A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

I've heard plenty on this subject from sources with far more credibility.

My point stands.

Richard Spencer would love to be linked to more mainstream conservatives and libertarians.

White Supremacists are constantly trying to attach themselves to something more, to inflate their importance.

Because by themselves they are obviously a tiny, tiny fringe of no relevance.
Do you consider Candace Owens to be a credible source of how the left operates?

BTW, I'd love to look into those sources you've heard so much about, so, if you will, kindly post some.

Please, and thanks.

My point stands.

Richard Spencer would love to be linked to more mainstream conservatives and libertarians.

White Supremacists are constantly trying to attach themselves to something more, to inflate their importance.

You do realize that she was a Democrat not very long ago, right?

Of course you don't, you are just another racist idiot Democrat.

My point stands.

BTW, I'd love to look into those sources you've heard so much about, so, if you will, kindly post some.

Please, and thansk.

Link to Spencer filling a stadium please.

Sources for what?

Meanwhile you and your buddies are doing irreparable damage to the Democrats and their faux "progressive" reputation.

You literally think that advocating for racial parity in the political arena is "racism" that is going to hurt the right who have had the moral high ground over the "progressive" party for decades.

Priceless.
Me and which buddies are doing "irreparable damage to the Democrats?"

Meanwhile you and your buddies are doing irreparable damage to the Democrats and their faux "progressive" reputation.

You literally think that advocating for racial parity in the political arena is "racism" that is going to hurt the right who have had the moral high ground over the "progressive" party for decades.

Priceless.
Me and which buddies are doing "irreparable damage to the Democrats?"
IM2, Asclepias, Paul Essien.

The idiot white Democrats who make racist remarks about white people being trailer trash when they have no idea where they live etc.

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

You fell right into my trap, ya dumb far rightwing palooka. I KNEW this would be your response.

Just like how you find Candace Owens a credible source for things concerning the left, because she was recently a member of the left, you should find Christian Picciolini a credible source for things concerning White Supremacists, because he was recently a member of White Supremacists.

My descent into America's neo-Nazi movement -- and how I got out

This is the interviewee in the podcast.

#TooEasy #LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Last edited:

The idiot white Democrats who make racist remarks about white people being trailer trash when they have no idea where they live etc.
So you mean to tell me, that in your brain, three random self-proclaimed black guys, on a random forum on the internet, is responsible for DESTROYING THE ENTIRE REPUTATION of the Democratic Party of the United States of America?!?!

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

I do not understand the obsession of hunting for the few remaining White Racists in America and making a big deal out of them. Institutional Racism in America is gone and has been replaced by Racial favoritism for Black people. You will always be able to find individuals who hate other people because they are not like them. Your quest is futile.
You dont understand because you appear to be ignorant of just how many white racists there are. You have verified your ignorance when you claim there is no institutional racism. The SCOTUS has even verified there is.

Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

You fell right into my trap, ya dumb far rightwing palooka. I KNEW this would be your response.

Just like how you find Candace Owens a credible source for things concerning the left, because she was recently a member of the left, you should find Christian Picciolini a credible source for things concerning White Supremacists, because he was recently a member of White Supremacists.

#TooEasy #LOLGOP #SMHGOP
You should be ashamed of yourself gloating over fooling that idiot. You probably worked harder getting out of bed this morning. :laughing0301:

So you mean to tell me, that in your brain, three random self-proclaimed black guys, on a random forum on the internet, is responsible for DESTROYING THE ENTIRE REPUTATION of the Democratic Party of the United States of America?!?!

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg
There are many many many more of you lunatics all over the net.

From Twitter to Tumblr to YouTube and everywhere in between.

My point stands.

Please, and thanks.

Here is a great one.

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

Also

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

#TooEasy #LOLGOP #SMHGOP
And he is a cuck who is siding with people who have every intention of destroying him and his family. He probably was a dumbass skinhead who didn’t have a clue what he was fighting for.

You do realize that there are literally black supremacists who vote Republican, right? Hell, I know a black supremacist lesbian who is a Republican.

Republicans are not threatening black people like Democrats and left wing Europeans threaten white people every day.

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

#TooEasy #LOLGOP #SMHGOP
And he is a cuck who is siding with people who have every intention of destroying him and his family. He probably was a dumbass skinhead who didn’t have a clue what he was fighting for.

You do realize that there are literally black supremacists who vote Republican, right? Hell, I know a black supremacist lesbian who is a Republican.

Republicans are not threatening black people like Democrats and left wing Europeans threaten white people every day.

He's made himself into a mini-celebrity and sold lots of books with his "reformed skinhead" shtick.

BIQWWmlCQAEN7hO.jpg

#TooEasy #LOLGOP #SMHGOP

Its all so unfair aint it?

crying_baby.gif

You should be ashamed of yourself gloating over fooling that idiot. You probably worked harder getting out of bed this morning. :laughing0301:
You know it. These far rightwing palookas really make it too easy.

He's made himself into a mini-celebrity and sold lots of books with his "reformed skinhead" shtick.
Dollars to donuts, you don't believe that Candace Owens is doing any sort of shtick. #AmIRight?
Black Republicans are actually pro-black, they are just not usually anti-white. They are more liberal.

White Democrats are mostly anti-white. That is why that guy is such an idiot.

Forum List

Back