A hefty dose of "irony," anyone???

The tree is poisoned if one of it's roots is poisoned.

As I said above, release the minority report as well, it should be a hoot.

The tree is poisoned if one of it's roots is poisoned.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

The minority memo only gives expanded background from the affidavit that provides a clearer context of the Nunes memo.

Not surprising that it's release was blocked.

And you know what's in either memo how?

You are assuming based on your own political hack biases.

You hack.

Why don't you know?
If you don't, it is you who are assuming, hack.

because they haven't been officially released yet?

Are you actually trying to keep up with this, or assuming it already happened, like those dumbass students commenting on a SOTU that hasn't happened yet?

There's plenty of reporting on the subject. We know the Nunes memo centers on the dossier and the FISA warrant issued for Page.

The minority memo, per Schiff, is just expanded background from the affidavit that gives a broader context to the Nunes memo.

Your lack of understanding is what makes this whole exercise an effective tactic for Nunes and Trump. Unfortunately they are undermining the DOJ and our Intel practices to accomplish it.

Again you are relying on reports from someone about something we don't have all the information on. Unlike you I have not decided anything about the memos yet.

In this case the proper procedures were followed, and the release is authorized.

In the other cases people were not following the rules.

Fail thread is fail.

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

All bells and whistles folks.

:SMILEW~130:

The procedure has nothing to do with the content. Procedure was followed.

Please show me how procedure was followed, because I heard that Nunes jumped over many heads... Marty this memo is going to go down as a conspiracy because there are no facts to back it up..

Congress via committee authorized it's release, and now it's up to the President to decide if he wants to release it.

All the heads gone over probably work for the president, and he can go over their heads as he sees fit.

You guys are just praying this isn't a J'accuse! moment.

No, I want them to release the full report and let the chips fall, probably plenty guilty on both sides all the way to Trump. This bullshit one side saying we gotcha you has to stop when the other side is just as guilty.

I doubt that is your actual intent.

And in the end the President can decide it declassify anything he wants.

Are you saying appointed civil servants can override the elected President?

You do understand that the president will be disclosing information regarding an investigation in which he is a subject, don't you? Further attempts at obstruction?

And do you understand that the accusations from Republicans is that the people investigating are also involved in creating the situation via fake documents?

If we are going to resolve this, it has to be "all in" Hell, release the minority memo as well.

What fake documents?

Trump–Russia dossier - Wikipedia

Great. What fake documents?

LOl, keep your head in the sand.

Why? Do you have an actual lawful reason whe should be removed?

He didn't recuse himself from acting in the investigation?

Acting in the investigation and being part of the committee when it votes on something are two different things.

Nunes compiled the memo.

Supposedly based on the results of the investigation. Again we don't know yet.

Which he should not be doing if recused.

Again, he recused himself from the investigation, he is still on the committee and is still entitled to not only see the results, but vote on their release to the President.

Not true Marty..

It is written by Nunes staff and I heard Nunes didn't even read it before he signed it. It is a memo without facts to back it up

Read the writing on the wall...Nunes has Trump's back and not anyone else including Americans

Why is he on a non-partisan committee when he pulls this, reminder he ran to the WH with inside stuff a few months back on his own without even telling the republicans on the committee .. The little wimp Nunes career is over. While Trey Gowdy pretends that he supports Mueller ..lol..He was behind Nunes to release it..

All bells and whistles folks.

:SMILEW~130:

Please show me how procedure was followed, because I heard that Nunes jumped over many heads... Marty this memo is going to go down as a conspiracy because there are no facts to back it up..

Congress via committee authorized it's release, and now it's up to the President to decide if he wants to release it.

All the heads gone over probably work for the president, and he can go over their heads as he sees fit.

No, I want them to release the full report and let the chips fall, probably plenty guilty on both sides all the way to Trump. This bullshit one side saying we gotcha you has to stop when the other side is just as guilty.

That very much is my actual intent. Why not? Right wants a little memo released to make the other side look bad, release the whole report and make both sides look bad and let's get to the bottom of all this shit. I think we need to know who are the guilty ones in our government even if it leads to the Pres, past Pres's, high government officials and the like. Wouldn't you like to know?

