A few questions for the fundies

Christmas was a month ago, you dumb Hermann.

You compare me with Herman Göring now, Nazi? What an evil willing simple minded character you are. You could be an interesting theme for a psychologist. Whatever. I have nothing to do with anything what you say. Nevertheless ends Christmas not only in Germany the Sunday after the 6th of January, where our orthodox sisters and brothers celebrate Christmas, while we celebrate the three holy kings of wisdom. Christmas is a wonderful time.

I thought all you nazis were looking for aliens?

Your problem is you enjoy it to hurt descendants of the victims of the holocaust. I would say in you exists what some people call "criminal energy".

Just stop calling me a Nazi. You reap what you sow.

Your impertinence is indeed astonishing. First you attack continuously the Torah and you call the g'd of the Jews a mass murderer - then you break international laws of many countries which are made to protect victims of genocides. You compared me - a descendent of Jewish victims of the Holocaust - with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and Hermann Göring, because you are used to attack Christians and try to decry every reasonable argument with your stupid political propaganda. Your bad luck was to meet me. Not many like me survived in Germany under Hitler. I see very clear your verbal deeds, Nazi. From my point of view you are dangerous for everyone who has to do with you - whether you whine now because I have to see in you an Anti-semite and Nazi and to say that you are an Anti-Semite and a Nazi - what's a result of your own criminal behavior. Be happy that I am only a little wind and not the storm you sowed. Still you are not dead - still you have a chance - use it.

God IS a mass murderer, he drowned nearly everyone in the Flood, IN CHAPTER ONE!!!!!

Fucking with you about being a Nazi was pure gravy. :biggrin:

Rain falls on both the just and the unjust. They are victims of this messed up world we live in. They are also, in some cases, victims of the carelessness of their parents.
So you're saying that if the world was more just, then there would be less babies born deformed, having Downs... or with cancer?

No, not until all disease is irradicated, and no prospective parents put things in their bodies that harm developing babies. We live in a decaying world and we can't fix it.
But some babies are born with defects without being near a contaminated source, or without their parents ingesting something bad.

I said nothing to contradict that.
So whose fault is that baby being born that way? I would say the god that created the baby. That is, if your contention is that god made everyone (in his own image).

Mankind was created in God's image, but we corrupted ourselves and this world. That means we get sick and die. Babies are born less than perfect if they are not killed in the womb by parents that don't want to deal with them. You want someone to blame? Blame man's rebellion against God.

... How do you know what god wants? ...

You know what god wants you to do. The question is not the existence of god, the question is your own existence. Without the vulnerability of a form, without a soul, without the living spirit of the god created center of your life, you are nothing else than the water, the formless matter, of the flood itself.

So I'll ask again, how do I know what god wants? When I read the bible, it seems like he wants me to kill someone, or something like that, sacrifice my first born, take out someone's eye...

You compare me with Herman Göring now, Nazi? What an evil willing simple minded character you are. You could be an interesting theme for a psychologist. Whatever. I have nothing to do with anything what you say. Nevertheless ends Christmas not only in Germany the Sunday after the 6th of January, where our orthodox sisters and brothers celebrate Christmas, while we celebrate the three holy kings of wisdom. Christmas is a wonderful time.

Your problem is you enjoy it to hurt descendants of the victims of the holocaust. I would say in you exists what some people call "criminal energy".

Your impertinence is indeed astonishing. First you attack continuously the Torah and you call the g'd of the Jews a mass murderer - then you break international laws of many countries which are made to protect victims of genocides. You compared me - a descendent of Jewish victims of the Holocaust - with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler and Hermann Göring, because you are used to attack Christians and try to decry every reasonable argument with your stupid political propaganda. Your bad luck was to meet me. Not many like me survived in Germany under Hitler. I see very clear your verbal deeds, Nazi. From my point of view you are dangerous for everyone who has to do with you - whether you whine now because I have to see in you an Anti-semite and Nazi and to say that you are an Anti-Semite and a Nazi - what's a result of your own criminal behavior. Be happy that I am only a little wind and not the storm you sowed. Still you are not dead - still you have a chance - use it.

God IS a mass murderer, he drowned nearly everyone in the Flood, IN CHAPTER ONE!!!!!

He had the authority to do just that.

Sure, but be brief, and no copy&paste.

The bottom line is that we were never meant to live in a world of decay where our bodies fall apart. We were supposed to be in a place of perfection, but our rebellion cost us that perfection. Perversion happens despite what God wants, not because of it.
How do you know what god wants? And why should I be punished for something someone else did?

I know that what He created was perfect. You get punished because you are guilty as well.
So the baby that's born severely deformed and retarded is guilty of what exactly? And you call that perfect?

