A message to America from Black America.

No it doesnt support your point. There has always been and still are Black people in europe.

The only black people in Europe are recent migrants who do not want for some reason to live in their black countries. It seems that they love the "racism" in European countries.
Its pretty evident you are not educated. Why would you say the only Black people in that were in europe were recent? Go read a book and get back to me. Youre done until I see something intelligent in one of your posts.

Did Black Americans elect a spokesperson? I haven't heard about it. My Black friends haven't heard about it either. In fact, no one I have talked to has heard about it. So who is this damn fool who purports to speak on behalf of all Blacks? And how stupid must you be to suppose that all Blacks think alike?

This just in: There was a history of virulent racism in America.

Update: although white America has remarkably improved, there are still white folks in America who remain racist to this day.

FURTHER update: Some of the longer lasting present day effects of past racial discrimination are still taking a bit of a toll on some black Americans to this very day.

Theefore, America SUCKS! Obumbler must be right.

About EVERYTHING.

Yes. I can see it all clearly now.

I never whine. I take action. You are whining because you think I'm a racist.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Uhmmmmm . . . . that's exactly what Affirmative Action does, idiot.

Oh I see. It causes white males to whine.

Dunce.

Sort of like the way blacks whined about segregation? Apparently it doesn't matter to you whether their complaints are justified.
Or how they bitched and moaned about being able to vote and today hardly a god damn one of them votes.

I will if you will.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.

Yes Greece has a huge problem with illegal immigrants like Africans but even worse Albanians.

Even my grandmother got mugged visiting Greece. And my brother said its been happening a lot lately because people are carrying around large sums of money. My brother visits Greece every year. The Greeks are horrible idiots. I'm not going to defend them.

Its probably a lot harder for a Greek or illegal immigrant in Greece to pick up and leave the country if all they know is Greek or Albanian.

That's why I keep telling you to drop the eubonics shit. If you decide to leave Detroit and move to where the opportunities are, you already know the basics of the english language. Just drop the shits and homana homana's and the jive and the flibity flap in your talk.

The irony is that illegal immigrants are being victimized by local Grecians in a manner similar to the pogroms in Nazi Germany. Illegals aren't perpetrating crimes they are being scapegoated for the ills of the failing Greek economy. Notably, police apathy puts a new face on these vicious bankrupt Greek zombies. The justice system no longer guarantees protection for immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Chaos is gaining momentum in Greece and it is the ethnic Greeks who are driving it.

Drop the Greek language. Learn to speak German.... Stop wearing leaves over your ears .
Emulate the Germans, and become civilized.

Go the fuck home.
You go the fuck home first white boy.

This is my home.
Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Try to be less ridiculous.

Really?

I recall plenty of discussion of the issue, but never personal claims.

Normally, you don't see the discrimination that clearly.

YOu don't get the job. If you don't sue, you don't know why you didn't.

I've been inside the hiring process when such discrimination took place. No one outside knew that only black candidates were considered despite more qualified whites applying.
What was the job? I'll bet you its a job anyone is qualified to do.

And you are describing aa. I bet that company didn't even have 10% blacks employed there and the company was trying to do the right thing.

You sound like an anti aa exec. Crying because you weren't allowed to hire your white friends.

Not quite a job anyone could do. The first black woman they promoted, over my objections got fired within a couple of months.

It wasn't quite a formal aa program, but fear of a discrimination lawsuit because of a lack of blacks in management.

NO, the whites in question were not my friends. The one was my best employee, and the other had a degree in a related field.

My point is bringing it up was that an injustice was done.
Waaa :crybaby:

Why didn't whites have the same view as you did prior to the Civil Rights act? If whites had not given themselves legislated AA for 300 plus years there would be no economic or educational deficit for Blacks to make up

You treat people as groups, not as individuals, and that speaks volumes!
I do? How do you know how I treat people? Quick whats my favorite song?
https://screen.yahoo.com/prose-cons-000000539.html

Watch 2 minutes in. LOL

The irony is that illegal immigrants are being victimized by local Grecians in a manner similar to the pogroms in Nazi Germany. Illegals aren't perpetrating crimes they are being scapegoated for the ills of the failing Greek economy. Notably, police apathy puts a new face on these vicious bankrupt Greek zombies. The justice system no longer guarantees protection for immigrants, illegal or otherwise. Chaos is gaining momentum in Greece and it is the ethnic Greeks who are driving it.

Drop the Greek language. Learn to speak German.... Stop wearing leaves over your ears .
Emulate the Germans, and become civilized.

Go the fuck home.

This is my home.

That nonsensical. My family has been here for several generations. This is my home.

The recent immigrants we were discussion, their home is some crappy THird World nation in Africa or the ME.

Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

Drop the "we." You represent nothing more than you own weakness. Trying to judge people as groups rather than individuals leads to nothing but misunderstanding.

Well, I agree with you.

But if you have affirmative actions and different quotas, then you treat people as groups, not as individuals. If you imply that "whites" are responsible for something and that "blacks" deserve special treatment because of something that happened centuries ago, then this leads to misunderstanding and to conflicts.
Why didn't whites have the same view as you did prior to the Civil Rights act? If whites had not given themselves legislated AA for 300 plus years there would be no economic or educational deficit for Blacks to make up

Who passed the Civil Rights Acts?

Hint, Congress was not dominated by blacks. The President who signed it was not black.

Drop the "we." You represent nothing more than you own weakness. Trying to judge people as groups rather than individuals leads to nothing but misunderstanding.

Well, I agree with you.

But if you have affirmative actions and different quotas, then you treat people as groups, not as individuals. If you imply that "whites" are responsible for something and that "blacks" deserve special treatment because of something that happened centuries ago, then this leads to misunderstanding and to conflicts.

Hint, Congress was not dominated by blacks. The President who signed it was not black.
Malcom X

Go the fuck home.

This is my home.

Yes you are nonsensical..Just because you've been here doesnt make it your home. Your place of origin/home are the caves of europe were you interbred with neanderthals and painted yourseleves blue like Mel Gibson did in Braveheart.

Your place of origin is Africa. That doesn't make Africa your home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.

This is my home.

I am not Scottish nor British. I have never eaten haggis, I do not even like Scotch, or Bag pipes.
I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.

Well, I agree with you.

Malcom X

As you well know, it was white people.

You're welcome.

You treat people as groups, not as individuals, and that speaks volumes!
I do? How do you know how I treat people? Quick whats my favorite song?
https://screen.yahoo.com/prose-cons-000000539.html

Watch 2 minutes in. LOL

White privilege. LOL!

https://screen.yahoo.com/eddie-murphy-snl-skits/white-000000112.html

Well, I agree with you.

Malcom X

You're welcome.
Malcom X wasnt white. Matter of fact he scared most white people.

This is my home.

I know my place of origin is Africa. Yes that does make it my home.

I didnt ask you what you like. I said go back home first then and only then can you suggest I go back home.

Africa is your home? Have you ever been there? Which nation do you have citizenship in there? DO you own a home there? SPeak any of the languages? Practice any of their religions?

America is my home.

Well, I agree with you.

Malcom X

You're welcome.
Malcom X wasnt white. Matter of fact he scared most white people.

And he had jack to do with passing Civil Rights.

If anything such aggressive asshole-ness would have undermined the arguments of those who argued for equality.

Forum List

Back