The difference between "sensitive and confidential" and "National security"? Figure it out. The true irony is that the left didn't even blink when Bill Clinton's National security adviser, Sandy Berger, became a thief stealing documents from the National Archives and sticking them down his pants and in his socks. The liberal media wasn't even concerned about what he stole.

Yes, the Nunes tree.

The minority memo only gives expanded background from the affidavit that provides a clearer context of the Nunes memo.

Not surprising that it's release was blocked.

And you know what's in either memo how?

You are assuming based on your own political hack biases.

You hack.

Why don't you know?
If you don't, it is you who are assuming, hack.

because they haven't been officially released yet?

Are you actually trying to keep up with this, or assuming it already happened, like those dumbass students commenting on a SOTU that hasn't happened yet?

There's plenty of reporting on the subject. We know the Nunes memo centers on the dossier and the FISA warrant issued for Page.

The minority memo, per Schiff, is just expanded background from the affidavit that gives a broader context to the Nunes memo.

Your lack of understanding is what makes this whole exercise an effective tactic for Nunes and Trump. Unfortunately they are undermining the DOJ and our Intel practices to accomplish it.

Again you are relying on reports from someone about something we don't have all the information on. Unlike you I have not decided anything about the memos yet.

Again you are relying on reports from someone about something we don't have all the information on.

No, I'm relying on statements made by the actual committee members in several interviews. I don't imagine that you ever see those though.

You do understand that the president will be disclosing information regarding an investigation in which he is a subject, don't you? Further attempts at obstruction?

And do you understand that the accusations from Republicans is that the people investigating are also involved in creating the situation via fake documents?

If we are going to resolve this, it has to be "all in" Hell, release the minority memo as well.

What fake documents?

At least I'm grounded and not floating on hopeful narratives.

He didn't recuse himself from acting in the investigation?

Acting in the investigation and being part of the committee when it votes on something are two different things.

Nunes compiled the memo.

Again, he recused himself from the investigation, he is still on the committee and is still entitled to not only see the results, but vote on their release to the President.

He did more than vote, liar.

He compiled the memo.

Sessions is recused and won't even make a public comment on the subject let alone compile memos.

That very much is my actual intent. Why not? Right wants a little memo released to make the other side look bad, release the whole report and make both sides look bad and let's get to the bottom of all this shit. I think we need to know who are the guilty ones in our government even if it leads to the Pres, past Pres's, high government officials and the like. Wouldn't you like to know?

What I know is the left and the establishment will do anything to either get Trump out of office, or neuter him.

Nunes compiled the memo.

He compiled the memo.

Sessions is recused and won't even make a public comment on the subject let alone compile memos.

Compiled from information from the investigation in which he recused himself.

What fake documents?

At least I'm grounded and not floating on hopeful narratives.

That's fucking hilarious.

A tangential bit of "irony" is also the coincidence that the release of this memo coincides with the probably even more important bit of news that Trump has followed Putin's wishes to NOT impose the sanctions that congress wanted to impose.....lol

Nunes compiled the memo.

He compiled the memo.

Compiled from information from the investigation in which he recused himself
Exactly. Why is he compiling anything regarding an investigation from which he is supposed to be recused?

He compiled the memo.

Exactly. Why is he compiling anything regarding an investigation from which he is supposed to be recused?

Again, he recused himself from the investigation part, he is still part of the committee and thus can still work on the information as presented.

He compiled the memo.

Again, he recused himself from the investigation part, he is still part of the committee and thus can still work on the information as presented.

No.

Recusal means he has nothing at all to do with it. The most he should do is sign off on anything needing his signature as committee chair.

The DOJ works for the President. If he authorizes it he overrides them.

WRONG........The DOJ works for the American public....Most DOJ workers took an oath to the Constitution and NOT to Trump's fat ass.

The DOJ works for the President, as part of the executive branch.

The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America
. all agencies that work for the President are merely delegation of the power he holds.

Forum List

Back