Do you even read what I write before erupting emotionally? What God created was perfect until we messed it up. I'll type this slowly. That means it's no longer perfect.
So god made a perfect creation and then made puny humans whom he allowed to fuck up his creation, so he got mad and punished us with deformity, disease and retardation of several forms. That's totally ridiculous and childish, lol.

Authority or not, your god is still a mass murderer, and you don't even deny it, so simply say that he's allowed to do that. Ok, we're getting somewhere. Now let's move on to the rape of the virgin and the zombie child they had...

You know what god wants you to do. The question is not the existence of god, the question is your own existence. Without the vulnerability of a form, without a soul, without the living spirit of the god created center of your life, you are nothing else than the water, the formless matter, of the flood itself.

So I'll ask again, how do I know what god wants? ...

You know it. You know exactly what gods expects you to do. Your problem is the problem which everyone else has with you too: How are you able to trust in yourself, Nazi? Not at all, isn't it? You use words like weapons. But to kill someone with words makes nothing alive.

Last edited:

You know it. You know exactly what gods expects you to do. Your problem is the problem which everyone else has with you too: How are you able to trust in yourself, Nazi? Not at all, isn't it? You use words like weapons. But to kill someone with words makes nothing alive.

So you want me to keep up with the Nazi stuff, or are you going to cut it out as well?

As for what god wants, you obviously have no fucking clue whatsoever, or does god want you to call people "Nazi" all the time?

You are an idiot, Nazi. A nearly dead idiot.

The bottom line is that we were never meant to live in a world of decay where our bodies fall apart. We were supposed to be in a place of perfection, but our rebellion cost us that perfection. Perversion happens despite what God wants, not because of it.
How do you know what god wants? And why should I be punished for something someone else did?

I know that what He created was perfect. You get punished because you are guilty as well.
So the baby that's born severely deformed and retarded is guilty of what exactly? And you call that perfect?

Do you even read what I write before erupting emotionally? What God created was perfect until we messed it up. I'll type this slowly. That means it's no longer perfect.
So god made a perfect creation and then made puny humans whom he allowed to fuck up his creation, so he got mad and punished us with deformity, disease and retardation of several forms. That's totally ridiculous and childish, lol.

Yeah, little children don't like being punished.

So you want me to keep up with the Nazi stuff, or are you going to cut it out as well?

As for what god wants, you obviously have no fucking clue whatsoever, or does god want you to call people "Nazi" all the time?

You convinced me with all your might that you are a Nazi - what can I say? You was successful. You won the first price in extreme idiotic behavior - called "the little Adolf".

It's childish OF GOD to do that. Or is your non-answer actually a concession?

Authority or not, your god is still a mass murderer, and you don't even deny it, so simply say that he's allowed to do that. Ok, we're getting somewhere. Now let's move on to the rape of the virgin and the zombie child they had...

At least you're coming around to admit God has authority you don't.

You convinced me with all your might that you are a Nazi - what can I say? You was successful. You won the first price in extreme idiotic behavior - called "the little Adolf".

Hey, at least you didn't dispute the fact that you don't know what god wants. Carry on, you sad little kraut.

No, it's ok, I get that, god has more power than I do. But at least you acknowledge that your god is a mass murderer and uses his power for evil, like murder and rape.

If you don't see it then let me tell it to you: He has you now exactly in the position, where he likes to have you - before he will bring you in a concentration camp, because he likes to punish you. You should not underestimate your enemies.

You are by the way right and wrong the same time. God gives no one a burden, who is not able to carry this burden too. So the people with the greatest burden are often also the greatest human beings too. And it existed also a punishment which lead to the flood (which is by way also able to be in the future, although we think normally it is in the past).

But what do you call now "to punish" is only a consequence of the laws of the creation. Example: We would need a power which is able to destroy the sun, when we like to explore the universe. But what will we do with this power? Progress is not a one way road in only one direction. Will Noah come back with starship "Arch" to help us when we will reach this level of human evolvement?

And why do I say so now? Flow your thoughts now new again?

Last edited:

No, it's ok, I get that, god has more power than I do. But at least you acknowledge that your god is a mass murderer and uses his power for evil, like murder and rape.

Idiot.

Hey, at least you didn't dispute the fact that you don't know what god wants. Carry on, you sad little kraut.

no comment

It's childish OF GOD to do that. Or is your non-answer actually a concession?

You have no more standing to accuse God than does a three year old throwing a tantrum because he can't have a treat he saw in a store can accuse his parents. For the record, not childish at all. Sin is serious business, as everyone will find out.

I do not. That is your thought, not mine.

Forum List

Back