A Message From Our Great President

Hey Trumpbots, reality would like a word with you. No president in living memory has been this bad at advancing his agenda in a supposedly friendly congress. If he is actually making America great it is by not being able to do anything except tweet contradictory messages in the middle of the night.

It doesn't what Trump does or doesn't do with you people. You're going to hate him no matter what.

However those with us with a more open mind can relate to what he's saying and what he's accomplished. And no, it's not a friendly Congress with this President. There are those on the right don't like him either.

Considering he's never held any political office before and a handful of Commie activist judges getting in his way whenever they can, he's doing a super job.

I thought his lack of experience was supposed to be a big advantage for him getting things done. Didn't quite work out like that for him, did it?

Now what the left will say is that this is all because of Obama.

But yet when during the run up to the election they said that the economy would tank under Trump. Now they are stuck between lies.
There was a small Trump bump, but it is not unusual after an election for it to happen..
A new high in the stock market every single day, yeah that is quite the bounce what t we are seeing, from those that don't have TDS is optimism. Something very lacking during lying Obama's terms.

Now what the left will say is that this is all because of Obama.

But yet when during the run up to the election they said that the economy would tank under Trump. Now they are stuck between lies.
There was a small Trump bump, but it is not unusual after an election for it to happen..
A new high in the stock market every single day, yeah that is quite the bounce what t we are seeing, from those that don't have TDS is optimism. Something very lacking during lying Obama's terms.
Low interest rates didn't help anyone but the feds...

Great speech. Thought it could have been a better video if an instrumental of the Battle Hymn Of The Republic was softly playing in the background. The domestic news is fantastic, on the foreign front the Bush/Cheney adventures remain quite a drain.

Great speech. Thought it could have been a better video if an instrumental of the Battle Hymn Of The Republic was softly playing in the background. The domestic news is fantastic, on the foreign front the Bush/Cheney adventures remain quite a drain.
That's cause they left the lights on...

Great speech! President Trump is definitely a 2 term President!

Yea, if the illegal voter problem gets fixed, it'll be Reagan/Mondale Part Deux. Except it'll be Hawaii and not Minnesota going to the Dems.
In the address to the nation, President Trump reminded me of President Reagan.

Reminded me of Ragan too. People with alzheimer's often sound like that.

Sound like what?

Like someone without a grasp on reality.

I can see how STOIC AND SUCCESSFUL doesn't fit your reality.

Yea, if the illegal voter problem gets fixed, it'll be Reagan/Mondale Part Deux. Except it'll be Hawaii and not Minnesota going to the Dems.

Sound like what?

Trump is neither.

Last edited:
Does this thread come with knee pads?
It's a squatter's event...

Apparently. It's fucking embarrassing. lol
They do bring towels to wipe the piss off them from Trump...

I am willing to be the farm that these are the same people that blasted the jizz-licking Obama sycophant for their hero worship. It's funny watching the wheel turn.
I enjoy not watching, they annoy me...I'd rather have a two year old screaming, they have a reason to be ignorant...

* Dow highest ever.
* Unemployment hits 16-year-low
* Increased GDP
* Prosperity b/c putting American workers FIRST!
* Gone are the days of funding one global initiative after another at the expense of American jobs.
* Gone are the days of taxing American out of making a proper living.
* Regulations and unfair trade practices removed.
* Ending war on coal and unleashing American energy.
* Introduction of tax plan to promote prosperity and create jobs.
* Factories returning.
* No welfare for illegals.
* American free to pursue their dreams.
* God Bless The USA / Making America Great Again!

It's called INHERITED from Obama like the POS inherited millions from his daddy Born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

Sound like what?

Trump is neither.

Facts are listed. I know liberals are allergic to facts.

Hey Trumpbots, reality would like a word with you. No president in living memory has been this bad at advancing his agenda in a supposedly friendly congress. If he is actually making America great it is by not being able to do anything except tweet contradictory messages in the middle of the night.

Since neocons and leftards view Trump as an outsider that wants to change the way business is being done in the corporate headquarters of what is USA.INC? Of course they will do all they can to stall it if not prevent it, After all, D.C stopped working for the people back in 1933.

It doesn't what Trump does or doesn't do with you people. You're going to hate him no matter what.

However those with us with a more open mind can relate to what he's saying and what he's accomplished. And no, it's not a friendly Congress with this President. There are those on the right don't like him either.

Considering he's never held any political office before and a handful of Commie activist judges getting in his way whenever they can, he's doing a super job.

I thought his lack of experience was supposed to be a big advantage for him getting things done. Didn't quite work out like that for him, did it?

His lack of political office holding means he didn't come in owing anybody anything, and yes, that is an advantage.

For the things he can't get done, you can't lay the blame on him. We don't have a 60 vote majority in the Senate and as I stated, activist judges are temporarily holding him back as well.

Democrats are scared to death of this guy and what he might accomplish if they don't interfere.

His lack of political office holding means he didn't come in owing anybody anything, and yes, that is an advantage.

For the things he can't get done, you can't lay the blame on him. We don't have a 60 vote majority in the Senate and as I stated, activist judges are temporarily holding him back as well.

Democrats are scared to death of this guy and what he might accomplish if they don't interfere.

Yes. The damage done by an unchecked Trump is truly terrifying.

Yes. The damage done by an unchecked Trump is truly terrifying.

Yes it is, damaging to the Democrat party and establishment Republicans.

Forum List

Back