A few questions for the fundies

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

And you can't make a proper point so you call me names, which shows what a small little person you are. :cool:
What names did I call you, Taz?

I didn't have a preference either way, Taz. If you were part of the Occupy or BLM movement and denied it, you denied yourself, thus proving what you believe isn't important to you. And if you weren't part of the Occupy or BLM movement then that means there still may be hope for you yet which is a good thing too.

I win either way, bro.
You win only in your fantasy world, because in the real world, you ain't got shit. bro.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
I think you're in the wrong thread. Please try again.

lol...Try what?

I know that you have noticed the strange and deeply disturbing behavior of those who have the audacity to speak for a God that they have never seen or heard a word from in their entire lives as if they knew all about him......

Now you know why....
Now I know why? Because you all enjoy living in a fantasy world because reality doesn't appeal to you?

And that quote of yours seems like a pretty bizarre thing for the Lords of Hosts, Pat Sajak, to say. What up with that?

I didn't have a preference either way, Taz. If you were part of the Occupy or BLM movement and denied it, you denied yourself, thus proving what you believe isn't important to you. And if you weren't part of the Occupy or BLM movement then that means there still may be hope for you yet which is a good thing too.

I win either way, bro.
You win only in your fantasy world, because in the real world, you ain't got shit. bro.

"This, he told me, is the curse which goes out over all the land; for by the writing on one side every thief shall be swept clean away and by the writing on the other side every perjurer shall be swept clean away. I have sent it out the Lord of Hosts has said, and it will enter the house of the thief and the house of the man who has perjured himself in my name. It shall stay inside that house and demolish it, timbers and stones and all."
I think you're in the wrong thread. Please try again.

lol...Try what?

I know that you have noticed the strange and deeply disturbing behavior of those who have the audacity to speak for a God that they have never seen or heard a word from in their entire lives as if they knew all about him......

Now you know why....
Now I know why? Because you all enjoy living in a fantasy world because reality doesn't appeal to you?

And that quote of yours seems like a pretty bizarre thing for the Lords of Hosts, Pat Sajak, to say. What up with that?

Haven't you noticed that everyone who presumes to speak for God without ever hearing from God or having been given anything to say from God has departed from sanity into some confused alternate universe where virgins have babies, dead people crawl out of their graves, and demons and devils are everywhere relentlessly torturing them day and night trying to steal their soul with those pesky reminders about facts? Meanwhile the world is about to end and Jesus is coming ANY MINUTE , and will surely find them doing despicable things.

Such stress! Can you imagine?

Doesn't it seem like they have been banished from reality, the land of the living, and are on a self-aggrandizing descent into oblivion saying and doing stupid things that only fuel the fires that they are flailing about in?

The truth is by far more disturbing and bizarre than any fairy tale ever imagined.

"They pay no heed to the real hidden meanings of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore…They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them, and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events."

Last edited:
The guy’s a Mormon, ancient submarines, golden plates, magic underwear... which by any measurement doesn’t equate to a complete grasp on reality, like the GOP.
Are you a bleeding heart liberal?

That explains everything.
Why, only Liberals can see people for what they really are?
Liberals tend to feel while conservatives tend to think.
Given how consistently wrong and hypocritical conservatives are, given their propensity for lying and logical fallacies, the notion of a ‘thinking conservative’ is indeed an oxymoron.

Wow. And without a hint of irony.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a potted plant.

Only the most dishonest type of person would pretend that the only community standards are Global Standards.

The US has over 300 million people. Plenty big enough to be considered as a unit by itself.

Your pretense otherwise is nothing but a weak rationalization of your anti-Christian Bigotry.
Sure if you Cherry pick the data, you can come up with pretty much any conclusion you choose. So Christianity is normal in a not normal country like the US. Agreed?
By any objective standard, belief in a higher power is the norm and atheism is the exception. It's been that way since the beginning of man and for good reason too.
We're not talking about the norm, but about being normal, something you clearly know nothing about.
They are interchangeable. The norm is normal and normal is the norm.

You seem mad, bro. You ok?
Talking with a smug doofus is always trying, as you missed the point again.
Your behavior says otherwise, Taz.

