A fight with a 14 year old and a 19 year old in the street

BoxerAce

Rookie
Nov 10, 2017
I took a bus to the post office to sign a change of address...
I walk in, and go to the counter and take care of my business.
Afterwards, I walk out and I stick my ticket in my wallet.
As I was putting my wallet back in my pocket, I trip over a rock about 6 inches across and about 2 inches thick.
I pick it up, and kept in my hand.

I was on my way to the social security office to change my address and telephone number with them next.

About three quarters of the way to the social security office, a couple of teenagers in a Honda coupe, just an old beat up piece of shit car...
The scream at me through the window.

I manage to hit their car with the rock that I had in my hand.

They swing back around, one of them punches me in the face.

I said to him...

That tickled boy... what did you expect me to do ? go down like some disabled old man from the hippie generation that you undoubtedly make your living by also assaulting ?

Then I laughed at him...
And then I said... come on, stick me... let one go that sticks to me, come on... hit me, don't tickle me.

He got an angry face, said alright.... then he punched me in the stomach.

And I said...

Is that all you got ? you ain't got nothing boy... your A game needs to get better boy...

Come on, this is how you throw a punch... this is a punch boy...
And I grabbed him by the throat, and broke his jaw in two places... then threw him into the car.

The 19 year old driver gets out of the car.... he said, how about you have a fuckin' go at me old man...

And I said no problem...

I picked him up and slammed him onto the road, then I punched him in the head about 5 times...
And kept on walking.

As I was putting my wallet back in my pocket, I trip over a rock about 6 inches across and about 2 inches thick.

I was on my way to the social security office to change my address and telephone number with them next.

About three quarters of the way to the social security office, a couple of teenagers in a Honda coupe, just an old beat up piece of shit car...

I said to him...

That tickled boy... what did you expect me to do ? go down like some disabled old man from the hippie generation that you undoubtedly make your living by also assaulting ?

Then I laughed at him...
And then I said... come on, stick me... let one go that sticks to me, come on... hit me, don't tickle me.

And I said...

Is that all you got ? you ain't got nothing boy... your A game needs to get better boy...

And I grabbed him by the throat, and broke his jaw in two places... then threw him into the car.

The 19 year old driver gets out of the car.... he said, how about you have a fuckin' go at me old man...

And I said no problem...

I picked him up and slammed him onto the road, then I punched him in the head about 5 times...
And kept on walking.
When you woke up did you have any bruises? I heard that people sometimes bear the physical manifestations of their dreams upon awakening.

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
When you woke up did you have any bruises? I heard that people sometimes bear the physical manifestations of their dreams upon awakening.

Suck my Dick faggot

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.

Suck my Dick faggot
Why would you demand I engage in homosexual behavior with you? I have no issue with you being gay and I also support your right to gay marriage but I am a heterosexual male. Thanks but no thanks.

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.

Suck my Dick faggot
Why would you demand I engage in homosexual behavior with you? I have no issue with you being gay and I also support your right to gay marriage but I am a heterosexual male. Thanks but no thanks.

What's the matter ?
Passed off because your beloved teenage assholes can't take a grown man ?
Fuck you

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.

Suck my Dick faggot

What's the matter ?
Passed off because your beloved teenage assholes can't take a grown man ?
Fuck you
Nothing is the matter.
Passed off? Did you mean you were passed out?
Again thanks but no thanks. I dont like men. You seem like one of those aggressive gays that wont take no for an answer.

OK. Cool. You don't live in Latin America. The 53 year old dude that is coming with his 15 year old kid----6am. Will rip your head off and shit down the tube.NO The kid---not Ronnie
Keep dreaming.............
Pura Vida mae.....

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
Wait...so these kids told you their ages before attacking you?

I really don't mind lies that much as long as they aren't as stupid as this one. Are you a Furby sock?

Sock alert. Sock alert! My sock sensors are going off the charts!

I smell rancid bacon. And it ain't from the OP either.:D

In before the possible move to the cesspit!

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
You are no doubt as execrable as the monstrous lies you tell, but your story has a certain "Confederacy of Dunces" charm to it. If it hadn't been for the bit about sticking your ticket in your wallet, I might have fallen for it. No one but a slobbering pervert or hapless Baptist would keep a bus ticket he already used.

We are all so intimidated yet impressed at the same time. This guy is truly an awesome dude.

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
You are no doubt as execrable as the monstrous lies you tell, but your story has a certain "Confederacy of Dunces" charm to it. If it hadn't been for the bit about sticking your ticket in your wallet, I might have fallen for it. No one but a slobbering pervert or hapless Baptist would keep a bus ticket he already used.

What did it for me was picking up and carrying the rock that he tripped over. Was he going to keep it as a reminder? Was he going to give it to the Social Security office for a paperweight? Was he going to take it home and paint a rainbow on it? Did he look at it and feel a kinship? An equal? His twin?
Why was he carrying around a rock in his hand? Crazy people carry rocks around. Have you ever carried a rock around town?

Last edited:

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.

What did it for me was picking up and carrying the rock that he tripped over. Was he going to keep it as a reminder? Was he going to give it to the Social Security office for a paperweight? Was he going to take it home and paint a rainbow on it? Did he look at it and feel a kinship? An equal? His twin?
Why was he carrying around a rock in his hand? Crazy people carry rocks around. Have you ever carried a rock around town?
"Have you ever carried a rock around town?"

Nah. I always smoked it before I could take two steps.

you threw a rock at some teens b/c they yelled at you?

hope those kids call the cops and have you arrested.

or get your meds changed

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
So some dumb teens do something stupid but harmless to you and you retaliate by attacking them with a good-sized rock capable of severely harming or killing someone.

Rather than wasting your time with your macho story telling in here get some professional help before you do hurt someone. Jackass!

I said to him...

Then I laughed at him...

And I said...

And I said no problem...

And kept on walking.
Cool story brah!

Who's kid are you going to beat up tomorrow?

Forum List

Back