A few questions for the fundies

God made everything in the universe according to theists. So god made the process whereby deformed babies are made. He didn't have to include that in our universe but chose to. Otherwise your god has no control over its creation?
There is a difference between being in control and being controlling. Some can't handle special needs children. Others, including God, can.
So your god is making deformed babies on purpose? :cuckoo:

Nope. We did that to ourselves
How's that?

What about kids with cancer? You're giving your god a pass on that as well?

Obviously, you are accusing God from ignorance, or pretending to be. If you truly don't know anything about original sin, I'll be glad to educate you.

Everyone except Noah's gang died in the flood god created.

Do you believe God deliberately sends natural disasters?

"deliberately"?

It was not was not the intention of god to send a flood. The flood was a consequence of the human behavior in ... ¿how to say this? ... in the laws of this time. His intention was to give a way out of this deep crisis where formless matter (=water) killed al life. But only Noah heard his call and followed god. After this flood god changed something in his creation - so we live now under another form of "law" or "mercy", where god will send such a flood never again. What doesn't mean our behavior - or the behavior of anyone else - has not consequences too. My five cent.

Regenbogen.jpg

Whatever. Who saves animals and fights for life is always right

Last edited:
God made everything in the universe according to theists. So god made the process whereby deformed babies are made. He didn't have to include that in our universe but chose to. Otherwise your god has no control over its creation?
There is a difference between being in control and being controlling. Some can't handle special needs children. Others, including God, can.

How's that?

Are you suggesting that nothing that you view as bad - which is utterly subjective - should ever happen in the universe?

Not even talking to you, Adolf.

You don't understand what it means to make s such "jokes" with a descendent of Jewish victims of the holocaust, Nazi. You have not only the problem to break German laws, so it would not be very clever from you to visit Germany. You could also get problems everywhere in the world where a law exists which allows not to deny genocides in general. This laws protect victims of genocides and allow no one to give the responsibility of a genocide to victims of a genocide. With other words: You are a barrier for the future of all mankind. A barrier feels always strong - but you could underestimate the power which forces us all to be in progress.

STFU Heinrich.

"Halt's ungewaschene Maul, Heinrich"? - whooow - perfect Nazi- slang! What do you associate with the popular name "Heinrich"? A Jew with the name Heinrich who should be murdered in new extermination camps - or "Heinrich Himmler" - one of the worst mass-murderers the world ever had seen since it is existing. One thing is for sure clear - you don't live in fear of Jews, Christians and god - otherwise you had done now only suicide.

Nevertheless I'm not sure you did not do so - and perhaps this had happened a long time ago, undead, so not much is alive any longer from the thoughts of god when he created you. You make the world to a bad place, your place.

Fortunately your world is not my world. I have to go now to bring some money to the "Sternsinger" = carol singers singing in the name of the three holy kings of wisdom and the star which leaded them to the birth of Jesus. While you attacked Christmas and Christians with your unqualified dead thoughts and your wasted deadly emotions, they collected money for people in the world who need help. You are not even worth to kiss the feet of this children, German children, undead. I will give them twice the money this year - one time also in your name. Perhaps this money is the only barrier between you and the hell which you seek.

Christmas was a month ago, you dumb Hermann.

You compare me with Herman Göring now, Nazi? What an evil willing simple minded character you are. You could be an interesting theme for a psychologist. Whatever. I have nothing to do with anything what you say. Nevertheless ends Christmas not only in Germany the Sunday after the 6th of January, where our orthodox sisters and brothers celebrate Christmas, while we celebrate the three holy kings of wisdom. Christmas is a wonderful time.

I thought all you nazis were looking for aliens?

How's that?

Obviously, you are accusing God from ignorance, or pretending to be. If you truly don't know anything about original sin, I'll be glad to educate you.
So now you're going to say that it's man's fault babies are deformed. :cuckoo:

It's ridiculous that a god would even have that situation where babies are born deformed or with cancer, and god not only made that happen, but doesn't care, and then blames it on humans. A total bastard.

"deliberately"?

It was not was not the intention of god to send a flood. The flood was a consequence of the human behavior in ... ¿how to say this? ... in the laws of this time. His intention was to give a way out of this deep crisis where formless matter (=water) killed al life. But only Noah heard his call and followed god. After this flood god changed something in his creation - so we live now under another form of "law" or "mercy", where god will send such a flood never again. What doesn't mean our behavior - or the behavior of anyone else - has not consequences too. My five cent.

Regenbogen.jpg

God killed nearly all of humanity in HIS flood. I bet He would have liked to have had ovens like your hero.

How's that?

Are you suggesting that nothing that you view as bad - which is utterly subjective - should ever happen in the universe?
C'mon, god making kids be born deformed or with cancer...? Bad things in the universe, ok, but that? um... no, only a prick would even think of doing that.

