A Man Spit On My Toddler And Called Her The N-Word.

I see incidents like this frequently. Typically, the people who commit them are well known to local police (they tend to stake out the same territory).

The difference between a mentally ill racist and a stupid (but socially functional) racist is that the stupid racist are typically too cowardly to commit such acts in public unless they are protected by associates. Typically, racist outbursts from those who aren't seriously mentally ill come from gangs of men or boys, and sometimes gangs of girls. They are rarely one-on-one because even a single bystander can interfere. The gang depends on intimidation to prevent any reaction from bystanders.

The mentally ill racist doesn't fear for the potential repercussions of bystanders because they don't fear either beating or incarceration.
I never see stuff like this and I bet I'm out in public more than you are. The fact that I never see it is why I think her story is bullshit.

I never see stuff like this and I bet I'm out in public more than you are. The fact that I never see it is why I think her story is bullshit.

He's facing multiple charges.

Still reading the whole thread, but I am amazed and surprised at how many doubt the story? Why would you? Because it's superbadbru? I believed it when I first read it. I believed the lady was shocked, amazed, angry and sad all at the same time and therefore felt she was "the others", not that everyone in the restaurant saying so. I also read it as a woman, who was expressing what happened to her and her family. Not a man being Jussie.

It is IMMEDIATE doubt. Why????

It was at a local barbecue joint in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, when a tall man approached the table where I was sitting with my two daughters, 4 and 2. He lingered there long enough, just looking at us, that I’d begun to hatch an escape plan. I’d already broken into a full-blown sweat before I even realized what he’d just done: spit on my 2-year-old, his saliva landing on her thigh. He then walked away, muttering the N-word under his breath, oblivious to the inaccuracy of the insult.
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am biracial, of Malay and Indian descent. I came to the United States after falling in love and marrying my blond, blue-eyed American husband. Though I am brown and my husband white, my children, born here in America ― true blue Americans ― are neither. They have an indiscernible olive skin tone, but they are not white.

My neighbors and community voiced their silent agreement, condoning such a vile act when they offered no defense, no comfort, not even acknowledgment that it happened.

The entire restaurant, all white diners from what I could see around me, had watched the incident, avoided eye contact with me, and carried on with their lunches, glancing at us from time to time, confirming what I knew to be true already: We were the others.

I’m also treated very differently when I’m with my white husband than when I’m on my own. People have yelled at me, “Go back where you came from.” Retail assistants have followed me around stores, saying, “There is nothing here for you.” A woman at a makeup counter once denied me service, glancing past me at the white woman behind me in line, telling her she was ready, as if I were invisible. But the glob of spit that hit my daughter that day was a whole new low. I could hold it in and tolerate my pain when the aggressions were directed toward me, but it burned me in a way I hadn’t felt before to see my children subject to such indignity.

What can you say?

How do you think a person should react to something like this being done to their child?

Is that you, Jussie?

I have seen this kind of behavior in Ft Lauderdale among white seniors.

Personality characteristics of men who physically abuse ...
Men who commit domestic violence may be found among a larger pool of men with poor problem-solving skills, but in addition they appear to have borderline-antisocial personality traits, certain types of hostility, and histories of abuse as children that may predispose them to become violent with thei …

Still reading the whole thread, but I am amazed and surprised at how many doubt the story? Why would you? Because it's superbadbru? I believed it when I first read it. I believed the lady was shocked, amazed, angry and sad all at the same time and therefore felt she was "the others", not that everyone in the restaurant saying so. I also read it as a woman, who was expressing what happened to her and her family. Not a man being Jussie.

How many times have you seen store employees harass minorities?

Let someone spit on my child or any child I am related to and their asses will be beat beyond recognition. In her case she is a female so she should have shot his bitch ass.

It is hard to be a good mother when you are in jail for second degree murder.

I have seen this kind of behavior in Ft Lauderdale among white seniors.

Personality characteristics of men who physically abuse ...
Men who commit domestic violence may be found among a larger pool of men with poor problem-solving skills, but in addition they appear to have borderline-antisocial personality traits, certain types of hostility, and histories of abuse as children that may predispose them to become violent with thei …
What, once? Twice?

The mother is Malaysian.. I have news for you. Malaysians can be born in America and be US citizens.
No they can't.

If someone is born in the US, they are Americans now.

.. . . . . unless they are the son or daughter of a Malaysian diplomat.

Because 99% of these stories end up being lies. As i said, real cases of this sort of thing are so rare that the race baiters are being forced to fake them.

No they can't.

If someone is born in the US, they are Americans now.

Exactly. America is the melting pot. We don't care what color you are. All we care about is that you BE, an American.

Forum List

Back