A Culture of Intolerance

Cool story bro.

Sent from my iPhone using the tears of Raider's fans.

I thought that was how Liberals argue, according to [MENTION=20614]candycorn[/MENTION]

Apparently all one needs to do is identify the grammatical elements of each word being used in their opponent's statement, and that opponent is automatically defeated.

Am I Candycorn?

Yo [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION] ,

Why have you not answered my question?

He already declared victory and left

Which is a sign he realized he was wrong and ran away.

BRANFORD, Conn. (WTNH)– Life-sized replicas of fetuses are too much for lunchtime at Branford High School. A student leader of the school’s pro-life club says the principal banned her from using the models and she is fighting that.

If she'd been pro-choice, anti-gun or environmental wacko, they would have praised her for caring about her world and trying to change it for the better.

BRANFORD, Conn. (WTNH)– Life-sized replicas of fetuses are too much for lunchtime at Branford High School. A student leader of the school’s pro-life club says the principal banned her from using the models and she is fighting that.

If she'd been pro-choice, anti-gun or environmental wacko, they would have praised her for caring about her world and trying to change it for the better.

And wouldn't have allowed her to use school resources to start her debate.
Neither side should be using school resources to express their social beliefs.

Well, you guys started responding to our posts by identifying the grammatical syntax of our posts, such as which words were "procedures" (verbs) and which were "hormones" (nouns); then somehow you declared victory after you determined which elements of speech were used in our posts.

Well, you guys started responding to our posts by identifying the grammatical syntax of our posts, such as which words were "procedures" (verbs) and which were "hormones" (nouns); then somehow you declared victory after you determined which elements of speech were used in our posts.

What are you even talking about?
It had nothing to do with grammar. TK tried to say Planned Parenthood was promoting abortions because they had a clinic providing contraceptives. He argued abortion is a form of contraceptive. Which it is not.
If you have no idea what the argument is over, you probably shouldn't comment. You will end up looking like an ass.

You obviously don't have kids in government schools

May I remind you, LL, that you are on my ignore list. @mentioning me is a violation of site wide rules. Cease and desist.

Why are you addressing me, loser? Why not answer the question while you are doing so?

Why is it OK for the principal to shut down the display if it has graphic images of aborted fetuses? You said as much. What is your reasoning, dummy? How can you justify your double standard on this issue?

May I remind you, LL, that you are on my ignore list. @mentioning me is a violation of site wide rules. Cease and desist.

Why are you addressing me, loser? Why not answer the question while you are doing so?

Why is it OK for the principal to shut down the display if it has graphic images of aborted fetuses? You said as much. What is your reasoning, dummy? How can you justify your double standard on this issue?

Good question(s).

You obviously don't have kids in government schools

Actually my son goes to public school. And if they protested outside my son's grade school I would probably have a discussion with them.
Find me a link where a public school is pushing abortion on students, and trying to make the case of Pro Choice.
If they have a debate on the subject, it belongs in a classroom and under the permission of the Principal.

Good question(s).

Why, thank you. Don't you want to see the answer?

He can't respond, he already declared victory. [MENTION=43268]TemplarKormac[/MENTION]

How childish.

And how typical of most conservatives, when challenged with dissent you respond with threats.

It's a game to them. They send you PMs, neg you, attack you, then put you on ignore in attempt to try and get you in trouble.
Ernie had me on ignore, I tagged him then quickly deleted it when I remembered the rule. He whined about it for two weeks trying to get me in trouble. I never did it again, but it didn't stop him.
I feel sorry for the mods, they have to deal with their childish games.

How childish.

And how typical of most conservatives, when challenged with dissent you respond with threats.

Not only that, but he doesn't tell people they are on ignore, and when they @ mention him, he runs sobbing to mod mommy to intervene.

Ask me how I know. :thup:

How childish.

It's a game to them. They send you PMs, neg you, attack you, then put you on ignore in attempt to try and get you in trouble.
Ernie had me on ignore, I tagged him then quickly deleted it when I remembered the rule. He whined about it for two weeks trying to get me in trouble. I never did it again, but it didn't stop him.
I feel sorry for the mods, they have to deal with their childish games.

That is exactly what this loser is doing. I pos repped him a few minutes ago. It is OK to rep him.......but not PM, VM or @mention him. So I did.

He then PM'd me..........hoping that I would reply.......so he could cry to the mods again. Alas....as with everything else this loser does.....he is a shitty fisherman.

Hark! Wherefore art thou, stupid ass?

Oh! I forgot! @TemplarDouchebag

Last edited:

Forum List

Back