How's that?

It's ridiculous that a god would even have that situation where babies are born deformed or with cancer, and god not only made that happen, but doesn't care, and then blames it on humans. A total bastard.

Then you truly are arguing from ignorance. I could educate you, but I think it would be a wasted effort.

How's that?

C'mon, god making kids be born deformed or with cancer...? Bad things in the universe, ok, but that? um... no, only a prick would even think of doing that.

I've heard young children complain that their punishment isn't fair. You're doing the same thing.

What exactly should a just God do when His creation rebels? It sounds like you think He should look the other way and ignore it because you don't like the consequences.

It says so in the bible. Go check it out.

I have, and the Biblical account is in story form. I've also checked out current scientific knowledge. Finally I've read commentaries including Jewish Rabbis. I'll ask again. Do you believe God sent a flood, or are you telling people of faith what you imagine they believe? If we are only discussing your imaginings of what you think others believe I'll move on. If you wish to discuss your own beliefs about God or a great flood, I'll stick around for the discussion.

You don't understand what it means to make s such "jokes" with a descendent of Jewish victims of the holocaust, Nazi. You have not only the problem to break German laws, so it would not be very clever from you to visit Germany. You could also get problems everywhere in the world where a law exists which allows not to deny genocides in general. This laws protect victims of genocides and allow no one to give the responsibility of a genocide to victims of a genocide. With other words: You are a barrier for the future of all mankind. A barrier feels always strong - but you could underestimate the power which forces us all to be in progress.

STFU Heinrich.

"Halt's ungewaschene Maul, Heinrich"? - whooow - perfect Nazi- slang! What do you associate with the popular name "Heinrich"? A Jew with the name Heinrich who should be murdered in new extermination camps - or "Heinrich Himmler" - one of the worst mass-murderers the world ever had seen since it is existing. One thing is for sure clear - you don't live in fear of Jews, Christians and god - otherwise you had done now only suicide.

Nevertheless I'm not sure you did not do so - and perhaps this had happened a long time ago, undead, so not much is alive any longer from the thoughts of god when he created you. You make the world to a bad place, your place.

Fortunately your world is not my world. I have to go now to bring some money to the "Sternsinger" = carol singers singing in the name of the three holy kings of wisdom and the star which leaded them to the birth of Jesus. While you attacked Christmas and Christians with your unqualified dead thoughts and your wasted deadly emotions, they collected money for people in the world who need help. You are not even worth to kiss the feet of this children, German children, undead. I will give them twice the money this year - one time also in your name. Perhaps this money is the only barrier between you and the hell which you seek.

You compare me with Herman Göring now, Nazi? What an evil willing simple minded character you are. You could be an interesting theme for a psychologist. Whatever. I have nothing to do with anything what you say. Nevertheless ends Christmas not only in Germany the Sunday after the 6th of January, where our orthodox sisters and brothers celebrate Christmas, while we celebrate the three holy kings of wisdom. Christmas is a wonderful time.

Your problem is you enjoy it to hurt descendants of the victims of the holocaust. I would say in you exists what some people call "criminal energy".

Last edited:

"deliberately"?

Regenbogen.jpg

God killed nearly all of humanity in HIS flood. I bet He would have liked to have had ovens like your hero.

I do not discuss with a criminal Anti-Semite about the bible, Nazi. Be happy that you are still alive.

Last edited:
translation?

Wolfgang Borchert - Die drei dunklen Könige? ... hmmm ... no - not able to find one in the moment. Perhaps you are able to find one.

Here some information about Wolfgang Borchert in English

Ah found one - here it is:

Last edited:

How's that?

Then you truly are arguing from ignorance. I could educate you, but I think it would be a wasted effort.
You have no response except to try to belittle me. Got it.

How's that?

I've heard young children complain that their punishment isn't fair. You're doing the same thing.

What exactly should a just God do when His creation rebels? It sounds like you think He should look the other way and ignore it because you don't like the consequences.
So what are those deformed children being punished for? :dunno:

It says so in the bible. Go check it out.

I have, and the Biblical account is in story form. I've also checked out current scientific knowledge. Finally I've read commentaries including Jewish Rabbis. I'll ask again. Do you believe God sent a flood, or are you telling people of faith what you imagine they believe? If we are only discussing your imaginings of what you think others believe I'll move on. If you wish to discuss your own beliefs about God or a great flood, I'll stick around for the discussion.
The bible says that god sent the flood. Are you saying that the bible is wrong?

STFU Heinrich.

Your problem is you enjoy it to hurt descendants of the victims of the holocaust. I would say in you exists what some people call "criminal energy".

Just stop calling me a Nazi. You reap what you sow.

How's that?

You have no response except to try to belittle me. Got it.

Do you want to be educated in the subject?

Forum List

Back