I didn't miss your point, Taz. I refuted it.

The only smug doofus I am aware of is the one going around calling others smug doofuses.

My proof is observing you in these conversations.
Like I said, you have no proof of anything. Please try again.

You have the proof, Taz. You can't hide from yourself.

The basis for my belief is from observing how you argue. No offense but you don't strike me as being particularly intelligent. Do you remember our discussion on global warming, taz?
We're talking about you backing up what you say with real proof, which you seem incapable of doing, you fucking retard. :lmao:
Why do I need to back it up? Don't you know your own condition?

That you are getting upset is proof enough to me.

What name did I call you, Taz?
You're off point, as usual.
How so, Taz?

My basis for thinking you are someone who has accomplished little in life is directly related to how you treat other people. I don't know anyone in life who has made being a jerk towards others a profitable behavior. Or maybe you have never heard the expression what goes around comes around.

I see you couldn't tell me what names I called you. That's because when you went back to look you couldn't find any. Which is more proof that your default position is emotion and not analytics. You felt I was insulting you but when you went back and looked for it, you realized that I hadn't insulted you at all.

Last edited:
Sure if you Cherry pick the data, you can come up with pretty much any conclusion you choose. So Christianity is normal in a not normal country like the US. Agreed?
By any objective standard, belief in a higher power is the norm and atheism is the exception. It's been that way since the beginning of man and for good reason too.
We're not talking about the norm, but about being normal, something you clearly know nothing about.

The only smug doofus I am aware of is the one going around calling others smug doofuses.
Go back to reading the bible, it’s all you can handle.

Like I said, you have no proof of anything. Please try again.

You have the proof, Taz. You can't hide from yourself.

The basis for my belief is from observing how you argue. No offense but you don't strike me as being particularly intelligent. Do you remember our discussion on global warming, taz?
We're talking about you backing up what you say with real proof, which you seem incapable of doing, you fucking retard. :lmao:
Why do I need to back it up? Don't you know your own condition?

That you are getting upset is proof enough to me.

What name did I call you, Taz?
You're off point, as usual.
How so, Taz?

My basis for thinking you are someone who has accomplished little in life is directly related to how you treat other people. I don't know anyone in life who has made being a jerk towards others a profitable behavior. Or maybe you have never heard the expression what goes around comes around.
Then you must be one broke ass pimp wannabe.

Liberals tend to feel while conservatives tend to think.
Nice personal opinion, too bad it’s wrong.
It's a pretty widely held perception in America, Taz. I'm not alone.
Lots of idiots in the US, no, you're not alone.
Well... there are lots of liberals in this country.
I'm not one of them, I'm a Libertarian.
Libertarians are leftist discards, dude. They are worse than liberals. Here's what Ayn Rand had to say about them...
All kinds of people today call themselves “libertarians,” especially something calling itself the New Right, which consists of hippies, except that they’re anarchists instead of collectivists. But of course, anarchists are collectivists. Capitalism is the one system that requires absolute objective law, yet they want to combine capitalism and anarchism. That is worse than anything the New Left has proposed. It’s a mockery of philosophy and ideology. They sling slogans and try to ride on two bandwagons. They want to be hippies, but don’t want to preach collectivism, because those jobs are already taken. But anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism. I could deal with a Marxist with a greater chance of reaching some kind of understanding, and with much greater respect. The anarchist is the scum of the intellectual world of the left, which has given them up. So the right picks up another leftist discard. That’s the Libertarian movement. Ayn Rand

Let me ask you this... do you think that all behaviors lead to equal outcomes?

Or do you believe that there are certain behaviors which naturally lead to success, peace and harmony and certain behaviors which naturally lead to disorder, chaos and failure?
Ya, your life led to a total failure.
This is an example of what I was talking about when I wrote that you did not strike me as a particularly intelligent person.

Were you part of the Occupy movement per chance?
Nope, wrong AGAIN.

And you can't make a proper point so you call me names, which shows what a small little person you are. :cool:

I win either way, bro.
No. I win because I don't have a preference for an outcome. :smile:

And because I think you denied yourself. :wink:

Only the most dishonest type of person would pretend that the only community standards are Global Standards.

