A message to America from Black America.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Uhmmmmm . . . . that's exactly what Affirmative Action does, idiot.
You should know. White males had 400 years of exclusive, legislated AA. Now they have to share a little more with people of color and women and they are whining about that. :laugh:
Why did/do we "have to"? We didn't. You are welcome.

Blacks and women only make 75 cents on the dollar because that is what they are worth.
You have to because the alternative would be chaos. People like to claim MLK brought about the Civil Rights act but what is kept quiet is that people like Malcolm X gave them an option. They could do it willingly or face the consequences. You see which path they decided was more intelligent for all concerned?
Stop your incessant begging and whining. You were dealt a low hand and weak mind, but that does not preclude your being of some use. So. some jungle bunny civilization stories to amuse your superiors.

Thank you
I was dealt the best hand of all time. I'm Black. I wont die out in the sun like you.

Go the fuck home.
You go the fuck home first white boy.

This is my home.
Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.
No, we came over and took this shit. That makes it ours. We also brought some property with us. Some pigs, some chickens, some cows, some oxen, a bed, some gold, silver, tools and some "helpers".

I seriously wonder why, if there are any good black nations, which we all know there are not, why oh why don't blacks move there. I know I would if America was all black. I'd go to Africa if it were all white. Especially if it was a great nation, but we all know Africa run by blacks is not. Oh yea, that's whites fault too. So it isn't just white America that has you down, it's all whites.

So even if you moved to Africa, you would claim just like the Greeks and the Saudi citizens claim, it is America that is responsible for all your woes.

Dude, you don't realize this country is the best shot you have. Can't do it here, where can you do it?

And if you claim you can and are doing it here, how racist is America if it allows you to be successful and Obama to be president? Oh yea, there are white pulling Obama's strings. I forgot. He too is just a puppet.

Its hard arguing with you because a lot of the things you say I agree with. So I already know what you are going to say to most of my arguments. I just notice an awful lot of blaming going on. Perhaps half of it is excuses and bs?
Just because you take something doesnt make it yours. There goes your white criminal mentality again. :laugh:
Yes you brought some helpers but since they were white as well and weak they failed to provide a good work force.

Blacks do move to other Black countries all the time. Just because you are clueless about that doesnt mean it doesnt occur. Matter of fact I have some land in Africa I will be living on when I get old. Yes there are parts of Africa that are seriously fucked as a result of european colonization and further meddling by supporting dictators.

No this country is nowhere near the best shot I have. I could live just as comfortably or more comfortably in Africa, Canada, etc due to my skills.

America doesnt "allow" me to do anything. Matter of fact America provides more obstacles. However, I cant be stopped.
African-Americans resettle in Africa
Ghana is the first African country to open its doors to people of African descent from all over the world – but bureaucracy takes a toll
- See more at: African-Americans resettle in Africa | Africa Renewal Online

Back to Africa? For some African-Americans, the answer is yes

You go the fuck home first white boy.

This is my home.
Are you posting from a cave in europe? If not then you are not at home.
No, we came over and took this shit. That makes it ours. We also brought some property with us. Some pigs, some chickens, some cows, some oxen, a bed, some gold, silver, tools and some "helpers".

I seriously wonder why, if there are any good black nations, which we all know there are not, why oh why don't blacks move there. I know I would if America was all black. I'd go to Africa if it were all white. Especially if it was a great nation, but we all know Africa run by blacks is not. Oh yea, that's whites fault too. So it isn't just white America that has you down, it's all whites.

So even if you moved to Africa, you would claim just like the Greeks and the Saudi citizens claim, it is America that is responsible for all your woes.

Dude, you don't realize this country is the best shot you have. Can't do it here, where can you do it?

And if you claim you can and are doing it here, how racist is America if it allows you to be successful and Obama to be president? Oh yea, there are white pulling Obama's strings. I forgot. He too is just a puppet.

Its hard arguing with you because a lot of the things you say I agree with. So I already know what you are going to say to most of my arguments. I just notice an awful lot of blaming going on. Perhaps half of it is excuses and bs?
Just because you take something doesnt make it yours. There goes your white criminal mentality again. :laugh:
Yes you brought some helpers but since they were white as well and weak they failed to provide a good work force.

Blacks do move to other Black countries all the time. Just because you are clueless about that doesnt mean it doesnt occur. Matter of fact I have some land in Africa I will be living on when I get old. Yes there are parts of Africa that are seriously fucked as a result of european colonization and further meddling by supporting dictators.

No this country is nowhere near the best shot I have. I could live just as comfortably or more comfortably in Africa, Canada, etc due to my skills.

America doesnt "allow" me to do anything. Matter of fact America provides more obstacles. However, I cant be stopped.
African-Americans resettle in Africa
Ghana is the first African country to open its doors to people of African descent from all over the world – but bureaucracy takes a toll
- See more at: African-Americans resettle in Africa | Africa Renewal Online

Back to Africa? For some African-Americans, the answer is yes
Its not the first country to be honest nor is it a recent development.

Last edited:
I will if you will.
I never whine. I take action. You are whining because you think I'm a racist.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

Why don't you quite whining, get off your but, and do something to get ahead?

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

You have got to be joking. I can't even begin to count the times in this forum that I have read some whinefest by an angry white male about how he got the shaft because be believes that Affirmative Action gives preferential treatment to minorities and females.

Oh I see. It causes white males to whine.

Dunce.

