A dark day for Trump. The darkest day for the presidency since Watergate.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016.

Only one problem, that's not illegal. You poor poor libs another swing and a miss. :auiqs.jpg:
You should read the news. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty for doing just that at Trump's direction. Face the truth, Trump is a worm.

Yes he plead guilty to something that's not illegal. You dummies don't get it, what he pled to has not been adjudicated in court. An experienced attorney explained last night that had it been adjudicated in court, its clear as day that's not a crime under federal law. I warned you knuckleheads about rushing to declare you got Trump. :auiqs.jpg:

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016.

Only one problem, that's not illegal. You poor poor libs another swing and a miss. :auiqs.jpg:
You should read the news. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty for doing just that Trump's direction. Face the truth, Trump is a worm.

Being a worm is an impeachable offense.

I think that’s what Bill Clinton was accused of when he was impeached.

John Law makes a great point.
Worm generally connotes unsavory and criminal conduct. But to clarify Trump is a felonious malefactor.

Where is this "worm" codified in law of state, federal or Constitution ?

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

by Jonathan Allen / Aug.21.2018 / 6:11 PM ET

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.
Thoughts on the following?

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​
Violating campaign laws is not a biggy. I'd bet they ALL cheat some. Of course he paid to shut them up and why not use money contributed by people who want you to WIN?
Let's keep this in perspective. Except for catching Trump in another bold faced lie, which isn't even news anymore, Cohen's plea is not all that important in the grand scheme of things.
Ironically, if "grab 'em by the pussy" didn't pull him under, I wonder why he thought Stormy Daniels would? The way things are working these days, it would probably have gotten him a million extra fans.

Cheating on your taxes and using campaign money to shut up a critic.
yawn......
I'm waiting for the good stuff.

Bill Clinton paid off Paula Jones. Tough to say if it was the right thing to do.

If Trump is guilty of campaign finance violations, he should be punished like Obama was in 2008, when he was fined for $375,000 for violating campaign finance laws.

I m happy to see a tax cheat maybe go to jail. They all should.
And trump should be impeached

For WHAT?

Felony, and more to come.

Experienced attorney's say you are wrong, sorry.

Not the ones I've been reading and listening to.

ANALYSIS: Two of the president's former associates were in court Tuesday. Both guilty of multiple felonies. What happened to draining the swamp?

CHARLESTON, W.Va. — There hasn't been a darker moment for a president — or for the presidency — since Richard Nixon resigned on the verge of impeachment in 1974.

On Tuesday, Michael Cohen, the president's longtime fixer and former personal lawyer, pleaded guilty to felony crimes that included illegally paying women hush money to help Donald Trump win the presidency in 2016. Most important, he said he did so at Trump's direction.

In other words, Trump cheated to win the White House, according to one of his closest former associates.

It wasn't just a bad day for Trump, it was a historically awful day for the presidency.​
Violating campaign laws is not a biggy. I'd bet they ALL cheat some. Of course he paid to shut them up and why not use money contributed by people who want you to WIN?
Let's keep this in perspective. Except for catching Trump in another bold faced lie, which isn't even news anymore, Cohen's plea is not all that important in the grand scheme of things.
Ironically, if "grab 'em by the pussy" didn't pull him under, I wonder why he thought Stormy Daniels would? The way things are working these days, it would probably have gotten him a million extra fans.

Cohen knows a lot of stuff.

Hey maybe you can get Trump on collusion, oh wait that's also not a crime.

Collusion, or rather conspiracy, to undermine the election laws of the United States of America is a crime. A very serious crime.

Collusion, or rather conspiracy, to undermine the election laws of the United States of America is a crime. A very serious crime.

Hillary is about to be indicted??

Deflection will do nothing to help the crook in the White House.

I think it's more a bad day for America and the rule of law.
Every time the Mueller investigation releases something new it shows just how corrupt the system is.
Why Trump would want to become involved in the government in Washington DC and expose himself to the kind of corruption that is on full display is breathtaking.
Now ask yourself this: In what way is preventing women from trashing you in public cheating?
Omarosa is coming up with some real whoppers, even after Trump dropped $200k on her wedding reception, this is the thanks he gets.
The primary reason for the payouts to these women is to keep them from lying in public about him.
Democrats offered $700k to Stormy Daniels to trash Trump before the election, but he had signed her to a NDA, so she felt it wasn't worth the legal hassle.
Now that the Democrats have offered her enough to end her silence, what we're left with is a bunch of hyperbolic accusations by an abusive prosecutor. Nothing more. Selective justice. Equal justice under the law has been totally thrown out. It doesn't exist. The rich and the powerful and the politically-correct are getting away with murder, and those who aren't part of the correct party are getting life sentences for what is in legal terms jaywalking.

You should read the news. Michael Cohen pleaded guilty for doing just that Trump's direction. Face the truth, Trump is a worm.

Bill Clinton was impeached for LYING UNDER OATH, not being a WORM.

It is only with Trump one can argue as to whether he is criminal worm or an amoral one.

Lying under oath to a grand jury. Perjury and obstruction of justice. Fined $900k and lost his law license.

Last edited:

I'll take the word of a Constitutional lawyer and former AG chief of staff over some internet guy named Johnlaw.

Trump is a cancer on the presidency that has metastasized. The corruption and Trump's complicity in campaign finance laws crimes not to mention his alleged, and I use that word lightly, conspiracy with the Russians make s him the most sleazy, dishonorable, unprincipled and amoral man to ever hold the office. The worm should resign and begone.

8axgxcwuvuby.jpg

I'll take the word of a Constitutional lawyer and former AG chief of staff over some internet guy named Johnlaw.

Not him, but people on CNN and MSNBC. They have more than Fox.

Forum List

Back