A few questions for the fundies

They were driven out of business and dragged through the courts, but they didn't actually have to bake that cake!"
You can dance, prance, and equivocate all you want... they chose to break the law, and it burned them.But, since they are religious goofs who share your fetishes, you try to paint them as victims.... try to say they were"forced " to do something. Please. You would never take this dumb tack if we were talking about other laws regarding businesses.

You can dance, prance, and equivocate all you want. You lefties ram through insane laws invading other people's rights, and then get your panties in a ruffle when people refuse to accept your mandates, AND then demand to be viewed as victims because people refuse to let you run their lives.

By all means, tell me these laws you 1) automatically assume everyone in the world agrees with, and 2) assume are absolutely equivalent of "do what I want, or lose your business!"

You're a fool if you think that everyone is accountable except god. That your god needs an exemption means that he's a criminal douchebag.
So tell me, to whom is God accountable and how do they enforce it?
Well, I don't personally believe that's there's any actual proof for the bible-god who blinked everything into existence, so an as yet unproven deity can be thought of in any way you wish, I was merely pointing out the absurdity of an unaccountable god who will punish US if we don't obey a book. And furthermore, you don't even know if there's a higher power than god, as there could be, even if it isn't mentioned in your book. How do you know for sure either way?
Now you're trying to not only move the goal posts, but to get on another field entirely. You have been claiming for some time now that God is accountable (without identifying who that could be), not that He doesn't exist. So the question is still open, to whom is He accountable and how do they enforce it? I've shown you multiple examples of accountability and how they are enforced. This is your great chance to tell the world to whom God is accountable and how they are great enough and powerful enough to hold Him accountable.

The end result is inevitable. You attempted to show that belief in God is absurd by trying to say that He would be accountable to us and thus could be held in human condemnation. I showed you that idea is preposterous. Now, instead of admitting that there is no one to whom God could be accountable, you want to jump onto another argument. If you must, go ahead, but understand that your abandoning (and collapsing) your line of argument leaves mine standing.
God is accountable to his creations. Plain and simple. To say otherwise, is to give a pass to a rapist and murderer who makes deformed babies for fun.

Is He, now? And how are you planning to hold Him accountable? Let me guess, you're going to withhold your inestimable and endlessly valuable worship until such time as He conforms Himself to suit your piddly, limited human perceptions and expectations.

I'm sure He'll put the rest of the universe on hold while He gets right on worrying about that.
Your god is very vain and wants people to worship it, so 3/4 of the world is already ignoring your god, so once we get the other quarter to realize what a murdering piece of scum your god is, nobody will worship it and it'll disappear completely. How's that? :biggrin:

Last edited:
So tell me, to whom is God accountable and how do they enforce it?
Well, I don't personally believe that's there's any actual proof for the bible-god who blinked everything into existence, so an as yet unproven deity can be thought of in any way you wish, I was merely pointing out the absurdity of an unaccountable god who will punish US if we don't obey a book. And furthermore, you don't even know if there's a higher power than god, as there could be, even if it isn't mentioned in your book. How do you know for sure either way?
Now you're trying to not only move the goal posts, but to get on another field entirely. You have been claiming for some time now that God is accountable (without identifying who that could be), not that He doesn't exist. So the question is still open, to whom is He accountable and how do they enforce it? I've shown you multiple examples of accountability and how they are enforced. This is your great chance to tell the world to whom God is accountable and how they are great enough and powerful enough to hold Him accountable.

The end result is inevitable. You attempted to show that belief in God is absurd by trying to say that He would be accountable to us and thus could be held in human condemnation. I showed you that idea is preposterous. Now, instead of admitting that there is no one to whom God could be accountable, you want to jump onto another argument. If you must, go ahead, but understand that your abandoning (and collapsing) your line of argument leaves mine standing.
God is accountable to his creations. Plain and simple. To say otherwise, is to give a pass to a rapist and murderer who makes deformed babies for fun.

Is He, now? And how are you planning to hold Him accountable? Let me guess, you're going to withhold your inestimable and endlessly valuable worship until such time as He conforms Himself to suit your piddly, limited human perceptions and expectations.