Sort of like the way blacks whined about segregation? Apparently it doesn't matter to you whether their complaints are justified.

Everything you post is a whine about how unfair life is for black people. How you were robbed and cheated by whitey. How you can't get ahead because of whitey. How all your problems and all your social pathologies are whitey's fault.

See, white people don't have anyone to blame when they fail. Failure is a lot easier to take when you can blame it on others.

Dunce.

Sort of like the way blacks whined about segregation? Apparently it doesn't matter to you whether their complaints are justified.

It was one of your ilk or maybe even you who stated that "white people have no one to complain to".

Like it or not, the fact is that they complain in abundance.

Dunce.

There is no justification for white males whining. If you try your hardest and never give up you could compete on a level field and you could do away with your self legislated advantage. I'm not betting that ever happens because the same thing that cause you to whine is the same thing that caused you to set up the racial system in the US in the first place. White males suffer from abject insecurity and little dick syndrome. I know you know this already but just know we know as well. Your women tell us all the time.

Drop the "we." You represent nothing more than you own weakness. Trying to judge people as groups rather than individuals leads to nothing but misunderstanding.

Well, I agree with you.

But if you have affirmative actions and different quotas, then you treat people as groups, not as individuals. If you imply that "whites" are responsible for something and that "blacks" deserve special treatment because of something that happened centuries ago, then this leads to misunderstanding and to conflicts.

Drop the "we." You represent nothing more than you own weakness. Trying to judge people as groups rather than individuals leads to nothing but misunderstanding.

Well, I agree with you.

But if you have affirmative actions and different quotas, then you treat people as groups, not as individuals. If you imply that "whites" are responsible for something and that "blacks" deserve special treatment because of something that happened centuries ago, then this leads to misunderstanding and to conflicts.
Why didn't whites have the same view as you did prior to the Civil Rights act? If whites had not given themselves legislated AA for 300 plus years there would be no economic or educational deficit for Blacks to make up

Dunce.

It was one of your ilk or maybe even you who stated that "white people have no one to complain to".

Like it or not, the fact is that they complain in abundance.

No, dummy, I never said such a thing. Your ilk has been whining for over 100 years.

I was dealt the best hand of all time. I'm Black. I wont die out in the sun like you.

Are you serious about this sun-thing?
Nature created black people in regions with a lot of sun, and white people in regions with less sun.

So it is obvious that black people will eventually die out in regions that were not originally populated by black people, because of vitamin D deficiency.

------------------------------
The following groups may be more at risk of vitamin D deficiency:

• People with naturally very dark skin; the melanin in their skin affects UV penetration, so they may require longer sun exposure to produce adequate vitamin D.
Vitamin D deficiency - SunSmart

White people can protect their skin in Southern regions to avoid skin cancer by wearing clothes.

But black people cannot reduce the melanin in their skin, and if you live outside of Africa and have to wear clothes, there is a good chance that you do not have an adequate amount of vitamin D, and on the long run the natural selection will do the job.

Are you serious about this sun thing?
Nature created black people in regions with a lot of sun, and white people in regions with less sun.

So it is obvious that black people wit die out in regions that were not originally populated by black people, because of vitamin D deficiency.

The following groups may be more at risk of vitamin D deficiency:

• People with naturally very dark skin; the melanin in their skin affects UV penetration, so they may require longer sun exposure to produce adequate vitamin D.
Vitamin D deficiency - SunSmart

White people can protect their skin in Southern regions by wearing clothes, but you cannot reduce your melanin, and if you live outside of Africa and have to wear clothes, there is a good chance that you do not have an adequate amount of vitamin D, and on the long run the natural selection will do the job.
That was a pretty idiotic post. How did you make the faulty jump in logic that Black people couldnt survive in climates with less sun? You do realize Blacks were in europe long before whites were right? However, I have to ask what did that have to do with my post saying I could survive in the sun? You white boys are experts at trying to deflect. :laugh:

Last edited:
Why didn't whites have the same view as you did prior to the Civil Rights act? If whites had not given themselves legislated AA for 300 plus years there would be no economic or educational deficit for Blacks to make up

You treat people as groups, not as individuals, and that speaks volumes!

That was a pretty idiotic post. How did you make the faulty jump in logic that Black people couldnt survive in climates with less sun? You do realize Blacks were in europe long before whites were right?

Well, if we assume that there were black people in Europe that migrated from Sub Saharan Africa to the north in pre historic times, then this supports my point.

These black people could not survive in North Europe because of their black skin.

BTW, did somebody find the skeletons of these pre historic black people?

You treat people as groups, not as individuals, and that speaks volumes!
I do? How do you know how I treat people? Quick whats my favorite song?

That was a pretty idiotic post. How did you make the faulty jump in logic that Black people couldnt survive in climates with less sun? You do realize Blacks were in europe long before whites were right?

Well, if we assume that there were black people in Europe that migrated from Sub Saharan Africa to the north in pre historic times, then this supports my point.

These black people could not survive in North Europe because of their black skin.

BTW, did somebody find the skeletons of these pre historic black people?
No it doesnt support your point. There has always been and still are Black people in europe. Yes they did find pre historic Black people. Dont you keep up with science? Grimaldi man.

1.jpg

No it doesnt support your point. There has always been and still are Black people in europe.

The only black people in Europe are recent migrants who do not want for some reason to live in their black countries. It seems that they love the "racism" in European countries.

Forum List

Back