A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

You fucking idiot. She definitely is not African american. She looks just like the native people of southeast Asia who are just Africans that migrated long ago.
No she doesn't low IQ race baiter.

Yes she does you inbred trog.

This woman is pure Malaysian

jahaiMA.jpg

Yes she does you inbred trog.

Asslips my favorite hunter gatherer.

Let someone spit on my child or any child I am related to and their asses will be beat beyond recognition. In her case she is a female so she should have shot his bitch ass.
But if it someone else's child you go back to your pulled pork sandwich?

Here is what we know some bipolar suicidal mom, who is trying to sell a book, claims X happened at some restaurant. No evidence, no other witnesses, just more grifting. Amazing how many of these types of brown/black female grifters are with white guys, like Omar, AOC etc.

Fake stories like this are designed to excite more black savages into this

That's the goal. It was the same goal with Jussie Smollet.

Sounds like something from a Huffpost staff writer. You can tell, there's no date and the restaurant isn't even named.

No cell phone to take alleged perp's picture?
Restaurant had no camera's?
Did not call the police as spitting on someone IS a battery?

A load of fake news manure!!
Smollet, where are you?

First of all Turtleshit you didn't even take the time to read the article did you. You just jumped your racist ass in giving your racist opinion because you thought it was someone black who was spit on. See I am a black man you racist hag and if someone would have spit on one of my kids the story would be totally different, but that wouldn't have happened because racist cowards like this would have kept going had a black man been sitting there.
I got called racist again from an idiotic race pimp for pointing out the obvious bullshit in his made up story...SCORE FOR ME.

I read your story that is I why I know that it is shit and full of holes...Your story is bullshit like most all the crap that you post. Not my fault idiot.

You dear are the racist, you lie and attack all that is white as you PROJECT (its a psychological term that you should RESEARCH) your own racism upon others. Whites aren't as racist and even the racist ones aren't as ignorant as you are. SEEK help Superbad---Truth is that RACIST BLACK MEN HAVE BEEN snagged several times attacking white children, you never say anything about them, but there hasn't been cases in the recent decades where some white racist has attacked any black kids.

"You" aren't "us". Dont back pedal now. Nowhere in the article are you specifically asked to believe it.
Gotta give you credit for the admission that liberal "news" outlets actually print fiction couched as factual. Most liberals/progressives chafe at the label "fake news." Kudos to you for the honesty.

Forum List

Back