I'm sure He'll put the rest of the universe on hold while He gets right on worrying about that.
Your god is very vain and wants people to worship it, so 3/4 of the world is already ignoring your god, so once we get the other quarter to realize what a murdering piece of scum your god is, nobody will worship it and it'll disappear completely.

You said god is accountable to you. These two positions are incompatible.

Your god is very vain and wants people to worship it, so 3/4 of the world is already ignoring your god, so once we get the other quarter to realize what a murdering piece of scum your god is, nobody will worship it and it'll disappear completely.

Meaning that if I don't like what I see, your god is toast, because your god can only exist if people believe that it exists, because there's no actual real proof that your god exists, let alone said anything attributed to it in the bible.

And when would that happen, when they are young or when they are bigger and stronger than the parents? Again, you are accountable to those with the authority to hold you accountable.

I'll ask again. Who is God's superior that can hold Him accountable to anything?
Everyone is accountable for everything they do in life. And so is god, who made us in his own image.

Accountable to whom? Are you tacitly admitting that man is accountable to God?

God is accountable only to Himself and to His word. There is no one greater that can hold Him accountable to anything.

I have asked multiple times with no response. Who is greater than God who can hold Him accountable? All you can bring is a vague, "everyone is accountable". Again, accountable to whom? I've answered that question, you have avoided it.
You don't have to be greater than someone to have them be accountable to you. I'm not greater than Trump but he's still accountable to me. I'm not greater than my neighbor, but he still can't come over here and kill my cat. ...

You're just making stuff up because you want to give god a free pass on his murdering, raping, and making deformed children and cancer...

The only way Trump is accountable to you is through the power you have as a voter. That is to say, not at all. Tell me, in what way can you hold Trump accountable for anything? If he writes an executive order you don't like, how are you going to make him take it back? If he negotiates a treaty you don't like, how are you going to make him change it? You can't, thus he is not accountable to you, except in the smallest of ways as voter.

Your neighbor is not accountable to you, he is accountable to the law, which is greater than him. If he comes over and kills your cat, you can't take revenge on him without violating the law, which is also greater than you. And the law can hold no one accountable without a police force that has authority to force obedience.

Again, accountability is to those of greater authority. There is none of greater authority than God, thus He is accountable only to Himself. You want to condemn Him for things you think are wrong, but you don't have the authority to accuse. You don't even have the full knowledge of the situation.
All complete bullshit. Public discourse matters, especially when it comes to a th in skinned manbaby like trump. You dont think he watches cables news to "get informed", do you? No...he watches to see what people think about him.

If Trump does something you don't like, how do you plan to make him change it? Throw a tantrum on TV so he can laugh at you?

Meaning that if I don't like what I see, your god is toast, because your god can only exist if people believe that it exists, because there's no actual real proof that your god exists, let alone said anything attributed to it in the bible.

Let's see if we have this straight. You believe that God is accountable to you because you can create Him and destroy Him at will. Naturally, this means that you consider yourself to be greater than the one who created you, because you created Him and can destroy Him. And you think my position is ludicrous?

Let's see if we have this straight. You believe that God is accountable to you because you can create Him and destroy Him at will. Naturally, this means that you consider yourself to be greater than the one who created you, because you created Him and can destroy Him. And you think my position is ludicrous?
Man DID create your god. Do you have any proof to contradict that statement?

Do you also spend a lot of time raging at Mother Nature for being "immoral"?
So god has no control over himself?

God is not a human being. He does not have the same imperatives, limitations, goals, or motivations on Him that humans do. To expect Him to behave as a human does is to expect Mother Nature to do so.
So god can kill and it’s all good. And you claim the moral high ground? That’s laughable. Seriously.

Not only god can kill - I can kill too, Nazi. I don't see a joke in this what you said here to me.

Not even talking to you, Adolf.

You don't understand what it means to make s such "jokes" with a descendent of Jewish victims of the holocaust, Nazi. You have not only the problem to break German laws, so it would not be very clever from you to visit Germany. You could also get problems everywhere in the world where a law exists which allows not to deny genocides in general. This laws protect victims of genocides and allow no one to give the responsibility of a genocide to victims of a genocide. With other words: You are a barrier for the future of all mankind. A barrier feels always strong - but you could underestimate the power which forces us all to be in progress.

