn't have a name. I guess his mom couldn't think of one, is that how that works?

Checkmate.
:lol:

You're an idiot. Stop eating your boogers.

Checkmate.

We should have a problem with the Constitution?

You want to play again so soon? I thought you'd want some more time to heal.

First of all....Cummings has made no allegations. Do you know what an allegation is? You should.....you have made tons of them here in the past few weeks.

What he has done is threatened Darrell Issa with releasing the transcripts of closed door hearings.....which suggest that the decision to "target" tea party groups by the IRS was politically benign.

Elijah Cummings Outplays Darrell Issa

In this thread, I posited that dummies like you do not believe that the transcripts in question will show that there was no political motivation behind the "targeting". And....that is odd since you will buy almost anything. You have been fooled so many times, the sane thing for you to do would be to refrain from making judgements of ANY kind.

I have yet to see the transcripts. So...I reserve judgement. Which is what you should do.

You are a buffoon and prove it with every post.
Yes, Cummings alleged that he had a letter from this manager. He alleged the manager gave a true story that he and someone else targeted the TP groups. He alleged that "the case is solved." All unproven.
Cummings said in his letter to Issa that the information came from an unreleased “key” interview last week with the IRS manager who supervised the team of screeners that evaluates applications for tax exempt status in Cincinnati, and that “this official stated that he is a ‘conservative Republican’ with 21 years experience at the IRS.”
Read more: Rep. Cummings: Republican IRS Official To Blame | Fox Business

Why was Cummings interviewing people outside of normal committee channels? Who is this manager? What is he the manager over? Since the targeting was nationwide it cannot be that he is manager over a small geographic area. Is he really a "conservative Republican" and why would that even matter? Why did that manager not step forward earlier, like before Lois Lerner took the 5th? Who is Carter Hull and why was he identified as the source of instructions on the targeting? Why did Carter Hull resign? Why was this interview given privately to Cummings?

I realize that critical thinking is alien to leftists but surely some of these questions might have arisen. The timing and explanation are all way too pat. They do not smell test. Heck, they dont pass the laugh test. It looks exactly like an attempt by the Obama Administration to subvert the investigation and cover up what actually happened.

Forum List

Back