A few questions for the fundies

So you admit that the German people did nothing. That's called being tacitly complicit. Now you know.

What are you doing about the US bombing the shit out of the rest of this planet for decades now?
Hippocrite.

I never said: "So you admit that the German people did nothing. That's called being tacitly complicit. Now you know." It was Taz who said so to me, when I tried to show him a moment of real history.

Last edited:
Full control means having a complete grasp on reality. That's not you.

Weak.
The guy’s a Mormon, ancient submarines, golden plates, magic underwear... which by any measurement doesn’t equate to a complete grasp on reality, like the GOP.
Are you a bleeding heart liberal?

That explains everything.
Why, only Liberals can see people for what they really are?
Liberals tend to feel while conservatives tend to think.
Given how consistently wrong and hypocritical conservatives are, given their propensity for lying and logical fallacies, the notion of a ‘thinking conservative’ is indeed an oxymoron.

There’s no proof of a Heavenly Father who cares that we follow a book. You live in a fantasy world.

Ya, some soul searching about why you think an invisible beings wants us to follow a book.

Let me ask you this... do you think that all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?

Or do you believe that there are certain behaviors which naturally lead to success, peace and harmony and certain behaviors which naturally lead to disorder, chaos and failure?
This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.

Says the man who thinks that he gets to define what is "normal", instead of the vast majority of people.

What is hard for you to argue against, is the obvious truth that you are either a liar or delusional.

YOu attack religious people being irrational, AS YOU ARE BEING IRRATIONAL YOURSELF.
I'm agnostic, as I see no proof either way for or against the possibility of a god, but am willing to change my mind given real proof either way. The thinking person's position.
Religious people on the other hand believe in an invisible superbeing in another dimension that nobody has seen or been to, and who wants us to follow a book. :cuckoo:

So, you are dropping that whole "normal" line of argument?

Did you realize how utterly irrational you were being?

A real "thinking person" would admit that and try to learn from his mistake.

Sort of "dropping it" by moving on to the next line of "argument" while fully intending to come back to the "dropped one" later, is an irrational and dishonest act.

To be a rational thinking person, what you need to do is look at yourself and ask yourself what is motivating you to be dishonest and irrational.

But you won't. Because you CAN'T.
Actually, if you like, religious people are deluded and living in a fantasy world which today, is STANDARD behavior. Nobody would consider that "normal", because let's face it, it's not.

If by "nobody" you mean "everyone" who understands standard english and common concepts.

The fact that you disagree with religious people is utterly irrelevant to the conversation we are having about "normal".

What you are doing is demonstrating your own version of irrationality.
If it's "normal" to be religious, then it's "normal" for Muslims to chop off a thief's hand. Ummm... no, not normal.

All human beings, latest since human beings are enculturated and started to be civilized are always religious too. You are only living in the illusion to believe not to believe, that's all. I guess Christians are much more experienced in all questions of belief.

"To chop off a thief's hand" for example is much more harmless than "to hang a horse thief". Death penalty today is for example a crime, if we respect the natural god given human rights. There's no need for death penalty any longer. It is not an official crime in the USA, because the laws of the USA produce this crime. A law is from an imperial point of view only this what people are writing on pieces of paper. But this says nothing about the quality of laws. You like to give all people your laws. Fanatic Muslims try to give all people their laws and so on.
"To chop off a hand" is also an impossible punishment if someone understands that all and every human being is created as a child of god. Who likes to go to god in the end of all time and tell him "I have cut off the hand of your child" or "I poisoned your child"?
In democracies the people have to decide about the laws they are using. But this means also the people have to learn a lot, if they like to keep the balance between laws and real justice. And to learn something means not to call other people idiots, because they don't share the own form of belief.

Last edited:
So you admit that the German people did nothing. That's called being tacitly complicit. Now you know.

What are you doing about the US bombing the shit out of the rest of this planet for decades now?
Hippocrite.

