A lot of Atheist and agnostics just don't get it

Nothing was changed from the beliefs of the early Christians. Your problem is with the beliefs of the early Christians.

are you claiming that events described in the NT surrounding the life of
Jesus and describing his words and actions are FACTUAL and in accordance with writings of eyewitnesses?. -------all faithfully and accurately just RECORDED?
As to "beliefs"------kinda subjective
I believe they are.

Eye witnesses? Some.

I don't. too PRO-ROMAN
I'm OK with that. I'm just happy you love God. You can't go wrong with that.
What if the real god punishes stupidity and ignorance and gullible people?
Then there would be no democrats

the history of christianity, their false religion to the present day -

View attachment 269560

without remorse and perpetuated by intransigent disregard for the truth.

Love your neighbor as yourself

good advice ...

View attachment 269644

fallacies of the christian religion and their practical effects have reined for centuries, as hollow words similar to yours.

the triumph of good, a constant is the goal however accomplished.

Funny how you ignore the Christians eaten by lions...………………..

Dumb shit

q23.jpg
Funny how you ignore the Christians eaten by lions...……………….Dumb shit.

they were not christians, they were the true believers in the religion of antiquity, dumb ass, the religion of the 1st century - you people took 4 centuries to rewrite the religion for the executioners to become one yourself, the church of the roman empire - and you have been persecuting and victimizing the innocent ever since. suck boy.
You keep saying it was rewritten.

What exactly was rewritten? From what to what?

the religion - specific nuances ... forgeries.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

jesus did not say everyone is a sinner, follow him (ceasar) - only a conclusion of a messiah would be appropriate at their death not that they would return as the god, specifically, the Almighty ...

the 1st century events were a reiteration of the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - the travails of noah - the triumph of good vs evil. the manner for admission to the Everlasting.

EDIT: * I mistook the reply was from Frannie - bing is duplicitous and aware of the above explanation, a bore that has no legitimate responses of note. a gluttonous denier of history.

Last edited:
Nothing was changed from the beliefs of the early Christians. Your problem is with the beliefs of the early Christians.

Jesus and describing his words and actions are FACTUAL and in accordance with writings of eyewitnesses?. -------all faithfully and accurately just RECORDED?
I believe they are.

Eye witnesses? Some.

I don't. too PRO-ROMAN
What if the real god punishes stupidity and ignorance and gullible people?
Only time will tell. In the meantime we will reap what we sow.

I believe they are.

Eye witnesses? Some.

I don't. too PRO-ROMAN

not all that fond of the propaganda of DA HOLEY ROMAN EMPIRE
I can live with that too.

good advice ...

View attachment 269644

fallacies of the christian religion and their practical effects have reined for centuries, as hollow words similar to yours.

Dumb shit

q23.jpg

they were not christians, they were the true believers in the religion of antiquity, dumb ass, the religion of the 1st century - you people took 4 centuries to rewrite the religion for the executioners to become one yourself, the church of the roman empire - and you have been persecuting and victimizing the innocent ever since. suck boy.

Christianity in the 4th century was dominated in its early stage by Constantine the great and the First Council of Nicaea of 325, which was the beginning of the period of the First seven Ecumenical Councils (325–787), and in its late stage by the Edict of Thessalonica of 380, which made Nicene Christianity the state church of the Roman Empire.

jesus did not say everyone is a sinner, follow him (ceasar) - only a conclusion of a messiah would be appropriate at their death not that they would return as the god, specifically, the Almighty ...

the 1st century events were a reiteration of the religion of antiquity as prescribed by the Almighty - the travails of noah - the triumph of good vs evil. the manner for admission to the Everlasting.

EDIT: * I mistook the reply was from Frannie - bing is duplicitous and aware of the above explanation, a bore that has no legitimate responses of note. a gluttonous denier of history.

Do you have any specifics?

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

When truth is diligently sought it can open doors unimaginable.

You are so right. I have recently discovered Allah and the Nation of Islam. I couldn't be happier. Ah praise be allah. Allah Akbar! Asalakum salam.

Congratulations.

Do you see how long it's been since I have visited the religious section? You guys bore me. I'm not obsessed like you.

I can live with that too. :lol:

It appears from all that they post here that they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

When truth is diligently sought it can open doors unimaginable.

You are so right. I have recently discovered Allah and the Nation of Islam. I couldn't be happier. Ah praise be allah. Allah Akbar! Asalakum salam.

Congratulations.

Do you see how long it's been since I have visited the religious section? You guys bore me. I'm not obsessed like you.

I can live with that too. :lol:

Especially when you already have leprosy. :highfive:

good advice ...

View attachment 269644

Dumb shit

q23.jpg

"they were MUSLIM'S" -

upload_2019-7-17_20-5-10.jpeg

bing the holocaust denier ...

Christianity has been the greatest force for good in the history of mankind.

and your love is well recorded.

Dumb shit

q23.jpg

"they were MUSLIM'S" -

View attachment 269826

They were Muslims? That’s your specifics?

:rofl:

"they were MUSLIM'S" -

View attachment 269826

So dingbat, did the Holocaust happen?

"they were MUSLIM'S" -

View attachment 269826

upload_2019-7-18_8-51-40.jpeg

"They are Muslims"

bing, the racist, bigot denier ... the church of the roman empire, christian bible - throughout history, uninterrupted.

which century is your favorite bing ...

they cannot perceive the Spirit that calls forth, comforts and keeps those who remain in faith and believe.