The US has over 300 million people. Plenty big enough to be considered as a unit by itself.

Your pretense otherwise is nothing but a weak rationalization of your anti-Christian Bigotry.
Wrong.

The notion of a ‘higher power’ is actually a very recent creation of man, manifesting around the advent of civilization.

Totemism was the belief system that existed for the vast majority of human history – the worship of nature and the earth, where belief in an afterlife was universal and afforded to all, a natural process independent of religious doctrine, dogma, or a ‘higher power.’

Indeed theism/deism is the aberration.
Don't kid yourself, the argument over the existence of God or a higher power or a Creator is as old as man.
And dingbat was run out of the religious forum at least once already with his nonsensical theories.
I don't recall that, bro.

My beliefs are rock solid too.

That's why you guys get so flustered. You have a preference for an outcome but lack the means to achieve it.

I prefer having in-depth discussions with you. :smile:

I think we both know who is getting handled, amirite?

Nice personal opinion, too bad it’s wrong.
Libertarians are leftist discards, dude. They are worse than liberals. Here's what Ayn Rand had to say about them...
All kinds of people today call themselves “libertarians,” especially something calling itself the New Right, which consists of hippies, except that they’re anarchists instead of collectivists. But of course, anarchists are collectivists. Capitalism is the one system that requires absolute objective law, yet they want to combine capitalism and anarchism. That is worse than anything the New Left has proposed. It’s a mockery of philosophy and ideology. They sling slogans and try to ride on two bandwagons. They want to be hippies, but don’t want to preach collectivism, because those jobs are already taken. But anarchism is a logical outgrowth of the anti-intellectual side of collectivism. I could deal with a Marxist with a greater chance of reaching some kind of understanding, and with much greater respect. The anarchist is the scum of the intellectual world of the left, which has given them up. So the right picks up another leftist discard. That’s the Libertarian movement. Ayn Rand
So you and Ayn Rand can't deal with Libertarians. So what does that matter anyways?

Ya, your life led to a total failure.
This is an example of what I was talking about when I wrote that you did not strike me as a particularly intelligent person.

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

I win either way, bro.

I NEVER deny myself, life is one big non-stop buffet. So you just lost again. But I know, that's a win in your world. Good going!

Wrong.

The notion of a ‘higher power’ is actually a very recent creation of man, manifesting around the advent of civilization.

Totemism was the belief system that existed for the vast majority of human history – the worship of nature and the earth, where belief in an afterlife was universal and afforded to all, a natural process independent of religious doctrine, dogma, or a ‘higher power.’

Don't kid yourself, the argument over the existence of God or a higher power or a Creator is as old as man.
And dingbat was run out of the religious forum at least once already with his nonsensical theories.

That's why you guys get so flustered. You have a preference for an outcome but lack the means to achieve it.
So what outcome is my preference? :popcorn:

So you and Ayn Rand can't deal with Libertarians. So what does that matter anyways?

Anarchists aren't that hard to deal with. Just turn the water canon on the occupiers, amirite?

I like to know who I am talking to, bro. Take it easy.

So, your a big believer in amorality and moral relativity. Who knew?

Actually, I did.

Nope, wrong AGAIN.

I win either way, bro.

I NEVER deny myself, life is one big non-stop buffet. So you just lost again. But I know, that's a win in your world. Good going!
uh huh

Wrong.

So what outcome is my preference? :popcorn:
To not be made to look stupid.

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

As for who is getting handled, you can't even handle yourself, no matter how many time a day you try.

Anarchists aren't that hard to deal with. Just turn the water canon on the occupiers, amirite?

I like to know who I am talking to, bro. Take it easy.

So, your a big believer in amorality and moral relativity. Who knew?

Actually, I did.
I don't think that you know what the Libertarian Party even stands for.

So how did Noah get kangaroos from Australia and back again?

As for who is getting handled, you can't even handle yourself, no matter how many time a day you try.
You do understand what allegorical means, right?

Help me help you to not look so stupid, Taz.

Forum List

Back