Again: It was Taz who said to me "So you admit that the German people did nothing. That's called being tacitly complicit. Now you know." I did not say so. I know how difficult it is to live in a dictatorship. I accuse no one to be a coward or an accomplice - what doesn't mean I am a coward on my own or an accomplice of anyone.

You are by the way right with your reproach. Year by year less freedom, year by year more security. That's the situation in more and more countries of the world. Democracy - as well as economy and welfare and also the nature - suffer under all the intrigant violent ways of the world. We need other ways.

Last edited:
The vast majority of the world is a member of some religion.

America is normal in that regard.

Christianity is one of the major religions.

America, in this regard, is a normal nation.

Within America, being Christian is completely normal.

I've posted dictionary definitions that explained how this works.

At this point, you are being purposefully obtuse.
Christians aren’t a majority in the world. By your own definition it’s not normal to be a Christian. Or is it already time to move the goalposts?

Only the most dishonest type of person would pretend that the only community standards are Global Standards.

The US has over 300 million people. Plenty big enough to be considered as a unit by itself.

Your pretense otherwise is nothing but a weak rationalization of your anti-Christian Bigotry.
Sure if you Cherry pick the data, you can come up with pretty much any conclusion you choose. So Christianity is normal in a not normal country like the US. Agreed?
By any objective standard, belief in a higher power is the norm and atheism is the exception. It's been that way since the beginning of man and for good reason too.
We're not talking about the norm, but about being normal, something you clearly know nothing about.
They are interchangeable. The norm is normal and normal is the norm.

You seem mad, bro. You ok?

Actually a normal person wouldn't be taking advice from someone who hasn't accomplished diddly squat in life.

We'd end up looking like you if we did.
Again, no proof to back up your statement. No surprise there.
My proof is observing you in these conversations.
Like I said, you have no proof of anything. Please try again.

You have the proof, Taz. You can't hide from yourself.

The basis for my belief is from observing how you argue. No offense but you don't strike me as being particularly intelligent. Do you remember our discussion on global warming, taz?
We're talking about you backing up what you say with real proof, which you seem incapable of doing, you fucking retard. :lmao:
Why do I need to back it up? Don't you know your own condition?

That you are getting upset is proof enough to me.

What name did I call you, Taz?

Nice personal opinion, too bad it’s wrong.
It's a pretty widely held perception in America, Taz. I'm not alone.
Lots of idiots in the US, no, you're not alone.
Well... there are lots of liberals in this country.

There’s no proof of a Heavenly Father who cares that we follow a book. You live in a fantasy world.

Ya, some soul searching about why you think an invisible beings wants us to follow a book.

Or do you believe that there are certain behaviors which naturally lead to success, peace and harmony and certain behaviors which naturally lead to disorder, chaos and failure?
Ya, your life led to a total failure.
This is an example of what I was talking about when I wrote that you did not strike me as a particularly intelligent person.

Were you part of the Occupy movement per chance?
Nope, wrong AGAIN.

And you can't make a proper point so you call me names, which shows what a small little person you are. :cool:
What names did I call you, Taz?

I didn't have a preference either way, Taz. If you were part of the Occupy or BLM movement and denied it, you denied yourself, thus proving what you believe isn't important to you. And if you weren't part of the Occupy or BLM movement then that means there still may be hope for you yet which is a good thing too.

I win either way, bro.

The vast majority of the world is a member of some religion.

America is normal in that regard.

Christianity is one of the major religions.

America, in this regard, is a normal nation.

Within America, being Christian is completely normal.

I've posted dictionary definitions that explained how this works.

At this point, you are being purposefully obtuse.
Christians aren’t a majority in the world. By your own definition it’s not normal to be a Christian. Or is it already time to move the goalposts?

Only the most dishonest type of person would pretend that the only community standards are Global Standards.

The US has over 300 million people. Plenty big enough to be considered as a unit by itself.