There's Rajneeshee preaching everybody outside his narrow cult to be atheist or agnostic, which is more or less a situational thing, because either there's no God in any of this pseudo-religious hyper-spiritual babble, or people don't have a clue what you're talkning about.
A lot of people have a difficult time realizing or accepting that there are governing spirits for humankind. Some know there are spirituals things but they are of the world/carnal mindsets so they desire to or think that they alone can control it.

A more important question is did it really happen. Did God literally command Abraham to kill his son and then stop him from doing it.

Ok. Did he?
You keep repeating yourself but fail to see as you apparently either do not want to or would rather ignore the portions of the book which perfectly explain that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is of the spiritual realm. It is a normal flawed precept humans in general have if they either do not look for the Spirit of God or would rather ignore that God exist and is in control whether they like it or not.

John 3:3 -3:8

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Isaac is the spiritual son of Sarah and Abraham in old age/a period of time/ certain maturity.
The amazing name Isaac: meaning and etymology
Meaning
Laughter, He Will Laugh
Etymology
From the verbs צחק (sahaq) and שחק (sahaq), to laugh or make fun.

You think slavery doesn't currently exist?
Red herring, strawman,non sequitur. I did not say or imply it doesnt exist. But only a dishonest actor would ignore the difference in its prevalence in western society between now and the year 1800. And only a very dishonest person would also then ignore the reform that has occured to produce this difference.

Hint: the bible did not change.

A more important question is did it really happen. Did God literally command Abraham to kill his son and then stop him from doing it.

Ok. Did he?
You keep repeating yourself but fail to see as you apparently either do not want to or would rather ignore the portions of the book which perfectly explain that which is flesh is flesh and that which is spirit is of the spiritual realm. It is a normal flawed precept humans in general have if they either do not look for the Spirit of God or would rather ignore that God exist and is in control whether they like it or not.

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?

Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

Isaac is the spiritual son of Sarah and Abraham in old age/a period of time/ certain maturity.
Meaning
Laughter, He Will Laugh
Etymology

That has nothing to do with the topic. So let me see if I can put this as simply as possible. The Bible said that God instructed Abraham to kill his only son in an act of human sacrifice. That makes God an ass. That he told him after not to do it does not change the fact that he was an ass. If you wish to worship an ass, that is certainly your choice. My only point is that I, for the life of me, do not get why you would choose to do so.

Red herring, strawman,non sequitur. I did not say or imply it doesnt exist. But only a dishonest actor would ignore the difference in its prevalence in western society between now and the year 1800. And only a very dishonest person would also then ignore the reform that has occured to produce this difference.

True. The Bible did not change. Society changed. Thus it is the society - the people - which causes all the pain. Not whatever book happens to be in vogue.

True. The Bible did not change. Society changed. Thus it is the society - the people - which causes all the pain. Not whatever book happens to be in vogue.
No, that's too simpleminded a way of looking at it. In reality, better ideas replaced worse ideas. So, of course, some blame must be placed on the bad ideas. If nothing more than simply pointing at them and saying why they are bad, then offering better alternatives. So yes, one is correct, both intellectually and morally, to point at the mountain of bad ideas that is iron aged religion, and saying "here is a better idea". And anyone not willing to do that is in the way of reform.

The same goes for culture, which is just a set of ideas. We have to be able to point at western liberal culture and admit how far suoerior it is to the bad culture in Islamic countries (we can get more specific, if you like). If some kind of "PC limiter" prevents you from doing this and even compels you to refuse to admit this, you are on the wrong side of morality, ethics, and history.

We seem to have no problem doing this, for instance, when comparing our current culture and institutions to 17th century england.

Last edited:

Ok. Did he?

Meaning
Laughter, He Will Laugh
Etymology

That has nothing to do with the topic. So let me see if I can put this as simply as possible. The Bible said that God instructed Abraham to kill his only son in an act of human sacrifice. That makes God an ass. That he told him after not to do it does not change the fact that he was an ass. If you wish to worship an ass, that is certainly your choice. My only point is that I, for the life of me, do not get why you would choose to do so.
It has everything to do with the topic as you are not getting it. You are claiming God required a human sacrifice when that is not the case. It is your screwed up precepts. Again flesh and spirit are different and if you cannot see or understand that you miss it all.

No, that's too simpleminded a way of looking at it. In reality, better ideas replaced worse ideas. So, of course, some blame must be placed on the bad ideas. If nothing more than simply pointing at them and saying why they are bad, then offering better alternatives. So yes, one is correct, both intellectually and morally, to point at the mountain of bad ideas that is iron aged religion, and saying "here is a better idea". And anyone not willing to do that is in the way of reform.

The same goes for culture, which is just a set of ideas. We have to be able to point at western liberal culture and admit how far suoerior it is to the bad culture in Islamic countries (we can get more specific, if you like). If some kind of "PC limiter" prevents you from doing this and even compels you to refuse to admit this, you are on the wrong side of morality, ethics, and history.

We seem to have no problem doing this, for instance, when comparing our current culture and institutions to 17th century england.

It isn't a PC limiter which prevents me from doing anything. It's an honest view of humanity. We hurt each other because we like to hurt each other. All of the rest of it is just excuses.

The problem is when you accept this reality then the "them" becomes "us" and that means "me".

Forum List

Back