Last edited:
It has nothing to do with lovable or not.

Yes, it does. We are told that physical bodies came from the earth and that God's spirit is another part of our make-up. You seem to be advocating that God withhold His spirit whenever there is a physical deformity.

Your god is very vain and wants people to worship it, so 3/4 of the world is already ignoring your god, so once we get the other quarter to realize what a murdering piece of scum your god is, nobody will worship it and it'll disappear completely. How's that? :biggrin:
Building a straw man and calling it God isn't going to start people believing in your straw man. Telling people what they believe instead of listening to their beliefs won't bring a resolution or a common ground.

Are you finally ready to admit that there is no one able to hold God accountable to anything? Because you can't say He is accountable to you AND that He doesn't exist.

So god has no control over himself?

God is not a human being. He does not have the same imperatives, limitations, goals, or motivations on Him that humans do. To expect Him to behave as a human does is to expect Mother Nature to do so.
So god can kill and it’s all good. And you claim the moral high ground? That’s laughable. Seriously.

Not only god can kill - I can kill too, Nazi. I don't see a joke in this what you said here to me.

Not even talking to you, Adolf.

You don't understand what it means to make s such "jokes" with a descendent of Jewish victims of the holocaust, Nazi. You have not only the problem to break German laws, so it would not be very clever from you to visit Germany. You could also get problems everywhere in the world where a law exists which allows not to deny genocides in general. This laws protect victims of genocides and allow no one to give the responsibility of a genocide to victims of a genocide. With other words: You are a barrier for the future of all mankind. A barrier feels always strong - but you could underestimate the power which forces us all to be in progress.

STFU Heinrich.

It has nothing to do with lovable or not.

Yes, it does. We are told that physical bodies came from the earth and that God's spirit is another part of our make-up. You seem to be advocating that God withhold His spirit whenever there is a physical deformity.
No, I'm saying that god shouldn't make deformed babies in the first place.

Building a straw man and calling it God isn't going to start people believing in your straw man. Telling people what they believe instead of listening to their beliefs won't bring a resolution or a common ground.
People need to realize that their god is a mass murderer. Once people wake up to that fact, love for your god of vengeance will dissipate.

Are you finally ready to admit that there is no one able to hold God accountable to anything? Because you can't say He is accountable to you AND that He doesn't exist.
Like I said, since man made your god, man can hold it accountable if we want to. Like if I build a house and it turns out crappy, I can knock it down and start over again. man made = accountable to man.

Like I said, since man made your god, man can hold it accountable if we want to. Like if I build a house and it turns out crappy, I can knock it down and start over again. man made = accountable to man.

You can create your own creator. Wow.

My questions for you when you've gain full power in this nation are:
1. Will I be able to live(at all) in your christian fundie nation 10 years from now?
2. Will I still be able to watch porno and have freaky sex with my wife?
3. Will I be able to talk about the shit I do today 10 years from now when you're fully in power? Meaning will I be allowed to discuss issues that have to do with LGBT?

It depends on your state.

If your home state is Utah that is Mormon then maybe no but if it is California then yes.

Now do you believe everyone should be forced to accept your lifestyle choices and if so are you any different than those you call fundies?

Also do you believe Jews and Muslims should forced to accept your lifestyle?

No, I'm saying that god shouldn't make deformed babies in the first place.

Questions: Are you saying that what is "deformed" in the human point of view, is also deformed in God's point of view? How did you reach this conclusion?

Do you hold a belief that God, on his own, creates each of us in the womb? In other words, egg, sperm, and DNA have nothing to do with the process. Is it all God--hands on--every time? Again, How did you reach this conclusion?

The point I want to make is that sometimes atheists create their own image of what they imagine people of faith believe. It is not God that is so far from reality as it is that what atheists are imagining people of faith believe that is far outside of reality. i.e. Both you and people of faith reject your imaginings.

People need to realize that their god is a mass murderer. Once people wake up to that fact, love for your god of vengeance will dissipate.

You imagine God as a mass murderer. People of faith reject your imaginings.

Forum List

Back