Your pretense otherwise is nothing but a weak rationalization of your anti-Christian Bigotry.
Sure if you Cherry pick the data, you can come up with pretty much any conclusion you choose. So Christianity is normal in a not normal country like the US. Agreed?
By any objective standard, belief in a higher power is the norm and atheism is the exception. It's been that way since the beginning of man and for good reason too.
Wrong.

The notion of a ‘higher power’ is actually a very recent creation of man, manifesting around the advent of civilization.

Totemism was the belief system that existed for the vast majority of human history – the worship of nature and the earth, where belief in an afterlife was universal and afforded to all, a natural process independent of religious doctrine, dogma, or a ‘higher power.’

Indeed theism/deism is the aberration.
Don't kid yourself, the argument over the existence of God or a higher power or a Creator is as old as man.

The guy’s a Mormon, ancient submarines, golden plates, magic underwear... which by any measurement doesn’t equate to a complete grasp on reality, like the GOP.

Given how consistently wrong and hypocritical conservatives are, given their propensity for lying and logical fallacies, the notion of a ‘thinking conservative’ is indeed an oxymoron.
Can you give me an example of the hypocrisies, lying and logical fallacies that you just waved your arms over?

Because that sounded a lot like rhetoric. All fur coat and no knickers.

This fails as a false dilemma fallacy.
How so, Clay?

Are you telling me that you don't believe that two people who behave virtuously towards each other will always have a better relationship than two people who behave without virtue?

We're not talking about the norm, but about being normal, something you clearly know nothing about.
They are interchangeable. The norm is normal and normal is the norm.

You seem mad, bro. You ok?
Talking with a smug doofus is always trying, as you missed the point again.

Again, no proof to back up your statement. No surprise there.
My proof is observing you in these conversations.
Like I said, you have no proof of anything. Please try again.

You have the proof, Taz. You can't hide from yourself.

The basis for my belief is from observing how you argue. No offense but you don't strike me as being particularly intelligent. Do you remember our discussion on global warming, taz?
We're talking about you backing up what you say with real proof, which you seem incapable of doing, you fucking retard. :lmao:
Why do I need to back it up? Don't you know your own condition?

That you are getting upset is proof enough to me.

What name did I call you, Taz?
You're off point, as usual.

Nice personal opinion, too bad it’s wrong.
It's a pretty widely held perception in America, Taz. I'm not alone.
Lots of idiots in the US, no, you're not alone.
Well... there are lots of liberals in this country.
I'm not one of them, I'm a Libertarian.

This is an example of what I was talking about when I wrote that you did not strike me as a particularly intelligent person.

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

And you can't make a proper point so you call me names, which shows what a small little person you are. :cool:

I didn't have a preference either way, Taz. If you were part of the Occupy or BLM movement and denied it, you denied yourself, thus proving what you believe isn't important to you. And if you weren't part of the Occupy or BLM movement then that means there still may be hope for you yet which is a good thing too.

I win either way, bro.
You win only in your fantasy world, because in the real world, you ain't got shit. bro.

Wrong.

The notion of a ‘higher power’ is actually a very recent creation of man, manifesting around the advent of civilization.

Totemism was the belief system that existed for the vast majority of human history – the worship of nature and the earth, where belief in an afterlife was universal and afforded to all, a natural process independent of religious doctrine, dogma, or a ‘higher power.’

Indeed theism/deism is the aberration.
Don't kid yourself, the argument over the existence of God or a higher power or a Creator is as old as man.
And dingbat was run out of the religious forum at least once already with his nonsensical theories.

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

I win either way, bro.
You win only in your fantasy world, because in the real world, you ain't got shit. bro.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

I win either way, bro.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
I think you're in the wrong thread. Please try again.

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

I win either way, bro.

I think you're in the wrong thread. Please try again.

lol...Try what?

I know that you have noticed the strange and deeply disturbing behavior of those who have the audacity to speak for a God that they have never seen or heard a word from in their entire lives as if they had a 'personal' relationship with him and knew all about him......

Now you know why....

Forum List

Back