A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

Gotta give you credit for the admission that liberal "news" outlets actually print fiction couched as factual. Most liberals/progressives chafe at the label "fake news." Kudos to you for the honesty.
Youre still back pedaling. Its ok but just know I know. You aren't smart enough to fool anyone. :laugh:

When i was probably 3 years old, i remember standing on a sidewalk with my grandmother next to me. A caucasian man was walking by and i looked directly up at him. That's when he took that opportunity to spit in my face. I remember it till this day. I even remember the street corner it happened on. I find it funny that you are getting so defensive over this, as if this could never happen, lmao
I don't know who you are or whether you are lying or not. But assuming you are telling the truth, and god knows how many years you are talking about or if you just an alter ego or what, again not the same thing. There are always assholes and evil people.....ONE guy spitting on you because you are black is very possible, but this isn't the same thing as a LARGE GROUP of random white people allowing a child to be attacked and doing nothing especially in this day and age. Our resident racist pimps story is bullshit.........

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?
Pursue all angles of justice. The core issue is not race…. It is an adult assaulting a child.

OK. You have me curious now. What's the backpeddling?
You thought you mattered and no one cares so you tried to say "us" instead of concentrating on the fact that I said no one cares about what you believe. :laugh:

You thought you mattered and no one cares so you tried to say "us" instead of concentrating on the fact that I said no one cares about what you believe. :laugh:
Got it. Huffington Post was printing that fiction just for ME, not for anyone else. Interesting viewpoint you have there.

Got it. Huffington Post was printing that fiction just for ME
Not at all. They don't know or even give a fuck about you, which was my point or they would have mentioned you specifically asking that you believe them. :laugh:

Police: Man spits on black child, calls him racial slur ...
Mar 03, 2018 · OVERLAND PARK, Kansas --Authorities say a man allegedly spit on a black child and called him a racial slur Monday night at a Hooters restaurant in Overland Park, Kansas. The alleged incident began...

The page cannot be found​

The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable.

Not only has it been scrubbed. . . meaning they fact checked it for authenticity?

It was yanked from the archives, if it indeed, ever even had a capture. . .. someone must have been REALLY embarrassed that they were trolled.

No URL has been captured for this domain.

The page may have been removed, had its name changed, or is just temporarily unavailable.

Not only has it been scrubbed. . . meaning they fact checked it for authenticity?

It was yanked from the archives, if it indeed, ever even had a capture. . .. someone must have been REALLY embarrassed that they were trolled.

Here you go. Some how you have the wrong URL.

The child is half Malaysian.

Not at all. They don't know or even give a fuck about you, which was my point or they would have mentioned you specifically asking that you believe them. :laugh:
Got it. Again, just curious, did they mention you in the article and asked you to believe the story?

Youre assuming there is a mental problem as in they were crazy. This is typical behavior of racists. Again note this was done safely in the presence of a female. They werent crazy enough to do it while a male was there. Dont make up excuses for behavior that was applauded not to long ago.
It IS a mental problem for anyone who thinks its ok to spit on a child and call that child a vile name. Sane people do not do that. Even if they are functioning mental people, they are still sick in the head. Period.

Got it. Again, just curious, did they mention you in the article and asked you to believe the story?
I thought we already went over this? Oh you're still trying to get the spotlight off your stupid fucking claim I see. :laugh:

I'm sure if somebody black had done this to a white person nobody would be asking for all this excess proof. The lady should have found the nearest mop handle and proceed to beat the blood out of that person. I mean if he wants to spit and thangs, make it so he spits out something important like teeth or blood.

Your problem is there are so few real cases that you idiots have had to resort to making shit up.

So yeah, we need proof.

Too bad. If you cant accept the article as proof that's only your problem.

I don't accept any claims of this nature, from anyone, with no proof.

If some white dude said you called him names and spit on him I wouldn't believe him either.

Youre still back pedaling. Its ok but just know I know. You aren't smart enough to fool anyone. :laugh:

The world has its share of stupid violent people.

I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

Forum List

Back