A Declaration of War?

That should be pretty obvious. But since you are an idiot, an anti-vaxxer is anyone that believes vaccines dont work or that creates some unfounded conspiracy theory about vaccines to further their anti-vax stance.

Can't answer my question? lol

Why you question whether I think all 6 million Jews that died were mentally ill is unbelievable.

Nothing is unbelievable when it comes to authoritarian leftists.
I know how your schizophrenic addled minds work. YOu think 1+1= "It's a conspiracy".

It's because this message board is filled with mentally ill conspiracy believing right wing nut jobs.
You understand of course that many of us consider you to be exactly that. Except the right wing part.
You believe that not taking a vaccine makes someone an "anti-vaxer" plotting the downfall of everyone else.
You believe that people who wish to retain their Constitutional personal freedoms are somehow seeking to do so at the expense of others.

You believe that not taking a vaccine makes someone an "anti-vaxer"
Never said that nor implied it. In fact I stated specifically what my definition of an anti-vaxxer was. My definition included nothing about whether one takes a vaccine or not.

History will be on my side, not conspiracy believing schizophrenics.

So what was your point in lying, dummy?

i cant find that on any news sites. looks to be made up.
the VA did order its workers to be vaccinated, but not their patients. As far as i can find.
This stuff doesnt help us expose aBiden.

Heres what the "news site" says about the author of this article:

Ricardo Paye
Ricardo Paye is a Senior Correspondent with Delaware Ohio News. Born and raised in the Delaware County Fairgrounds, he's a reporter with a deep knowledge of the streets who isn't afraid to ask tough questions. His fondest childhood memory is getting a hand job from a public utility worker in the basement of Pilsner's 5 & Dime store. He holds a bachelor's degree in Euthanasia from Ohio Wesleyan University

I did, Einstein. Couldn't find anything.

Just more fantasy swallowed by you rubes.

Maybe you should think before you post.

Oh, never mind. I know what I'm dealing with.
Well I did. See my post above this one. FAKE NEWS from a fake news site

So I guess I am Einstein compared to you, and MUCH more honest

Once again I must say that I do not and have not claimed the linked article is absolute truth. In fact-as I said earlier-I very much hope that it is not. But is it so very far from demanding that private businesses and State governments require what he wishes? The government also mandates that personal health records are personal and confidential. I posted the link because I was interested in the opinion of the folks here. If true or not-and everyone is free to have their own opinion-I personally consider those actions a fine attempt at tyranny and oppression. And an obvious attempt to make law which is the responsibility of Congress; not the president or the VA. Your mileage may vary.

Once again I must say that I do not and have not claimed the linked article is absolute truth. In fact-as I said earlier-I very much hope that it is not. But is it so very far from demanding that private businesses and State governments require what he wishes? The government also mandates that personal health records are personal and confidential. I posted the link because I was interested in the opinion of the folks here. If true or not-and everyone is free to have their own opinion-I personally consider those actions a fine attempt at tyranny and oppression. And an obvious attempt to make law which is the responsibility of Congress; not the president or the VA. Your mileage may vary.
What makes a spoof/parody article good is when it becomes absolutely believable.
BOTH sides are willing to believe it because it is 100% in character with Biden.
We are NOT far from this, and both sides know it.

How many leftists here have supported DENYING MEDICAL COVERAGE to their fellow citizens to get them to COMPLY with the left wing world view.

The story is satire, humor. I admit it is funny seeing who runs with it.

We do, making these sites even more humorous when the rabid right get their panties in a tight wad.

No. If it were true it would be worse than that.

When they can get you to believe lies they can get you to commit atrocities.
It’s the liberal democrats who are doing the lying. They lied about Trump for his entire time in office. For example they would have you believe there was a pee tape from a motel room in Moscow. But they allowed a man who actually sold his influence to the the highest bidders like the Ukraine and China to become our President.

I have seen a lot of democrats out looting and burning down cities recently. They also love to attack police during these riots and many cops have been injured. I personally feel such actions are atrocities.

Forum List

Back